Bigirl has passed on

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Thought she lived in NY.
She lived in Brooklyn, then moved to Florida. I was supposed to visit her earlier in the year. She lived her house. I represented/assisted her in quite a few matters. Should have done a will.

Shit.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Yeah, she had been aggravated for awhile. She brought my brother like 30 mangoes from her backyard when she met him. She made jewelry and was talented. She hadn't been on in so long, i forgot her name was bigirl.

Lol yea I was gonna help her out and buy a piece of her jewlery until she told me the price. I think she said like $6000 or some ridiculous price like that. Dam that was some years back.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She lived in Brooklyn, then moved to Florida. I was supposed to visit her earlier in the year. She lived her house. I represented/assisted her in quite a few matters. Should have done a will.

Shit.

Oh I thought she was on one of the islands...

Like antigua...

Oh well she in the ultimate tropical paradise now feeling sorry for us....

She be like good luck with the Trump dictatorship

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
I think that if people know fellow bgol members personally and they know they aren't doing too well, people should let the board know so that people can show love while they are still alive instead of showing love to someone who will never know about it.

The op should've created a thread before telling the board that she wasn't doing well.

Anyway, RIP.

Well, she sort of stop coming to the board after being harassed so much. Dudes used to hate her something fierce.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Rest in peace, Bigirl and condolences to your fam'.

Just replied to one of your posts in recent weeks. You had quoted one of my links.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
So sorry to hear this! It has indeed been an especially rough year... Rest in Peace, Sister.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Damn, RIP. She took some heat on here but didn't run from it and from time to time gave a few gems.

If I remember correctly, her pic (it was her and her dog I believe) got put up on the Board and HNIC was ready to dish out lifetime bans.

Last edited:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Damn, just seeing this, RIP to the sistren, she was kewl peeps on here. Condolences to her fam...

animated_candle.gif~c200