Natural Healer DR. SEBI died today (1933-2016) REST IN POWER.......

shams

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dr. Sebi - Truth about:
1:34:00-1:35:29-1:38:40 (The Vegi-Deli): This endeavor is a $200M business proposal for vehicles, land, textile production, medicine production, training, housing, 2 ships and 2 planes -> $180M to actualize project plan with an extra $20M left to play with. The project he said was to start in 2010.

He based it off the premise of Minster Louis Farrakhan's 'Million Man March' where he averaged about every man paid at least $500 to attend the march from all over the world and left with nothing but pride to show for it. I think he was targeted by a lot of people because he spoke the truth and didn't care about how and who it rubbed the wrong way. This may have been the lead to his demise.

The Rock Newman Show:
Take a look at the times I posted and see also why he was being targeted. Really good info.
30:40-31:50
42:20-45:20
52:20-53:30

Hope this helps answer the questions asked as far as what I was referring to about the $200M project...

Its sad that we can't support our Brothers and Sisters who are doing great things for our people because of corporate greed. After listening to these interviews, its safe to say that Oprah let Dr Sebi down. Minister Farrakhan let Dr. Sebi down. We know who Jesse really is, so he don't count. Madiba let Dr. Sebi down. Even the ultimate Pan African Mugabe let Dr. Sebi down. Most importantly, they all let their people down world wide. What greater wealth do we have than our health? Dr Sebi was one of the realest men to ever walk this earth. I swear. I'm gonna miss that Brother.

cokely_muhammad

Student of Kogalee_Muhammad
Registered
The Honorable Elijah Muhammad who is an Islamic Hebrew Israelite, hath revealedeth to us the TROOTHETH abouteth Dr. Sebi

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I will try and explain Sebi and what I know happened.

He was arrested about 3 weeks ago, my friend who has been a close friend to him and family for over 30 yrs spoke to his son weeks ago and really thought he was already released.

If you personally know him, he can be stubborn and adamant. He cursed the customs agents and they arrested him cause he just wouldn't state where and why he had the money. His daughter tried to help him and bail him out but he cursed her out too and said I don't need you effing help. So that was what last my friend knew of and assumed he was released. I first read about his passing here and she immediately called his son and ex wife when I told her. And she gave me this back story.

His health was kind of down when he was arrested she said but no one thought anything of it cause he's been there before and got himself back to health.

Please stop with the conspiracy theories. He literally could of stopped all of this if he just declared where he got the money and felt he didn't need to explain anything to anyone and it's why they sat him in prison. What no one understood is that many know him in customs or police in Honduras. So why the need to arrest him.
I am glad you wrote this. He is a successful business man and maybe they never heard of him. He may have thought they had. Which would be no reason for him to explain. His testo product for men was sold out a lot. This was a man with no formal teaching and programming. I had a conspiracy theory of my own because of this and his products. It is still possible that the conspiracy theories could have some truth in them.
I am wondering how much longer will his products last.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Honorable Elijah Muhammad who is an Islamic Hebrew Israelite, hath revealedeth to us the TROOTHETH abouteth Dr. Sebi

After listening to this I realize nobody has proved his products were not effective. The testo for men was always sold out. For a man to have no formal education. His mother taught him to read and write. It says a lot about formal education.
Elijah Muhammad only had a 3rd grade education and his teachings were very accurate. More accurate than people with college degrees.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I am glad you wrote this. He is a successful business man and maybe they never heard of him. He may have thought they had. Which would be no reason for him to explain. His testo product for men was sold out a lot. This was a man with no formal teaching and programming. I had a conspiracy theory of my own because of this and his products. It is still possible that the conspiracy theories could have some truth in them.
I am wondering how much longer will his products last.
He has had his products and businesses run by his people close to him for quite some time (wives and kids). He was currently in a lawsuit with one of his ex-wives for using his name on products she was selling. His daughter runs most of his stuff. Things have been self sufficient for quite some many years. All he mostly does is lecture, running biz is not what he liked to do. That's all those around him that capitalize off the products. So I don't see that stopping anytime soon, or their mouths will not be fed. It's best to just understand the ingredients, as well as staying alkaline.

But you can't expect to have any sort of wonder treatment without starting with cleaning out the system first and ridding your system of waste. Which many just don't do. It's generally why some people have a tolerance for one thing like a remedy and for another it has no effect.

Give Me 3ft.

The Supreme Being
Platinum Member

1st video was good, however she should have asked who was sebi referring to when he said
His compounds had been compromised!

2nd vid, why is polight trying to benefit
from sebis death. Talking bout $ to the family!
Don't the family have his business?

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
1st video was good, however she should have asked who was sebi referring to when he said
His compounds had been compromised!

2nd vid, why is polight trying to benefit
from sebis death. Talking bout $ to the family!
Don't the family have his business?

Polight is basically an adopted son of Dr. Sebi.
I don't think he is trying to profit off of his death but rather help the family stay afloat and carry on Sebi's legacy.
Time will tell.

Give Me 3ft.

The Supreme Being
Platinum Member
Polight is basically an adopted son of Dr. Sebi.
I don't think he is trying to profit off of his death but rather help the family stay afloat and carry on Sebi's legacy.
Time will tell.

I don't necessarily think he's out to

Swindle anyone. But we have to buy tickets

To celebrate sebis life? And then, what they

Just goneed let the business go under? That's

$ for his family, that's what he left them.

Products didn't stop getting sold

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
IMG