Kaine3000

Heart of a warrior mind of a revolutionary
BGOL Investor
2ia69mw.jpg

balls_deep_25zic2an.gif

MurderCity

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wanna contribute with the pics of my personal chocolate Goddess...but in the words of my ninja Roger Mayweather.....I'on KNOW SHIT ABOUT POSTING!!!!:angry::angry::angry:

Help a pimp out so I can show some love.....:D

1. Create an account with villagephotos.com or another image hosting site of your choice. They will store your photos and allow you to "link" them to BGOL.

2. Upload your photos

3. Come to this post and hit reply

4. Get a direct link to a photo, it should end in .JPG or .GIF or .PNG like this link.

Code:
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2011-9/1369090/LOOKATDATGAP.JPG

5. On the top bar of the posting box is an image icon, click it
1.JPG

6. It will now pop open a box asking for the link, paste it in that box and press OK
2.JPG

7. You will now end up with something that looks like this in the post box
Code:
[COLOR="Black"][IMG[/COLOR]]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2011-9/1369090/LOOKATDATGAP.JPG[/I[COLOR="black"]MG][/COLOR]

It has your link in the middle but has
on both sides. This is BBCode....their is always a [beginning] and an [/end] code.

8. Hit preview and you should get a picture...
LOOKATDATGAP.JPG

Hope that helps....now post that homegrown. :D :yes:

Mp Ray

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
imagejpeg_2_110.jpg

MurderCity Appreciate the Assistant Pimpin!!:cool:

I come back with blessing of the Grown....from Home...

Mp Ray

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
100_2392%20(2).JPG

Figured I'd blow my Avi up for the fam to enjoy too. :cool:

Yall shown a pimp hella love so I'm tryna give back now that I know how...

dwnsouth

Analytical nerd
Platinum Member
one small problem....

we dont know which are actually memebers posted by somebody else....

i am only saying this so props can be given and they can know its for them

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
one small problem....

we dont know which are actually memebers posted by somebody else....

i am only saying this so props can be given and they can know its for them

Anonymous

without any name acknowledged, as that of author, contributor, or the like: an anonymous letter to the editor; an anonymous donation.
of unknown name; whose name is withheld: an anonymous author.
lacking individuality, unique character, or distinction: an endless row of drab, anonymous houses.

dwnsouth

Analytical nerd
Platinum Member
Anonymous

without any name acknowledged, as that of author, contributor, or the like: an anonymous letter to the editor; an anonymous donation.
of unknown name; whose name is withheld: an anonymous author.
lacking individuality, unique character, or distinction: an endless row of drab, anonymous houses.

i was making the point that some of the photos could be random photos from the net and not actual members.

PC Freak

Ms.Freak 2u!!!!!!!
BGOL Investor
Well this thread has went dormant again..sigh... Definitely not like the old SOL!!

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^

:lol:

I say we can bring the male version back...I got some Pop Secret in the cubbard, homework due at 12, and a short attention span we can get this crackin'.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^

:lol:

I say we can bring the male version back...I got some Pop Secret in the cubbard, homework due at 12, and a short attention span we can get this crackin'.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
have mercy wasnt expecting that at all... guess i'll head back to that other thread where niggas arguing about how you wrote the date and laugh

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
have mercy wasnt expecting that at all... guess i'll head back to that other thread where niggas arguing about how you wrote the date and laugh

Aye, let those fools stay over there though. We don't need the masses coming over here and fucking things up again. Lib posted that phat, pretty pussy and it's all good. There should be more of that from her and all the other ladies.

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
I saw a new post in here and thought there was some new skin in here. :lol::smh::lol:... Ladies PM your pics to me. :yes::yes::yes: