your beloved isrealites looking like fools faced with Common sense

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
Dude I don't care about the Hebrew Israelite movement, I just listen to these particular cats and maybe one or two others. IMO they are just getting out info to the streets and doing what they believe in. I respect these dudes for putting in work for a long time. GMS got vids going back to 88 and they just posted a set where they were surrounded by cops who shut them down just for preaching the word.

man tell them put out there words better...i have ppl in my fam and others I know in the N.O.I....even when I see a bow tie brotha selling the FINAL CALL i buy one...and chat it up with him or them....

and they are cool...and can debate and aren't ignorant...they even listen to what you got to say and respect you...so blk folks are always saying hi...and always showing love even if they don't believe in ISLAM....

these ISREALITES are calling ppl *******...sluts...telling ppl to STFU...acting like ignorant muthafuckas...you want to walk by with your seed while they speaking the "word" :hmm::smh:....they are nothing but bums man....and want to act tough when you disagree...fuck them...they are probably more blk folks that hate them then white ones...

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Lots of so called preachers are "preaching the word", but at least they have the decency to do it in a church where people actually come because they give a shit to hear them. These guys and people like them, do it to chastise everyone walking by, on their way to "put in work" at their day to day hustle. You can't tell me they are just innocently preaching the "word" cuz they CHOOSE to stand out on a busy corner and yell at the passers by. No matter how many videos I watch of them, or see them in person, this is what i will come up with. What makes you think this is the first time I have ever seen these fools?

Dude if you don't like them don't watch their vids that's just as simple also. There must be something you like about them if you keep watching and criticizing.:lol: Admit it you wish you had the nuts to got out there and fuss with people rain, sleet, or snow.:lol:

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
Lots of so called preachers are "preaching the word", but at least they have the decency to do it in a church where people actually come because they give a shit to hear them. These guys and people like them, do it to chastise everyone walking by, on their way to "put in work" at their day to day hustle. You can't tell me they are just innocently preaching the "word" cuz they CHOOSE to stand out on a busy corner and yell at the passers by. No matter how many videos I watch of them, or see them in person, this is what i will come up with. What makes you think this is the first time I have ever seen these fools?

preach...

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Dude if you don't like them don't watch their vids that's just as simple also. There must be something you like about them if you keep watching and criticizing.:lol: Admit it you wish you had the nuts to got out there and fuss with people rain, sleet, or snow.:lol:

that's it. You got me figured out. what else is there to talk about then?

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
man tell them put out there words better...i have ppl in my fam and others I know in the N.O.I....even when I see a bow tie brotha selling the FINAL CALL i buy one...and chat it up with him or them....

and they are cool...and can debate and aren't ignorant...they even listen to what you got to say and respect you...so blk folks are always saying hi...and always showing love even if they don't believe in ISLAM....

these ISREALITES are calling ppl *******...sluts...telling ppl to STFU...acting like ignorant muthafuckas...you want to walk by with your seed while they speaking the "word" :hmm::smh:....they are nothing but bums man....and want to act tough when you disagree...fuck them...they are probably more blk folks that hate them then white ones...

This isn't about political correctness, they have already been through that phase check their older vids. They decided to say fuck it and go hard. Those so called pastors are a bunch of phonies anyway who cuss and do all kinds of shit behind the scenes anyway. The NOI is a government controlled organization now, hell why do you think Malcolm X bailed. They are meaningless. I see them niggas just selling fruit and bean pies.:lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And on another note, why they wouldn't let that Marine talk? His points were too valid and they no longer had answers for his questions? See that's my problem with these cats here. They're not authentic. They're not preaching the word. The US is gonna get nuked because we got faggots here? What kinda shit is that? Like US is the only place fags reside.

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
This isn't about political correctness, they have already been through that phase check their older vids. They decided to say fuck it and go hard. Those so called pastors are a bunch of phonies anyway who cuss and do all kinds of shit behind the scenes anyway. The NOI is a government controlled organization now, hell why do you think Malcolm X bailed. They are meaningless. I see them niggas just selling fruit and bean pies.:lol:

oh and dress wearing $9 making an hour failure screaming at ppl is better huh....

regardless whats the state of the NOI...blk folks always listen to tehm...and buy their shit cuz they come off respectful and cool....

these cats have done nothing big so far...and are on a street corners during the day cursing and acting ignorant....blk folks don't pay attn to these cats....why don't you come up here and join them?

the funny thing is in Brooklyn the don't even go that hard like the city...they know better.....:lol:

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
oh and dress wearing $9 making an hour failure screaming at ppl is better huh....

regardless whats the state of the NOI...blk folks always listen to tehm...and buy their shit cuz they come off respectful and cool....

these cats have done nothing big so far...and are on a street corners during the day cursing and acting ignorant....blk folks don't pay attn to these cats....why don't you come up here and join them?

the funny thing is in Brooklyn the don't even go that hard like the city...they know better.....:lol:

Uhh OK what were you talking about again? Dude black folks ain't listened to the nation since the 60's if they truly did they would be a much larger organization. An like stated before I am not into the Hebrew Israelite movement I just dig these cats, anyone who has decent information I'll check them out.

Bru-Ti-Kus

Star
Registered
I dont understand if these irealite so holy and working for god, how are they calling sumone "muthafucka" "airhead" "idiot". Jus becuz they got asked question that they couldnt answer. It was like watching a kid throw a temper tantrum.

Crown&Coke

Star
Registered
Some people preaching on the street take that shit too far. There used to be this white guy that would come to my college and tell everybody walking by that they were goin to hell. People would be like "WTF", how you know we dont believe in God and just tryin to get an education.​

dagoon121

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And on another note, why they wouldn't let that Marine talk? His points were too valid and they no longer had answers for his questions? See that's my problem with these cats here. They're not authentic. They're not preaching the word. The US is gonna get nuked because we got faggots here? What kinda shit is that? Like US is the only place fags reside.

MY NIGGA, U.S.A MAKE IT OK TO BE A FAGGOT.....U GOT EVERY FAGGOT COMIN OUT THE CLOSET FEELING HAPPY....:smh:
I BEEN KNEW U.S WAS OVER
I HAD A DREAM YO...MORE LIKE A REVELATION
I HAD A DREAM ALLL THE LIGHT IN NYC WEN OUT....FOR GOOD!!! LIKE A BLACK OUT.....AND PP WAS RUNNIN THE STREET DOIN WATEVER .....STEALIN , FIGHTIN , DESTROYIN SHIT

PS. MARINE'S ARE UNDER THE CONTROLL OF WATER SPIRITS ....
WEN U SIGN WITH THE MARINE THATS YOU MAKIN AN AGREEMENT WIT EVIL WATER SPIRITS
AND YA FAMILY LINE WILL BE CONDEMED DOWN 1 OR 2 GENERATIONS...
WATER SPIRITS IS A VERY EVIL POWERFUL SPIRIT THAT OPPRESSES EVERYONE....:hmm:

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
MY NIGGA, U.S.A MAKE IT OK TO BE A FAGGOT.....U GOT EVERY FAGGOT COMIN OUT THE CLOSET FEELING HAPPY....:smh:
I BEEN KNEW U.S WAS OVER
I HAD A DREAM YO...MORE LIKE A REVLATION
I HAD A DREAM ALLL THE LIGHT IN NYC WEN OUT....FOR GOOD!!! LIKE A BLACK OUT.....AND PP WAS RUNNIN THE STREET DOIN WATEVER .....STEALIN , FIGHTIN , DESTROYIN SHIT

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor

C/S. Before Harlem got gentrified they used to be on 125 all the time. People just walked right by them. They had a bullhorn, but when somebody stopped to argue they put it down and argued one at a time. They barely raised their voices. Brothers up there wasn't havin none of that foolishness then.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
I BEEN KNEW U.S WAS OVER

water spirits! evil water spirits!! no, not again!!!

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor

C/S. Before Harlem got gentrified they used to be on 125 all the time. People just walked right by them. They had a bullhorn, but when somebody stopped to argue they put it down and argued one at a time. They barely raised their voices. Brothers up there wasn't havin none of that foolishness then.

word....

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I BEEN KNEW U.S WAS OVER

who can argue with that?

Deuterion

Support BGOL
Registered
Uhh OK what were you talking about again? Dude black folks ain't listened to the nation since the 60's if they truly did they would be a much larger organization. An like stated before I am not into the Hebrew Israelite movement I just dig these cats, anyone who has decent information I'll check them out.

That Marine got viciously sonned at 12:46 when that EMT that worked at Ground Zero talked about how the planes didn't knock down the buildings and that they heard explosions! Then to top it off he flashed his badge to show he was for real...son had some shit to think about when he got home. :lol:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
That Marine got viciously sonned at 12:46 when that EMT that worked at Ground Zero talked about how the planes didn't knock down the buildings and that they heard explosions! Then to top it off he flashed his badge to show he was for real...son had some shit to think about when he got home. :lol:

He did. I thought the same thing. But at least he took it in and didnt fly off the handle. He will have to read up on that one.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I BEEN KNEW U.S WAS OVER

What the fuck is this shit? Ol' Harry Potter and the Sorcerer Stone lookin' ass nigga. Are you on that wet? That wet got you makin' stories better than the shit in Hollywood.

TheDon82

Rising Star
Registered
yeah at least he kept his cool and didnt sink to their level. That white girl didnt have the same luck.:smh::lol: yeah but all he was doing was asking questions and them cats got heated, like when you were a kid and you uused to ask your parents a lot of questions and they would get mad because they didnt always have an answer.:lol:

blackbastard

Potential Star
Registered
Ya'll mufuhs don't know about dem watah spirits, jack? :gtfo:

I don't mind them because I'm intelligent enough to know that nothing productive will come from interacting with them on more than a superficial level. I got people that I knew from childhood running with 'em and as long as they are good with me, I respond in kind.

If they are really trying to up their ranks, they need to develop a better method of debate, information desemination, and recruitment. I'm more than happy to offer them the opportunity to attend the "Be a Better Bastard" seminar. Don't "oh" me! Israelite guap spends the same way...

dagoon121

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What the fuck is this shit? Ol' Harry Potter and the Sorcerer Stone lookin' ass nigga. Are you on that wet? That wet got you makin' stories better than the shit in Hollywood.

STUPID NIGGA...funny thing is i've lived in detroit before an i know wat goes on down there too
so ur ignorance is excused

andusay

Star
Registered
I BEEN KNEW U.S WAS OVER

I guess I'm an evil water spirit because I'm Pisces and love seafood?!?!?!
gtfo3cr.jpg

Even Moses is like WTF?!?!
mosesWTF.jpg

Legacyns

Star
Registered
Riiiight, Obama being a Harvard Law grad & US Senator has nothing to do with it & then they try to downplay education. These mafuckas refuse to believe what they see. Instead they see what they believe. :smh:

2eg5izd.jpg

Last edited:

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
oh shit! evil water spirits in detroit too? strap up dunn.

gtfo3cr.jpg

mosesWTF.jpg

i dont have a dog in ths fight but you cats are missing the point. i dont know about the water spirits he speaks of but simply because i dont know or believe dont mean the people who start the wars dont believe. on the contrary they believe more than you know. the insignias and uniform decorations all have mystical and esoteric implications and the where and when we fight wars also have implications. for instance, a soldier killed in a certain area during the right moment(time of year, etc), with soldiers wearing the right symbols can be seen in the eyes of a certain group as a blood sacrifice. have you ever wondered why all millitaries around the world use dam near the same insignias? there is always blood shed in certain areas of the world and i interject that some of it may be part of a well thought out ritual sacrifice.

just my .02

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor

Yep, that was the point, he had been programmed. That's what military is all about mind control. That marine couldn't cosign with hardly anything those Israelites were saying even if he wanted to because he would have been in big trouble with his superiors. The Marines don't play that sedition shit especially in a open public. He might have been in trouble for just talking with them period on tape.:smh:

tablebreaker

Support BGOL
Registered
This isn't about political correctness, they have already been through that phase check their older vids. They decided to say fuck it and go hard. Those so called pastors are a bunch of phonies anyway who cuss and do all kinds of shit behind the scenes anyway. a The NOI is government controlled organization now, hell why do you think Malcolm X bailed. They are meaningless. I see them niggas just selling fruit and bean pies.:lol:

please explain the noi part.

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
please explain the noi part.

Easy did not Malcolm X state that one of the reasons he left was because of FBI infiltration of the NOI.

http://www.columbia.edu/ccnmtl/projects/ecourse/0402/web/featureActivities/index.html

ACTIVITY 1: COMBING THE FBI FILES ON MALCOLM X

In the five or so years after the assassination of Malcolm X, the FBI continued to monitor events related to the deceased Black activist. According to declassified documents, FBI officials were especially concerned over the dissemination of Malcolm X's ideas, which they had deemed subversive and revolutionary. FBI activities were wide ranging, and according to their files, the government paid particular attention to books and articles on Malcolm X, the publication of his speeches, possible motion pictures that were in pre-production, and rallies and memorial services held in his honor. FBI documents were generally categorized under the titles of "racial matters" and "extremist matters." The ostensible reason for FBI activities was suspected communist infiltration of organizations associated with the name and legacy of Malcolm X.

Selected Malcolm X FBI Files

This selection of 62 pages of FBI documentation includes surveillance documents and reports on the dissemination of Malcolm's ideology. The final two documents of this partial collection focus on inquiries made to the Bureau about Malcolm X's assassination-a letter written by a private citizen and a request by New Jersey congressman William Hughes that the FBI look into the matter of Malcolm X's death as requested by a number of his constituents.

FBI activity with regard to Malcolm X after 1965 is a testament to his continued influence on the African American political scene and the legacy he left behind.

We would like you to examine this interesting series of documents and consider-among others you formulate-the following questions:

# What was the FBI's motivation in continuing to monitor events within the African American community with regards to the slain Black activist?

# How do the FBI documents reveal Malcolm X's continuing influence and popularity as a political leader among African Americans even after his death?

# Why did Malcolm's legacy as a political revolutionary persist after his death?

Record your findings and ideas with your word processor.

If you would like to access other declassified FBI documents (nearly 20,000 pages of text) on Malcolm X, visit the U.S. Freedom of Information web site at:
http://foia.fbi.gov/malcolmx.htm

n "Selected Titles of FBI Research Reports, 1953-60," we listed several-dozen research reports that the FBI had written for internal use in the mid-1900s. The Memory Hole requested some of them under the Freedom of Information Act. Upon review, the FBI has released the two reports on the Nation of Islam. We've scanned and posted them above. They're based on often obscure public-source documents, internal NOI literature, and confidential material, such as informants and FBI investigative files.

Both reports were originally classified "Confidential" and were declassified in 1977, although they don't seem to have been publicly released until now.

In the monographs, the FBI refers to the NOI as a "fanatical, all-Negro cult in the United States which is based on a distorted interpretation of the religious principles of Islam and is motivated by hatred of the white race."

The 1960 report, "The Nation of Islam (Antiwhite, All-Negro Cult In United States)," contains the sections: "Background and Origin," "Organization," "Conventions, Bazaars, and 'Feasts'," "Finances and Building Program," "Publicity and Recruitment of Members," "Security Measures and Discipline," "Incidents with Law Enforcement Officials," and "NOI Doctrines, Attitudes, and Dogma." The appendices reproduce three lessons that are taught to members.

The table of contents for the 1965 report, "The Nation of Islam: Cult of the Black Muslims," is similar, although the report of course contains newer information. Of particular interest: The excessively redacted section "Exploitation of Negro Athletes" (pages 70-72) looks at Muhammad Ali's (né Cassius Clay) relationship with the NOI. (After being crowned heavyweight champion of the world, Ali became a vocal member of the NOI, although he later converted to Sunni Islam and left the group.)

http://www.thememoryhole.org/fbi/noi.htm

And this is just the tip of the iceberg. Now using common sense do you actually think that the feds don't have people operating in the nation even now?:hmm:

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Oh you the Hebrew Israelites are on the FBI's shit list as well and don't the Y2k thing fool ya their still being watched an possibly infiltrated.

http://www.sweetliberty.org/fbimegiddo.htm

VI. BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES == As the millennium approaches, radical fringe members of the Black Hebrew Israelite (BHI) movement may pose a challenge for law enforcement. As with the adherents of most apocalyptic philosophies, certain segments of the BHI movement have the potential to engage in violence at the turn of the century. This movement has been associated with extreme acts of violence in the recent past, and current intelligence from a variety of sources indicates that extreme factions of BHI groups are preparing for a race war to close the millennium.

Violent BHI followers can generally be described as proponents of an extreme form of black supremacy. Drawing upon the teachings of earlier BHI adherents, such groups hold that blacks represent God's true "chosen people," while condemning whites as incarnate manifestations of evil. As God's "authentic" Jews, BHI adherents believe that mainstream Jews are actually imposters. Such beliefs bear a striking resemblance to the Christian Identity theology practiced by many white supremacists. In fact, Tom Metzger, renowned white supremacist, once remarked, "They're the black counterpart of us."28 Like their Christian Identity counterparts, militant BHI followers tend to see themselves as divinely endowed by God with superior status. As a result, some followers of this belief system hold that violence, including murder, is justifiable in the eyes of God, provided that it helps to rid the world of evil. Violent BHI groups are of particular concern as the millennium approaches because they believe in the inevitability of a race war between blacks and whites.

The extreme elements of the BHI movement are prone to engage in violent activity. As seen in previous convictions of BHI followers, adherents of this philosophy have a proven history of violence, and several indications point toward a continuation of this trend. Some BHI followers have been observed in public donning primarily black clothing, with emblems and/or patches bearing the "Star of David" symbol. Some BHI members practice paramilitary operations and wear web belts and shoulder holsters. Some adherents have extensive criminal records for a variety of violations, including weapons charges, assault, drug trafficking, and fraud.

In law enforcement circles, BHI groups are typically associated with violence and criminal activity, largely as a result of the movement's popularization by Yahweh Ben Yahweh, formerly known as Hulon Mitchell, Jr., and the Miami-based Nation of Yahweh (NOY). In reality, the origins of the BHI movement are non-violent. While the BHI belief system may have roots in the United States as far back as the Civil War era, the movement became more recognized as a result of the teachings of an individual known as Ben Ami Ben Israel, a.k.a Ben Carter, from the south side of Chicago. Ben Israel claims to have had a vision at the age of 27, hearing "a voice tell me that the time had come for Africans in America, the descendants of the Biblical Israelites, to return to the land of our forefathers."29 Ben Israel persuaded a group of African-Americans to accompany him to Israel in 1967, teaching that African-Americans descended from the biblical tribe of Judah and, therefore, that Israel is the land of their birthright.

Ben Israel and his followers initially settled in Liberia for the purposes of cleansing themselves of bad habits. In 1969, a small group of BHI followers left Liberia for Israel, with Ben Israel and the remaining original migrants arriving in Israel the following year. Public source estimates of the BHI community in Israel number between 1500 and 3000.30 Despite promoting non-violence, members of Ben Israel's movement have shown a willingness to engage in criminal activity. For example, in 1986, Ben Israel and his top aide, Prince Asiel Ben Israel, were convicted of trafficking stolen passports and securities and forging checks and savings bonds.31

BHI in Israel are generally peaceful, if somewhat controversial. The FBI has no information to indicate that Ben Israel's BHI community in Israel is planning any activity - terrorist, criminal, or otherwise - inspired by the coming millennium. Ben Israel's claims to legitimate Judaism have at times caused consternation to the Israeli government. BHI adherents in Israel have apparently espoused anti-Semitic remarks, labeling Israeli Jews as "imposters."32 Neither the Israeli government nor the Orthodox rabbinate recognize the legitimacy of BHI claims to Judaism. According to Jewish law, an individual can be recognized as Jewish if he/she was born to a Jewish mother or if the individual agrees to convert to Judaism.33 At present, BHI in Israel have legal status as temporary residents, which gives them the right to work and live in Israel, but not to vote. They are not considered to be Israeli citizens. While BHI claims to Judaism are disregarded by Israeli officials and religious leaders, the BHI community is tolerated and appears to be peaceful.34

While the BHI community in Israel is peaceful, BHI adherents in the United States became associated with violence thanks to the rise of the NOY, which reached the height of its popularity in the 1980s. The NOY was founded in 1979 and led by Yahweh Ben Yahweh. Ben Yahweh's followers viewed him as the Messiah, and therefore demonstrated unrequited and unquestioned obedience. Members of the organization engaged in numerous acts of violence in the 1980s, including several homicides, following direct orders from Ben Yahweh. Seventeen NOY members were indicted by a federal grand jury in Miami in 1990-91 on charges of RICO, RICO conspiracy, and various racketeering acts. Various members were convicted on RICO conspiracy charges and remain imprisoned.

While the overwhelming majority of BHI followers are unlikely to engage in violence, there are elements of this movement with both the motivation and the capability to engage in millennial violence. Some radical BHI adherents are clearly motivated by the conviction that the approach of the year 2000 brings society ever closer to a violent confrontation between blacks and whites. While the rhetoric professed by various BHI groups is fiery and threatening, there are no indications of explicitly identified targets for violence, beyond a general condemnation and demonization of whites and "imposter" Jews. Militant BHI groups tend to distrust the United States government; however, there are no specific indications of imminent violence toward the government.

dagoon121

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
gtfo3cr.jpg

mosesWTF.jpg

my friend u are a fool...thats what u r

believe it or not...theres a beast in the water
go research ufos
every ufo go straight underwater....
put 2 and 2 together

tablebreaker

Support BGOL
Registered
What do you mean by operating?Just because they have SPY agents in the noi doesnt mean there government controlled,stop sreading your bulshlit lies.