Bigirl has passed on

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
oh man, shocked to hear this, been so long since I spoke to her on bgol,
and I remember and miss the chatroom nights of banter and fun.
I wish your soul a peaceful journey to your next adventure, biGirl,
It was an honour to know you.

2ihy1sp.jpg

Koolinme

Rising Star
OG Investor
Wow..
Rest in peace and positive energy

funny always read her neam BIGirl then I realized a few years back it was Bi-Girl. lol..

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
RIP to her. She liked talking about her Jamaican roots a lot. What's her real name? Where was she from?

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP to her and peace love and warm thoughts to her family.

BGOL is like family, while I'm gone working I'm on the board sometimes more than in communication with my real family. Just saying I appreciate y'all.

Peace

Jeffgeorge

Support BGOL
Registered
I think that if people know fellow bgol members personally and they know they aren't doing too well, they should let the board know so that we can show love while they are still alive instead of showing love to someone who will never know about it.

The op should've created a thread before to inform us that she wasn't doing well.

Anyway, RIP.

Last edited:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
I think that if people know fellow bgol members personally and they know they aren't doing too well, people should let the board know so that people can show love while they are still alive instead of showing love to someone who will never know about it.

The op should've created a thread before telling the board that she wasn't doing well.

Anyway, RIP.

She was really aggravated with the board last time I talked to her. What's crazy is I have Facebook PM'S I never deleted. She was telling me she was sick. Fuck.

She was by herself and didn't have anyone. Was struggling when last we talked. She was a sweet person in the real.

Jeffgeorge

Support BGOL
Registered
She was really aggravated with the board last time I talked to her. What's crazy is I have Facebook PM'S I never deleted. She was telling me she was sick. Fuck.

She was by herself and didn't have anyone. Was struggling when last we talked. She was a sweet person in the real.
Was she dealing with cancer?

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor

Oh wow man. That's heartbreaking. RIP BG.

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Yeah, she had been aggravated for awhile. She brought my brother like 30 mangoes from her backyard when she met him. She made jewelry and was talented. She hadn't been on in so long, i forgot her name was bigirl.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Wow!

I actually knew bigirl. Hung out with her a few times. Even introduced her to my brother. They lived in the same area of Florida. Actually helped her with some legal matters. She referred a lot of clients to me. She could ask me for anything. Wow!

Wonderful, wonderful person.

Thought she lived in NY.