Heavy D Dead at 44

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Re: Heavy D dead @ 44

Damn, didn't he just appear in tower heist?

RIP man :(

RepostKing

Back up Modrator
Registered
Re: Heavy D dead @ 44

Geeze!! I need to know COD cuz if this is health related we gotta do better...Wow

callbacc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: Heavy d dead at 44

:eek::eek::eek:Man, WTF fuck is going on in this world? SHIT! You talk about fucking BLINDSIDED!:smh::smh::smh:

Man, that's two notable names in less than 24 hours.

R.I.P.

Its Kinda Surreal....Its Like Watching an Era of Greatness Just Dissipate Right Before Your Eyes....But it Really Sux When it Happens to Someone as Young as Heavy & Joe :smh:

:(
R.I.P To them

Seem like black men just don't live long my pop's didn't make it to see 60yrs
Grandpa didn't make it to see 70yrs:smh:

UNSEEN

Rising Star
Registered
:(damn i just logged and saw this thread as a sticky like wtf..damn man rest in peace heavy d..shit kinda hurt..grew up on hev:(

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
:(:(R.I.P Heavy D......:(:(
Also always remember TROUBLE T-ROY!

T.R.O.Y

Also...Always....R.I.P Smoove2k6:(

TREES

O.G.
BGOL Investor
This shit got me fucked up right now.
Dude represented for the Bronx and all the island massive too......

Rythm

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It was D's brilliance to come up with the line that summed up our historic show in its opening song...'what's mine is yours, what's yours is mine.' Most know Heavy D as a rap icon; I considered him a brother who made an indelible mark on me as a performer AND a human being. I miss him already. -Tommy Davidson

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Heavy D
Dead at 44
1108-heavyd-ex-02.jpg

update-bar.jpg

4:28 PM:: Law enforcement tell TMZ ... Heavy D had just returned from shopping and walked up some stairs when he began having trouble breathing. Adam Mills, a designer who was in the building and knew Heavy D, found him leaning against a railing and clearly in distress. Adam tells us he cradled Heavy D in his lap as others called 911. Adam says Heavy D was conscious and said to him, "I can't breathe, I can't breathe." When paramedics took Heavy D to the hospital he had a pulse. People in the building are saying he died of a heart attack, but we have not been able to confirm that. Law enforcement sources tell us ... no foul play was involved and so far they only know the cause of death was "medical."