Young Buck - After The Unit (2009)

1900KiLLa

#MoneyTeam
Registered
co-sign....I don't know what they are laughing at either. Shit your favorite artist probably did not make a better mixtape than this in the last 6 months.

00-young_buck-back_on_my_buck_shit-cover-2009.jpg

http://www.zshare.net/download/60637742a67f5cf5/

My Favorite Rapper would like a word with you:hmm:
GhostdeiniTheGreat.jpg

:dance::dance::dance:

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I love the way cats let people slide on shit they shouldn't! I didn't even give Gil-Scott a pass when I found out he was a junkie. He's been written off a long time ago in my book. I can't place any faith in any weak or wack ass entertainers! Fuck that!
Gil Scott-Heron, I can see to some degree, because he propped himself up as a string Black figure; but privately was anything but. Personally, that didn't change my like for his music or him as an artist. And since I didn't have any vested interest in him as a person, I just chalked up his personal issues as personal issues. But Young Buck? You actually flipped on Young Buck because of his personal demons? What lyrics of his led you to believe he didn't have issues? :dunno:

Zyin

Rising Star
Registered
good deal
will be bumping this shit on my ride back to the A in a couple days

chillwillwonka

Chillin is my hobby.
Registered
thas pretty weak if you think these entertainers are gods or something, they are human like everybody else, i just listen to music, if you are looking for role models in entertainment you wont find any, my fav rapper jay sold drugs but oh well i dont listen for his morals and hes actually warned ppl against that

LOL. Co-sign. That nicca want a thug role model. Type of fuck shit is that? :lol:

yungen

Support BGOL
Registered
Young Buck Go Hard...fuck What /how He Livin His Life..his Music Be Good Dats All Matter

I Dont Be In That Nigga Life To Care What He Do Off The Mic

And 5o Is Just A Pussy Fo Puttin Em Out Like Dat ..

The Unit Aint Shit With Out Buck...better Yet Gunit Who?

(0_0)..l.. finger

A GOD
Certified Pussy Poster
It wasn't for the world to hear, but when a grown man does hoe shit like recording & putting private phone conversations on the internet, it becomes a spectacle. It shouldn't be. Are you seriously judging him for having a sensitive moment with a "friend"? You act like he broke down in the middle of a radio interview or during a concert. :smh:

I'm sick of 50 Cent getting a pass on all of his childish activities. From this shit to bringing the mother of another man's child to NY to bad mouth. Not thinking long term like "One day when this child gets older, he's gonna see this dumb shit".

I'd get it if dude were 20 or 21, a young cat, but this dude is 34 years old lol C'mon man

*downloads album*

Nigga are you serious? Did you say "friend"?:lol: I like young buck, really. But, Buck got caught up listening to his homeboys and 50 recorded their conversation for insurance (fuck up..but still a smart move)
When you in the music business, you need to make yourself marketable so you can expand your own business to make more money....that it. Buck wasn't in the right mind set and look at him now:smh:...He can make as much hot music as he wants, but still not going to make any money which it all balls down to......Play the game right..Checkmate!!!!:lol: