Heavy D Dead at 44

three-fifths

searching for the remaining 143,999
Platinum Member
Law enforcement tell TMZ ... Heavy D had just returned from shopping and walked up some stairs when he began having trouble breathing. Adam Mills, a designer who was in the building and knew Heavy D, found him leaning against a railing and clearly in distress. Adam tells us he cradled Heavy D in his lap as others called 911. Adam says Heavy D was conscious and said to him, "I can't breathe, I can't breathe." When paramedics took Heavy D to the hospital he had a pulse. People in the building are saying he died of a heart attack, but we have not been able to confirm that. Law enforcement sources tell us ... no foul play was involved and so far they only know the cause of death was "medical."
don't any motherfuckers know any CPR rescue procedures? :confused:

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
RIP Brother

28d1e70cdc.gif

chefblaise

Potential Star
Registered
R.I.P. Heavy, I grew up and knew heavy around Mount Vernon N.Y. he emphasized rap music at a time when your moms and dad, Grands and kids could dance to,listen and remember there songs. It was all about having fun and danceable music, Eddie-f,and the Boyz, Pete Rock and Cl smooth and Al B sure where a part of the Rap artists that put Mt. Vernon N.Y on the map where Hip-Hop was concerned he and the Boyz started it all, this is a shock to me and my grown daughters. We are going to miss you hev, and to all his family and crew from the Heights in Money earning Mt.Vernon peaceful journey. Dont Curse!! .

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered
reading through his timeline really got me feeling a little depressed..it seemed like he was really enjoying life while death was waiting around the corner for him..:smh:

yea man. i felt the same way. just another reminder to live life to the fullest and take care of ya health.

patscorpio

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dammit man first smokin joe frazier now heavy d...I just seen dude tear it down at the bet awards last month man...wow..man I'm going to load his greatest hits into my ipod..tHe overweight lover had them hits...is it good to you? & black coffee are personal classic to me

RIP Heavy D

sakinnuso

Rising Star
Registered
Heavy's confidence, intelligence, and talent was inspirational. Dude was an exceptional artist from an era that will be missed. I believe that he got sick while overseas. He'd just done a Tim Westwood show, which was a fantastic interview:

The disturbing thing is that you can take any of these modern rappers/entertainers and they're not even half as articulate, industry savvy, or full of perspective as this legend.

FUCK.

R.I.P. Man.

Last edited:

jae_one

Rising Star
Registered
R.I.P

Actually feeling it right now as I listen to "Friends & Respect" from the Nuttin But Love album...

TurellSmith

Support BGOL
Registered
RIP playa

This my ish right here. Been blastin this in my ride for the last month.

One of the best R&B dance joints ever

Turn your head phone or speakers up.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
http://www.facebook.com/djeddief

We always had so much fun as a group. We were only young kids out of high school when we got into the game just wanting to make fun music filled with love and excitement. I will miss my brother Heavy so much and I cherish all the happy times we had together while unknowingly helping to build the movement and legacy we call Uptown Records. I can see him and T-Roy clowning right now and smiling down on us sitting on a cloud. I love you Hev and we all will miss you so much.

-Eddie F

three-fifths

searching for the remaining 143,999
Platinum Member
Law enforcement tell TMZ ... Heavy D had just returned from shopping and walked up some stairs when he began having trouble breathing. Adam Mills, a designer who was in the building and knew Heavy D, found him leaning against a railing and clearly in distress. Adam tells us he cradled Heavy D in his lap as others called 911. Adam says Heavy D was conscious and said to him, "I can't breathe, I can't breathe." When paramedics took Heavy D to the hospital he had a pulse. People in the building are saying he died of a heart attack, but we have not been able to confirm that. Law enforcement sources tell us ... no foul play was involved and so far they only know the cause of death was "medical."

don't any motherfuckers know any CPR rescue procedures? :confused:

You don't give a breathing person cpr.

:confused:

He was conscious at the time.
:confused:

even if the victim is conscious, start 30 chest compressions and two breaths (about five cycles).

someone then should call 911.

if an AED machine is available, hook that bitch up.

springbok204

Support BGOL
Registered
R.I.P. Heavy, I grew up and knew heavy around Mount Vernon N.Y. he emphasized rap music at a time when your moms and dad, Grands and kids could dance to,listen and remember there songs. It was all about having fun and danceable music, Eddie-f,and the Boyz, Pete Rock and Cl smooth and Al B sure where a part of the Rap artists that put Mt. Vernon N.Y on the map where Hip-Hop was concerned he and the Boyz started it all, this is a shock to me and my grown daughters. We are going to miss you hev, and to all his family and crew from the Heights in Money earning Mt.Vernon peaceful journey. Dont Curse!! .

Fuckin A brother. I don't usually comment on celebrity matters but its Heavy D man! May he rest in peace

Olosi

Star
Registered
:smh: Death,Disease (Cancer), War,and Famine. Tectonic movement, Strange weather, no such thing as a coincidence. Something is up and I ain't referring to the Christian version of anything since their whole religion is a stolen collection from older beliefs.
:idea: the asteroid is like a spy satellite and as it zoomed by it collected data on our current situation.