CNN Trying to Justify a Police Murder...

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mXwFCukSjWQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6ta2-7QJM78" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Look at how they are trying to sell this police murder to the public. Suggesting that you have to blast somebody.

He stole sodas which is not a threat to the public and not warranting immediate police interdiction.

No undercover to ambush the person from behind. Ran up on him without observing him from a distance and issuing compliance commands. No Taser/Mase combo to boost efficiency.

They could have used sniper rifles to take him out if he tried to hurt bystanders. He probably heard sirens coming working his anxiety up even further

Last edited:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude had a knife. No one is going to play around with someone carrying a knife.

Hate that the man had to die but he deserved it.

Pow Wow

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Don't police carry tasers too? If so, why couldn't they have disabled (tased) the man, then cuffed him and taken him into custody relatively unharmed?

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Was he posing a threat to others?

Why not disable with shots to the arm and/or legs? Why must everything, specifically those concerning black men always go straight to lethal force?

dagoon121

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The boy did not deserved to be killed
Shot to the leg would of worked. They shot him like
it was Target practice

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor

if anything
they need to retrain them two dufus st louis cops that shot that knife wielding dude the other day...come on now :smh:

SaviorMachine

Star
Registered
Damn...:smh:

Can anyone understand law?

If a person presents a threat
usually an officer can go "up"
on the use of force continuum.
A knife is deadly force!!!

A peace officer has no duty
to retreat.

The people wanting leg shots have seen too many movies.

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Using a gun doesn't mean going for the kill. I'm sure if she was some blonde charging with a knife, the taser or a nonlethal shot would have been considered.

Mentor B

"All literature is protest."
Registered
Using a gun doesn't mean going for the kill. I'm sure if she was some blonde charging with a knife, the taser or a nonlethal shot would have been considered.

This is the dynamic that dumb motherfuckers don't understand (there's a benefit of the doubt), or, perhaps, pretend like they don't understand.

I've stated repeatedly that it is difficult for me to imagine anybody being this genuinely stupid.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Damn...:smh:

Can anyone understand law?

If a person presents a threat
usually an officer can go "up"
on the use of force continuum.
A knife is deadly force!!!

A peace officer has no duty
to retreat.

The people wanting leg shots have seen too many movies.

He posed no danger to any bystanders. I just can't believe police tactics are this weak. An undercover would have been able to get up close from behind and Taser him.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
It reminds me of the people I deal with that break into my computer, stick some type of hidden camera in my room, steal IP, and other pestering shit. They are like this guy with knife saying "Shoot Me", not following your commands running at you leaving you no choice.

I know some of them are mentally retarded and slow, but damn.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
The use of force is never porporionate with police if they are using guns, tasers, batons, or restraints they always do the MOST to subdue the suspect. While wielding a knife is considered as a deadly weapon the use of force just doesn't seem porporionate at all. To play devils advocate: the police arrived on scene and didnt know what he might of had in his shirt before he pulled it out. They down want to be outgunned if what he pulled out his shirt turned out to be a fun and they are holding a taser.

But I think there is something wrong with police pulling of guns first and and committing to that being the only way to deescalate a situation. Instead of assessing the situation and determining if other use of force beside deadly force is viable. But what am I really arguing because we all know that police are popular for only giving that kind of consideration to white suspects not black ones.

SaviorMachine

Star
Registered
:lol:

Melo, you got me cracking up over here.

I know it's a typo but let me know when a female decides to pull some "fun" out of her shirt. I'll secure the area!

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
:lol: man it's this iPhone. The auto correct be fucking me up. And these small keys for my big ass hands trying to type fast and shit. Im always fucking up my words now when I type.

PLEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
CNN ain't shit but a Fox in sheep's clothing.

^This. :bravo: :yes: If I never believed it before, I can't help but see it as a result of the Mike Brown coverage. I mean, my GOD. There is nowhere in the media we can get an absolutely fair shake. Whether victim or perpetrator, they run us through the ringer and solidify negative opinions about us without fail.

Brnpit

Rising Star
Registered
msnbc had a video of a white guy with a rifle pointing it at cops and the cops didnt shoot him they waited him down and even sat down with him and talked to him to give up the gun..can someone help me find that video?

white cops didn't do shit when whites were pointing guns at atf agents during the Bundy ranch stand-off - when they were threatening to kill them

Last edited:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Lol at the title of this thread. They dont care hes dead, they're just throwing excuses at the wall to see which one we are comfortable with.

You keep fucking with these organizations that are meant to fuck you.

fabregas

Star
Registered
it was Target practice
You can't shoot a threat in the leg. Obviously you have never used a firearm That said dude was not advancing on them. Lethal force should have been the last resort. There were two officers and one of them could have deployed a taser and the other the gun just in case. The officer should have used the taser on the spot, no questioned asked. The police first duty is to save a life and not take one. Some of these cops just want to take a life once they see an opportunity.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't police carry tasers too? If so, why couldn't they have disabled (tased) the man, then cuffed him and taken him into custody relatively unharmed?

If you tase someone you still could not approach them with a knife in their hands. I knife is just as deadly as a gun.

Once someone yields a deadly weapon the objective is now to protect themselves.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can't shoot a threat in the leg. Obviously you have never used a firearm That said dude was not advancing on them. Lethal force should have been the last resort. There were two officers and one of them could have deployed a taser and the other the gun just in case. The officer should have used the taser on the spot, no questioned asked. The police first duty is to save a life and not take one. Some of these cops just want to take a life once they see an opportunity.

So the guy in Germany wielding the machete didn't get taken down by a shot in the leg?

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
it was Target practice

This is not the movies. A shot to the leg or arm is just as deadly as shooting to the head or chest.

You have major blood vessels in your legs. Shooting someone in a small area as the arm is damn near impossible

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What would you do. If a crazy CAC was charging at you with a knife? Are you going to sit their trying to negotiate?

To me if he wanted to live he had several choices and one was to put the knife down.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is not the movies. A shot to the leg or arm is just as deadly as shooting to the head or chest.

You have major blood vessels in your legs. Shooting someone in a small area as the arm is damn near impossible

There were 2 cops,they definitely could have tried tazing him.
Or they could actually get to know the people in the neighborhoods they patrol and probably would've realized buddy is a little crazy.

silentking

Occasional Superstar **
Registered
Wasn't it a butter knife though? :confused: I mean...a stick can be a deadly weapon...so the po's should blast a nigga with a stick too? This shit is retarded. I seen mad stories this week of white dudes with guns in crowded areas and police using all types of restraint...none of them harmed. What do you think the X factor is here....a knife or brown skin?

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wasn't it a butter knife though? :confused: I mean...a stick can be a deadly weapon...so the po's should blast a nigga with a stick too? This shit is retarded. I seen mad stories this week of white dudes with guns in crowded areas and police using all types of restraint...none of them harmed. What do you think the X factor is here....a knife or brown skin?

They don't hear u.
Cats would rather make excuses

King David

Support BGOL
Registered
When the cops arrived his hands were in his pockets. At that point it could have been a knife, a gun, a grenade, or nothing in his pocket. Per training and the situation, the pulled out there guns and not their tasers for the worst case scenario. So now you have cops with guns drawn and a man approaching them with a weapon after they have said stop. He didn't and he got shot. Could it have been handled differently? Maybe. Whose fault is it that he died? The guy that approached the cops that had their guns drawn with a knife.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There were 2 cops,they definitely could have tried tazing him.
Or they could actually get to know the people in the neighborhoods they patrol and probably would've realized buddy is a little crazy.

Deadly force should never be used on any unarmed person. But if they are carrying a deadly weapon you can't fault anyone for protecting themselves.