9zrd01.jpg

rshmx5.jpg

50qw4l.jpg

Its a wrap training hard like that with my nigga Pea training
him. Khan ran his mouth so much it motivated this dude to be
in shape like i dont recall seeing him in before. He stayed
out of the media all this time while Khan has been talking so
much shit and looking past him as he he is gonna fight Floyd
one day. Roach and him both did this shit to themselves.

After seeing these pics Khan was quoted as saying "I may have to dig deep...."
No mothafucka you digg deep in training camp but you were running your mouth
the whole fucking time Wwith roach about shit in your so called bright future.
You can tell Khan is a bullshitter or that the fame and money has made him
Arrogant...Faggot reminds me of Prince Naseem...an arrogant bum.

Judah was already a tough match for him. Now this shit looks
pretty impossible. Khan is going the fuck down and probably
early.Im excited like hell. I always had respect for Judah
Corey Spinks was my man when he upset him and Zab gave Floyd
the most go I have seen anyone give him in those 1st 4 rounds
before the nut punch back of the head combo.

I wouldnt miss this shit for a fucking funeral.:dance:

TJervey

Support BGOL
Registered
He definitely looks good, and I hope he does well, but no amount of conditioning or gym work (with pads with no one punching back :D ), can offset mental issues. Zab has always had the skills and ability to beat ANY of the top guys in and around his weight classes, he's just not had the mental ability... If he can keep that in check he has a good chance of winning, but if he can't.... :smh:

tp2001

Star
Registered
Topic: Zab Judah is not fuckin playing with Khan

Quote: Its a wrap training hard like that with my nigga Pea training
him.

Bro, Sweet Pea would not let Zab get away with that swagga shit he was doing back in the day...I'm picking Zab to win this fight, but I have even more confidence now even though I knew he had my mans back in the day in his corner...

Khan basically went to war with Maidana last year, and with the skills that Amir supposedly has, he should have ran circles on him and ended it early. This is not looking good for dude...I hope Zab doesn't make him wish that he would have fought "Fo-Head" Bradley :D

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
Bro, Sweet Pea would not let Zab get away with that swagga shit he was doing back in the day...I'm picking Zab to win this fight, but I have even more confidence now even though I knew he had my mans back in the day in his corner...

Khan basically went to war with Maidana last year, and with the skills that Amir supposedly has, he should have ran circles on him and ended it early. This is not looking good for dude...I hope Zab doesn't make him wish that he would have fought "Fo-Head" Bradley :D

Maidana was ready to go... :lol: I've never seen a motherfucker survive an onslaught like he did. Any other fighter would have been done with the body shot that Khan put him down with. He also took some serious head shots in the early going, but Maidana is insanely tough. I will say this though. Khan look like shit in those later rounds probably because of conditioning, but either way he allowed Maidana to crack him with some of the loopiest punches ever. Really though, Khan looked so good in those early rounds cause Maidana just comes forward with no head movement... I think that Zab has a chance to rock/KO him early or if his conditioning is right this time, Zab might be able to get him late. I would not put any money on Zab, though.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Maidana was ready to go... :lol: I've never seen a motherfucker survive an onslaught like he did. Any other fighter would have been done with the body shot that Khan put him down. He also took some serious head shots in the early going, but Maidana is insanely tough. I will say this though. Khan look like shit in those later rounds probably because of conditioning, but either way he allowed Maidana to crack him with some of the loopiest punches ever. Really though, Khan looked so good in those early rounds cause Maidana just comes forward with no head movement... I think that Zab has a chance to rock/KO him early or if his conditioning is right this time, Zab might be able to get him late. I would not put any money on Zab, though.

:yes:

He definitely looks good, and I hope he does well, but no amount of conditioning or gym work (with pads with no one punching back :D ), can offset mental issues. Zab has always had the skills and ability to beat ANY of the top guys in and around his weight classes, he's just not had the mental ability... If he can keep that in check he has a good chance of winning, but if he can't.... :smh:

Rick Ronson

Banned
Zab is going to have to show me more than a few stills and interview to think the outcome will be different.

I feel you.

Cause thats exactly how I feel about Khan after his last few performances.

If Zab is anywhere near the Zab Judah that beat Corey Spinks..

:itsawrap:

I dont think its impossible..Khan has many obvious flaws.

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
Zab is done....he doesn't have the mental abilities to win big fights...he is going against a better boxer I don't see him winning....he starts off strong & fades like always...

he was one of the rare fighters to give it to Floyd then he started to break down....I can't put my bread on Zab especially in England...

Zeferino

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Zab always is in shape and always looks very sharp in training. However, his performance in the ring is obviously not consistent. I think Zab has the tools to win but like someone else here said, he just tends to decline as the rounds go on. Usually after the 5th round he is done and it doesn't matter who he is fighting. Once I saw him do this against bum ass Roque Cassiani, I stopped believing in him. Once he lost to Baldomir, I decided I would never bet on him again.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Zab is done....he doesn't have the mental abilities to win big fights...he is going against a better boxer I don't see him winning....he starts off strong & fades like always...

he was one of the rare fighters to give it to Floyd then he started to break down....I can't put my bread on Zab especially in England...

yep....dude faded and looked lost after round 6 with Floyd...but what is new....zab has always has the skill but lacked the discipline, mental agility, etc.:smh:

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
yep....dude faded and looked lost after round 6 with Floyd...but what is new....zab has always has the skill but lacked the discipline, mental agility, etc.:smh:

the funny thing is Roger Mayweather said to Floyd & the media that Zab would mentally breakdown & start low blowing doing funny shit....& he (Zab) was winning the fight in the early rds even made PBF touch the ground with his glove to hold his balance it should have been a knockdown...

but once his opponents survive the storm he loses it mentally...same shit he did with Cotto....:smh:

I always felt he should have dropped Yoel & seek better training...

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
the funny thing is Roger Mayweather said to Floyd & the media that Zab would mentally breakdown & start low blowing doing funny shit....& he (Zab) was winning the fight in the early rds even made PBF touch the ground with his glove to hold his balance it should have been a knockdown...

but once his opponents survive the storm he loses it mentally...same shit he did with Cotto....:smh:

I always felt he should have dropped Yoel & seek better training...

It is crazy man...You can just see him give up...and you know he is no longer a threat in the fight. The Zab fight was the most Ive seen Floyd get hit in years... he was tagging Floyd (and yeah..he touched that was a knockdown) because floyd seems to struggle early with soutpaws..but as soon as Floyd figured him out and started counterpunching him to death...you could just see the look on his face... I was like..this fight is over...Zab wont win another round past round 7..

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
It is crazy man...You can just see him give up...and you know he is no longer a threat in the fight. The Zab fight was the most Ive seen Floyd get hit in years... he was tagging Floyd (and yeah..he touched that was a knockdown) because floyd seems to struggle early with soutpaws..but as soon as Floyd figured him out and started counterpunching him to death...you could just see the look on his face... I was like..this fight is over...Zab wont win another round past round 7..

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Zab always looks good and in shape. It's like everybody here knows it he teases us in the first few rounds. If the opponent doesn't fall then Zab falls to pieces. He has all the physical talent to be a great fighter he's just always been mentally weak. I still like to watch his fights he is definitely entertaining. Honestly he should be able to beat Khan IMO Khan is not all that :smh:

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I always thought his father was the weak link, I used to listen to him in the corner and his instructions were always vague and cloudy. So Zab would end up doing what got him in trouble the previous round. If Pea is gonna teach him anything its how to think in a jam while in the ring, and clear instructions and how to change the gameplan and adapt if needed. Its what Pea did all his career

Rick Ronson

Banned
ZAB Judah says Amir Khan is set to become a victim of big punches – and bad timing.

WBA world light-welterweight champ Khan meets IBF ace Judah at the Mandalay Bay here on Saturday.

Undisputed welterweight *champion Judah, 33, said: “Amir Khan is a great fighter but I think that timing right now is the thing.

“If I was promoting him, I would not put him in with a fighter with the calibre of Zab ‘Super’ Judah, no way.

‘‘Down the line, yeah, but right now I’d keep him winning.”

The Rest

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
I always thought his father was the weak link, I used to listen to him in the corner and his instructions were always vague and cloudy. So Zab would end up doing what got him in trouble the previous round. If Pea is gonna teach him anything its how to think in a jam while in the ring, and clear instructions and how to change the gameplan and adapt if needed. Its what Pea did all his career

dime bag

Rising Star
Registered
If Judah wants to fight like a man, he gets stopped early

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" name="single2" src="http://riddimmafia.com/player-viral.swf" width="470" height="320" allowscriptaccess="never" wmode="transparent" flashvars="file=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H46XWR-trUE&amp;feature=channel_video_title&amp;image=http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6122/5965081992_134d8b04b2.jpg&amp;link=http://smartenupnas.com/?cat=1&amp;skin=http://riddimmafia.com/bekle.swf&amp;plugins=viral-1">

TJervey

Support BGOL
Registered
9zrd01.jpg

rshmx5.jpg

50qw4l.jpg

Its a wrap training hard like that with my nigga Pea training
him. Khan ran his mouth so much it motivated this dude to be
in shape like i dont recall seeing him in before. He stayed
out of the media all this time while Khan has been talking so
much shit and looking past him as he he is gonna fight Floyd
one day. Roach and him both did this shit to themselves.

After seeing these pics Khan was quoted as saying "I may have to dig deep...."
No mothafucka you digg deep in training camp but you were running your mouth
the whole fucking time Wwith roach about shit in your so called bright future.
You can tell Khan is a bullshitter or that the fame and money has made him
Arrogant...Faggot reminds me of Prince Naseem...an arrogant bum.

Judah was already a tough match for him. Now this shit looks
pretty impossible. Khan is going the fuck down and probably
early.Im excited like hell. I always had respect for Judah
Corey Spinks was my man when he upset him and Zab gave Floyd
the most go I have seen anyone give him in those 1st 4 rounds
before the nut punch back of the head combo.

I wouldnt miss this shit for a fucking funeral.:dance:

You can stop dancing now Nicca... :smh:

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor

:lol::smh:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
zab came ready to fight, he was just clearly outmatched by a hungrier fighter with a significant reach advantage...

although the punch was low, I think the fight saved zab from embarrassment because he would not have finished the fight taking all those hits to the face...

his defense is still nice, but if he aint throwing nothing its all for nothing..

couldve been a much more interesting fight is zab found a way to expose khans weakness for that upper cut.