R.I.P Dr.Unche Anyanwu (Sean69)

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
BGOL Member Sean69 Has Died (???)

I recently saw a post from Tical alluding to the fact that he passed and when I went to check to see if there were any threads created in memory of his passing, nothing came up in the search field. So in respect of his many years of contribution and unfortunate demise, I create this thread in remembrance for one of the most beautifully scientific minds to ever grace this board.

From star dust you came to star dust you have returned.
RIP my brotha...

:(:(

IMAGE011-225x300.jpg

tical said:
Dr.Uche Anyanwu (1966-2012, 46y.o)

I’ve never written an Obituary for anyone in my life and this is especially strange considering the person I’m writing it for I’ve never met or spoken to outside of the cyber-world. Nevertheless, their influence upon my life and the lives of many others, including those on BGOL I have no doubt was extremely profound. Please forgive any inaccuracies to follow. Because of the nature and privacy many of us try to uphold on the cyber-world, our private lives are only well known to a few. What follows is based on my conversations, the information provided by others and what I could research on my own. Please feel free to make necessary corrections and add pertinent information that you may have.

Sean69, was born Uche Anyanwu and at the age of 46 on February 21st, 2012 at 12:45 am succumbed to his battle with Thymoma (cancer of the epithelial cell of the thymus gland). Dr. Anyanwu was a Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the University of Massachusetts. He was award his Ph.D based on his work for “Soluble Polymer-supported Catalysts and Initiators.” He is survived by his wife and daughter.

We will all miss him dearly!
R.I.P Dr. Uche Anyanwu

http://thedvgroup.com/?p=769

Last edited:

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: BGOL Member Sean69 Has Died (???)

Hey All,

We're pretty certain it's true at this point. I don't want to speak out of turn on the specifics so it's being verified at the moment...Stay tuned! But, our friend and fellow member seemed to have succumb to his fight with cancer(Thymoma) a while ago.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

Sean69 was active on the board mostly sol before donations were mandatory. He said fuck paying and stayed on SOL. Funny dude and was cool too. He was the one redsox fucked with for no reason and the board jumped on redsox.

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Hey All,

We're pretty certain it's true at this point. I don't want to speak out of turn on the specifics so it's being verified at the moment...Stay tuned! But, our friend and fellow member seemed to have succumb to his fight with cancer(Thymoma) a while ago.

damn.

RIP

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered

Damn front page gonna read like the deaths section in the back of a newspaper in a hot second.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

Damn me and him use to go at it in sports threads since he was a Celtics fan...

Rip brotha

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member

Yo..he was one of my favorite posters... da fuck? :(:(

Yeah, same here...
I learned so much from his posts. It troubles me when members like him ABRUPTLY stop posting. You can only assume the worse... :smh:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

Yeah, same here...
I learned so much from his posts. It troubles me when members like him ABRUPTLY stop posting. You can only assume the worse... :smh:

Yeah man he hasn't posted in a while, didn't know he was on sol tho

DaAssWatcher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Hey All,

Damn him and Dj Groove got taken down by that shit.Both was cool.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

Welp...RIP bro. I had been wondering from time to time what happened to him. I had hopes he just got bored and left.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor

Man what? Sean69 gone too? When how? That's three members in one year. :smh: his post were informative.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

One of the smartest posters on this board I've ever seen post.

Not google smart.

Diss you in a way that you don't even know you're being dissed... an adult toying with a toddler smart.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

Cats just straight up stop posting, been wondering where the big bruh Punch

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He was a frequent poster in those atheist vs God believers thread

Seems cool anand very smart.
But why there was no post on Sol about his death?
He was beloved over there.