Younger Women... Older Men

deezchocnuts4ru

Potential Star
Registered
Yo. I'm in my early 40's and it seems younger women have come out of the fucking woodwork trying to give me some pussy. It's like I've been born again. What is the attraction..... Peace.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
Where is your store at hun??

i'm in legacy village at the moment, then in the next hour i'll be heading out to willoughby at SOM ctr. and Euclid and will be there for a few hours (prob til 2pm) then i'll be out at ridge park plaza in brooklyn at the i-480 ridge rd exit, til 5 then i'll be at avon at french creek for the rest of the day...

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
i'm in legacy village at the moment, then in the next hour i'll be heading out to willoughby at SOM ctr. and Euclid and will be there for a few hours (prob til 2pm) then i'll be out at ridge park plaza in brooklyn at the i-480 ridge rd exit, til 5 then i'll be at avon at french creek for the rest of the day...

I'm trying to think of a verizon store at ridge park:confused:

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
I have mostly been seeing older men since day 1. Especially when I was in my teens and 20s, guys my age were inexperienced and immature. I figured I may as well be with someone I can learn something from. Maybe a little father figure stuff in there too. Only now in my late 30s have I started seeing guys my age and younger.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
i'm gonna pm you just in case, cause i have to change things around. i'm at willoughby now and will be here until about 3pm then i'll be at legacy again at 4pm for about an hour and then back at willoughby setting up some new stuff for the rest of the day. i'll pm you in case you don't see this.

deezchocnuts4ru

Potential Star
Registered
Yo. I've found the younger women have lots of energy but really don't know how to "satisfy" a man, but the older women are on a seriouis "mission." I'm willing to quench a few thirsty young hotties just not to have to deal with the baggage a lot of older sisters are bringing to the table. Peace.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
Most of the girls that I know that date older men always use the reason that older men are more mature which the majority of the time is a joke.

Or they're looking for a sugar daddy.

Younger women don't really flirt as much with me because I've been told that I'm too arrogannt/cocky/confident but older women (26 & up) love me.

Chicutie

~Brown Suga~
BGOL Investor
Every man I have dated has been older than me. It is mostly because of the maturity. I notice that a lot of men my age. . most are in school like me but don't have the same drive and independence I have. A lot of them. . not all. . but some, are very dependent on their parents and being that I am not, I would like someone who is on that same level. Also a lot of younger men are very confused about what they want. It's understandable, everybody goes through stage in their life where that are trying out who they are, etc. But I would rather have someone who doesn't have so many hang-ups. This is just based off of my experience though. I'm not looking for a father figure when I date older men. . I already have one. I'm looking for someone who is compatible, someone on the same level as me.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
Well when I was in my 20's, it was mostly men 15 years my senior hitting me up anyway even though I tried to date guys my age.

D

DANGEROUSBLACKMAN

rkelly460.jpg

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
I prefer dating older men because younger guys still seem to be interested in playing the field and playing games. Older men will give you the info straight, even if it's something you don't want to hear. Basically, I notice more honesty and straight-forwardness in older guys...