YOUTUBE CLIP OF A YOUNG SISTA POUNDING OUT A YOUNG BROTHA (repost)

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This has been posted a couple times already, but that wmv/flash version kept fuckin' with my browser. So, here's a YouTube clip of that incident.

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/M7OND10HU3o&hl=en[/flash]

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
see, had he hit her ass back there would have been all kinds of comments. :smh:

what was the reason this started in the first place? Is that the parent(s) taping this shit? is it sibling fighting?

Darkchild

Support BGOL
Registered
u right man...if he hit her back he wrong for hitting a girl...if he dont then he a punk....SMH

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
The punks are behind the camera.

It is sad for that little girl to have such adult influence around her.

greygoose

'that's what she said'
BGOL Investor
waht are they putting in the cereal these days.

lil bro looked unfazed by them punches though. he just stood there like they were rain drops. he shoulda backhanded her once let her see some looney tune stars

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
Man I would have whooped that child's black ass and then turned on the video tapers. :smh::smh::smh:

Disrespectful lil yute right there

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor

In 1996 or 1997 I don't remember I was a about 12 or 13 years old, fresh faced and with head full of curls. One day when school let out I did as I always did I got on the Broad Bus and transfer to the Louisa Bus to go home and I see this skinny crackhead looking chick with a cigarette on her ear and I didn't think nothing of her because I had seen her on the bus everyday.

She starts buckin' on people and basicly nobody is paying her any attention until this one tired lookin dude gets on the bus and he tells her "dont get your issue with me, no, I'll fuck your crackhead ass up" and he does with this his finger pressed against her head. So she shuts up for the remainder of the ride, only thing is strange now, is that she's still on bus when we cross the tracks on Florida Ave, (she usually used to get off a few blocks away from Carver HS). Eventually me, the the tired dude and her get off the bus and start walkin and she starts pullin my hair, and saying "what you gone do now pretty boy, what you gone do now" and then tired dude turns and looks and says "Hit that hoe, lil daddy" and I aint know what to do and admittedly I was kinda spooked I just cocked back and hit her straight in the stomach. Luckily it broke her wind and she feel down and clutched her stomach and I started walking away not even lookin back. Tired dude starts talking to me and telling me, when it comes to your safety fuck that "dont hit a woman shit" you gotta protect yourself.

And basically that stuck with me, in a situation like this one with these children that boy should've defended himself, and when I say defend himself, I mean find a way to stop that girl from attacking him and then walk away, not put a Muhammed Ali/Ernie Terrell-like beating on her. Just defend and protect himself.

jucurious

agent of change
BGOL Investor
damn...i WISH i would come outside and see my daughter doing that

i would light her ass on fire IN FRONT of all her friends

first off...props to homeboy for not catching a Junnie on her ass

2nd...who the hell is behind that camera? dumb asses

3rd...i feel sorry for that lil girl if she think that shit is cool...she gonna start swinging on the wrong lil boy and he gonna knock her as clean out

i can tell...she's a lil hellian...i would have fun reforming her ass :angry:

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know we're all extolling the virtues of a man not hitting a woman, but the women who tapped this deserve to have the shit stomped out of their asses. And I don't mean that as a figure of speech. They should should be stomped until shit literally pops out their assholes like tooth paste from a tube. I bullshit you not. :hmm:

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
I am really tired of seeing this vicious types of vids all over youtube. Girl, boy, man or woman it's savage behavior.:smh:

hctiger79

Support BGOL
Registered
WTF!!!.......SHIT BAD WHEN ADULTS STAND AROUND TAKING PICTURES FOR U-TUBE, WHILE A LITTLE GIRK IS SLAPPING & KICKING A LITTLE BOY.....SHAME ON THE DUMB AS ADULTS WHO LET THIS GO WITHOUT STEPPIN IN.
APPARENTLY THESE GHETTO HOE'S WHO FILMED IT FELT NO RESPONSIBILITY AT ALL......THAT SHOWS THEIR UPBRINGING......

:cool::smh::cool:

Harlem's Angel

Fuck Off!!
BGOL Investor
I think those were children filming but that woman standing on the corner watching the boy get beat on the head and chased into the street. if that were my brother, i would've told him to give her one good smackdown. But that damn woman needs her ass kicked for letting it go down. That little girl has a rude awakening coming in the future.