Tamir Rice’s Mother on President Obama: “I Don’t Know How You Sleep at Night”

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
HE AIN'T DONE NEARLY ENOUGH AND WE NEED TO LET HIM KNOW. AND THIS IS COMING FROM A SUPPORTER. IT'S SHAMEFUL.

Half the blame is on us by not understanding that you need to put $$$ behind our votes.

But really they put him in his place when he had the cops over for a beer.

Btw an old podcaster name junebug obama said that black people would turn on Barack Obama when he first got the nomination. He called it.... But I didn't think this would be the reason why n

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member
No it doesn't
Yes it does.

DQSp14%20cropped.jpg

black-folk.jpeg

n-HOWARD-PROTEST-628x314.jpg

stand-up-1024x768-750x400.jpg

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'll bet one of Obama's greatest regrets when he looks back on his presidency is having not ever taken a side on the police brutality issue. He's a smart man so he has to know that by not picking a side he makes both sides angry with him. What kind of person would rather fight two foes when he can fight one? He's got cops and coons calling for his head and black folks calling him a bitch! His neutral, "I'm the president of all people" approach is just making him more and more enemies. Hell in a lame duck year why not just go all out and do what he feels is right? With all he has accomplished this one misstep won't destroy his legacy.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'll bet one of Obama's greatest regrets when he looks back on his presidency is having not ever taken a side on the police brutality issue. He's a smart man so he has to know that by not picking a side he makes both sides angry with him. What kind of person would rather fight two foes when he can fight one? He's got cops and coons calling for his head and black folks calling him a bitch! His neutral, "I'm the president of all people" approach is just making him more and more enemies. Hell in a lame duck year why not just go all out and do what he feels is right? With all he has accomplished this one misstep won't destroy his legacy.

I'm cool with him being the president of all people but keep it 100. He's the gay president sometimes, he's the cops president sometime, he's the BANKS president sometimes, he's the Hispanic/immigrant president sometimes never the black president

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Oh the church shooting? Of course, more votes from those people when he leaves office and it was an easy decision to make from a political stand point.
cats like you wont be satisfied with anything this dude does.

a righteous answer would have been: "yes, that was a good thing to do. i wish he'd gone to Tamir Rice's funeral too."

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Half the blame is on us by not understanding that you need to put $$$ behind our votes.

But really they put him in his place when he had the cops over for a beer.

Btw an old podcaster name junebug obama said that black people would turn on Barack Obama when he first got the nomination. He called it.... But I didn't think this would be the reason why n

No only that nobody went out to vote in the 2010 mid terms and bam republicans took the house and senate.. Prez had 2 years with both dem controlled house and senate..

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
cats like you wont be satisfied with anything this dude does.

a righteous answer would have been: "yes, that was a good thing to do. i wish he'd gone to Tamir Rice's funeral too."

Currently I don't expect any politician to make me happy. So your right, nothing will satisfy me and I'm taking the L.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
No only that nobody went out to vote in the 2010 mid terms and bam republicans took the house and senate.. Prez had 2 years with both dem controlled house and senate..

What did he get done in that span? Not being smart ass really what laws did he pass? And to top it off not voting in the mid term goes back to black people being politically illiterate....and the fact that the system wasn't designed for us so can we trust any politician anyway.

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member
WOW.......and which picture are you in ? You batty boy
You going to gay bash now thinking that means anything to me....

Like most republicans, gay bashing normally means the person bashing is secretly gay. More proof you are a republican.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You need your eyes tested on the 3rd pic. im guessing 14%

Man if I gotta play count the black people in a fucking picture then that particular picture is not about black empowerment.

Stop trying to compare the ass ninjas agenda into black HUMAN RIGHTS.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man if I gotta play count the black people in a fucking picture then that particular picture is not about black empowerment.

Aw Bless His Heart.......

you better be careful before you end up on his list ..

:roflmao2:

6Ma7Z.gif

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor
fuck speaking out..........do somethin................instead of lettin these police get away with murder.
yep. I done told yall, if we would drop at least 2 of these murderous cops, specific individuals we know for a fact killed black folks and got away with it, you would start to see change. all this shit, we need Obama to speak on it, we need the athletes to speak on it, we need oprah to speak on it, ain't gonna change shit. Brother Long already told yall, "revenue and blood".....which part of that didn't you understand? and besides, other than what Obama has said with regards to these shootings, he can't really do anything else. seriously, what do you think the man can do? sign some sort of legislation.....?? to enact what exactly??? That's what you got the justice department for....and trust Loretta is on the case, just like Eric holder was. revenue and blood, don't forget that

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member

You said there isn't any gay Black people. If you don't want to debate a silly subject stop making silly statements.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Grass roots Bruh grass roots.. You gotta shake up local politics...
I feel that i do..but i think he (president) can help to change the federal system which would in turn put pressure on the states..example making weed legal; states would then have to follow that; another example, stop giving states money for inmates; that would stop all these bullshit arrest; these things that he can push to do from a federal level that would directly affect the local level....

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
I feel that i do..but i think he (president) can help to change the federal system which would in turn put pressure on the states..example making weed legal; states would then have to follow that; another example, stop giving states money for inmates; that would stop all these bullshit arrest; these things that he can push to do from a federal level that would directly affect the local level....

The Feds rarely take over on a states rights issues...

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You said there isn't any gay Black people. If you don't want to debate a silly subject stop making silly statements.

Get the fuck outta here. Where the fuck did I say there wasn't any gay black people? The LGBT movement does not do things specifically for black folks. What percentage of black people do you think are gay?

Do you think LGBT would be up in Arms if I'd say Sandra Bland was a lesbian?

It's just like how feminists were quiet when the cops murdered Bland. Those groups are actually more racist than you think...especially when they see a real in a black man.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
yep. I done told yall, if we would drop at least 2 of these murderous cops, specific individuals we know for a fact killed black folks and got away with it, you would start to see change. all this shit, we need Obama to speak on it, we need the athletes to speak on it, we need oprah to speak on it, ain't gonna change shit. Brother Long already told yall, "revenue and blood".....which part of that didn't you understand? and besides, other than what Obama has said with regards to these shootings, he can't really do anything else. seriously, what do you think the man can do? sign some sort of legislation.....?? to enact what exactly??? That's what you got the justice department for....and trust Loretta is on the case, just like Eric holder was. revenue and blood, don't forget that

That's easier said than done and honestly these race soldiers are gonna start getting into the wittnes protection program or something. Brothers seeing these "cops" shot randomly gonna start thinking "I KNOW this race soilder got away with it, justice is worth dying for"

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When will people stop looking for the President to everything...:hithead:.. GO TO THE LOCAL POLLS IN OFF YEAR ELECTIONS AND GET THESE NUTS OUT OF STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT :furious:
That's the new plan of the Republican Party

Watcher

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Get the fuck outta here. Where the fuck did I say there wasn't any gay black people? The LGBT movement does not do things specifically for black folks. What percentage of black people do you think are gay?

Do you think LGBT would be up in Arms if I'd say Sandra Bland was a lesbian?

It's just like how feminists were quiet when the cops murdered Bland. Those groups are actually more racist than you think...especially when they see a real in a black man.
Black people are gay therefore LGBT does do things for Black people. And why the fuck would they do anything specifically for Black people??

I already answered what percentage...14%.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Feds rarely take over on a states rights issues...
True....but they dont have to..making weed legal on the federal level would force these states to make it legal; and that directly affects us; stop giving money to states for inmates would indirectly force them not to lock up people on bullshit charges; these are these things that the feds can do immediately that trickle down fast on the local level....

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When will people stop looking for the President to everything...:hithead:.. GO TO THE LOCAL POLLS IN OFF YEAR ELECTIONS AND GET THESE NUTS OUT OF STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT :furious:
That's the new plan of the Republican Party

why would you say in off election years.....there are state ,local and county races this year too.....everytime there are elections there are also local elections

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Black people are gay therefore LGBT does do things for Black people. And why the fuck would they do anything specifically for Black people??

I already answered what percentage...14%.

In bold...Boom.

Man you are a fucking clown.

So republicans must do things for black people because the republican party has black people in it right?:rolleyes:

Black people have specific issues that need to be addressed and no political party is going to do that.

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
why would you say in off election years.....there are state ,local and county races this year too.....everytime there are elections there are also local elections

That's what I mean.......people will vote this year because the presidential nominees are on the ticket but in two years will the turnout happen?