Natural Healer DR. SEBI died today (1933-2016) REST IN POWER.......

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean if this great leader passed he passed it was just his time..

but if its true and he did pass in the custody of agents...

that would be some triflin shit... and better be under investigation with heads rollin..

peterking

HYON
Platinum Member
227156548ebcc7fae69df55c570bbebf738a7f42.jpg

rip

Last edited:

UNSEEN

Rising Star
Registered
Don't know too much about him..I wish I knew of him like yall do..seems to have been an amazing person..Rest in peace!!

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Peaceful travels Elder may the ancestors except you with open arms. 1000 libraries just burned with this brother transitioning.
The noose is being tightened around our neck. Many important people are leaving this realm and the fight is getting intense. I hope our people are studying and preparing.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Does he have a student who followed in his footstep and will take care of his legacy and the business?
The knowledge must be preserved and shared.
Issue is that he has over 20 kids. Many ex wives. All had a hand in his pockets before and many will after. One ex he was suing for using his name. There will be stuff with his name going forward and you probably won't know if it's effective.

Alot of what he sells is overpriced just for that fact that they were mostly greed involved of the kids and wives. Sebi never wanted to charge the prices they do. He's really about helping many, but those who are closest to him and influence him force him to capitalize off of his name.

DaddyDiesel

Rising Star
OG Investor
Rest in Peace wise brotha, thank you for all the enlightenment you brought
to many lives including mine. I will follow his teachings even more so now.

a-towngorilla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP to the Elder Dr. Sebi, So many GREAT things you have done for my people brotha, The GODS welcome your ENERGY.