you've been rickross'd

freshnclean

Rising Star
Registered
I don't believe that....May have not been alot of people, but I'm sure more than 10 came out to support

Warrior 7

Star
Registered
you live in paris,yet you feel the need to post this shit:smh:

you dick-in-the-ass Ross fans just get ready now
'cause when them soundscan numbers come out on Tuesday I'm going to ROAST you niggas for the rest of '09.

They might as well just go ahead and ban me because my focus is going to be posting only on how and in the exact detail that fat fraud is FLOPPING

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
'cause when them soundscan numbers come out on Tuesday I'm going to ROAST you niggas for the rest of '09.

They might as well just go ahead and ban me because my focus is going to be posting only on how and in the exact detail that fat fraud is FLOPPING

i don't buy or listen to this i think it is you whos is a dick in the ass ross fan,you gay niggas are funny,always got dick and man ass on your mind

gametyme

wannabe star
Registered

Damn!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

unknownsoldier

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Young TY said:
WE HAD OVER 150 PEOPLE ON THE LINE BY 7..

:roflmao3::smh::itsawrap:

48486_200.jpg

Last edited:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

Make sure you PM me so I can join in on the action. ExciledQueen is the first victim, nigga been real real quite these past few days. He know whats coming :lol:

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor

LMBAO..

Out of curiosity, what would you consider flopping?