You thought the Antonio Brown saga was over? NOPE! UPDATE: Patriots have released him UPDATE 2022: Bucs release him

robinsee

Rising Star
Registered
Why are “we” boycotting the NFL? Does saying this shit make us more black?

You clown niggas kill me with that boycott shit. You’re boycotting a company whose workforce is 80% black and every one of them are millionaires. Lmao... it pathetic when dumb niggas think they are saying something deep and profound when in reality they are just repeating shit that they heard another idiot like Tariq Nasheed say.

You’re boycotting the NFL because of Kapernkck? You do know that he isn’t boycotting the NFL. He still wants a job there. So what exactly are you boycotting?

FOH with that dumb nigga shit

boycotting the NFL was an easy boycott for me, i havent watched in years

you on the other hand sound like a slave that likes the plantation

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
The media’s the “Worst Thing” to happen to the NFL’s 100th year.

Everything they’ve reported in AB is none of our business. Fans don’t care about his feet, his arguments with the GM air his issues with his helmet.

They made all of those things “BIG NEWS”!

Now the rape accusation, that’s an issue even though it appears to be bs.

Again, blame the media.

I don’t care what number AB’s wearing, I don’t care that Tom AB to stay at his house.

I don’t care that OBJ’s wearing a 200k watch on the field and the league will probably ban him from wearing it.

It’s kinda wearing though.

I’m sure most fans don’t care about what I just mentioned either.

A player’s girlfriend and mother of his child was killed by a drunk driver, I’m more interested in that to be honest.

But no, they want to talk about what AB’s doing.

FACTS!!! They’re in such a big rush for RATINGS that they constantly report every little ting that happens. Then they don’t just report it, they make it some big issue where they break down every little detail and discuss it all day on every show on their network/site/newspaper

Mobilemannie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't think the league let's him play until this resolved. Even though her story seems to be a money grab, the media is going to kill the league every week. Rape victims will protest at games and boycotts will be called for on their sponsors.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Again, blame the media.

I don’t care what number AB’s wearing, I don’t care that Tom AB to stay at his house.

I don’t care that OBJ’s wearing a 200k watch on the field and the league will probably ban him from wearing it.

It’s kinda wearing though.

I’m sure most fans don’t care about what I just mentioned either.

A player’s girlfriend and mother of his child was killed by a drunk driver, I’m more interested in that to be honest.

But no, they want to talk about what AB’s doing.
That's just a fucking blip. Sad ass story, but we in the #believewomen #metoo era. Media get more juice from this.

Media has a clear agenda. Fuck due process, the media wants to be judge, jury, and executioner with these athletes. They've made accusations punishable as if a person were convicted.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm not sure that he suspected that it was coming because it's most probably not true. She got her ass clapped, used and dumped and now she's feeling cheap.
Nah.. Id be shocked if her attorney didnt attempt to settle before filing. The guys a fucking moron.. Once he saw those text messages he should have cut a check off optics alone. I doubt the legitimacy of the allegations but sometime you gotta just pay the cost for being a colossal piece of shit when you have tens of millions to lose. .. and based on those text messages, hes absolutely a colossal piece of shit. Antagonizing poor folk and making ambiguous statements about jacking off on a possibly unsuspecting females back is enough to sway opinion. This is gonna cost him way more than the 100-300k it would have cost to make her go way.

Slowhands

Rising Star
Registered
That's just a fucking blip. Sad ass story, but we in the #believewomen #metoo era. Media get more juice from this.

Media has a clear agenda. Fuck due process, the media wants to be judge, jury, and executioner with these athletes. They've made accusations punishable as if a person were convicted.

YEP.. Basically

kingdon777

Salesman of the year!
Platinum Member
The videos are not enough to get this guy exonerated, beyond a reasonable doubt. I believe it confirms they had relations; her word against his. Who wins, who loses?

AB continues to be an idiot.

pookie

BGOL Investor
Chick was after $2 million, she just got married, if it comes out that they were fucking I wonder if her husband gonna stay with her. She already said she was staying at his house for weeks at a time when she was “training him” because he didnt get her a hotel so if I was the fiancée that right there would had me like hold up, now

Antonio Brown rejected a $2 million dollar settlement with Britney Taylor, the former trainer who accused him of sexual assault on three occasions in 2017 and 2018, according to a report by ESPN's Jeff Darlington.

The news comes as Brown is expected to play Sunday afternoon against the Miami Dolphins following a week of practice with the New England Patriots and a day before Taylor is expected to meet with the NFL to discuss her allegations that the wide receiver raped her.

Brown reportedly had a deadline last Sunday night to reach a settlement agreement before the lawyers of Taylor said they would file a civil lawsuit against him. When Brown didn't sign off on the agreement, the suit was officially filed on Tuesday, the report stated.

The decision to not sign the settlement agreement was reported to have occurred roughly the same time that he agreed to a contract with the New England Patriots on Sept. 7 and talks by parties regarding the settlement actually started as early as April of this year.

The discussions included two mediations in April and May, according to the ESPN report.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Chick was after $2 million, she just got married, if it comes out that they were fucking I wonder if her husband gonna stay with her. She already said she was staying at his house for weeks at a time when she was “training him” because he didnt get her a hotel so if I was the fiancée that right there would had me like hold up, now

Antonio Brown rejected a $2 million dollar settlement with Britney Taylor, the former trainer who accused him of sexual assault on three occasions in 2017 and 2018, according to a report by ESPN's Jeff Darlington.

The news comes as Brown is expected to play Sunday afternoon against the Miami Dolphins following a week of practice with the New England Patriots and a day before Taylor is expected to meet with the NFL to discuss her allegations that the wide receiver raped her.

Brown reportedly had a deadline last Sunday night to reach a settlement agreement before the lawyers of Taylor said they would file a civil lawsuit against him. When Brown didn't sign off on the agreement, the suit was officially filed on Tuesday, the report stated.

The decision to not sign the settlement agreement was reported to have occurred roughly the same time that he agreed to a contract with the New England Patriots on Sept. 7 and talks by parties regarding the settlement actually started as early as April of this year.

The discussions included two mediations in April and May, according to the ESPN report.
2 million huh? Bitch please....

The lawyers and that bitch are looking for a payday:smh:

pookie

BGOL Investor
2 million huh? Bitch please....

The lawyers and that bitch are looking for a payday:smh:

The reporters were saying “she’s only asking for $75,000 from a millionaire so clearly money isn’t her motive behind this” . She also said another football player was there but didn’t give his name

On or about May 20, 2018, Brown invited Taylor, another football player who trained with them, unnamed in the complaint, and a few friends for a night out in Miami. They traveled to a club in Miami in a car rented by Taylor. After spending time at the club, she drove Brown and the other football player back to Brown’s home, where the other football player was staying.

Taylor indicated her immediate intention to drop them off, but she had to use the restroom and grab some food from the kitchen. When Taylor went to leave, Brown grabbed her arm, told her he wanted to talk to her, and pulled her into his bedroom.

They chatted for a few minutes, and when Taylor went to walk out of the room, Brown cornered her and pulled her down on the bed on her stomach, pushing her face down into the mattress.

She attempted to physically, resist, but he pinned her down so that she was unable to fight back. As she struggled, he lifted her dress and told her, “you know you want this.”

Taylor pleaded with him, shouting “no” and “stop.” But Brown refused and proceeded with great violence to penetrate her. Taylor protested and cried the entire time.

When Brown finally released her, Taylor stood up in a state of trauma and shock, crying in front of him. Devastated and disoriented, she ran into his foyer and collapsed onto the ground. She recalled that nobody came to her rescue or to help her in anyway.

It is unclear from the complaint on the whereabouts of the other football player, what he was doing at the time, and/or if he heard Taylor’s alleged screams.

Eventually, she found the strength to leave and drive off. She returned to Brown’s home the following day to pick up her personal belongings. As Taylor remembered it, she said that Brown told her that she “made him feel like a rapist.” She then flew back home to Memphis.

These people will be found and questioned

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The reporters were saying “she’s only asking for $75,000 from a millionaire so clearly money isn’t her motive behind this” . She also said another football player was there but didn’t give his name

On or about May 20, 2018, Brown invited Taylor, another football player who trained with them, unnamed in the complaint, and a few friends for a night out in Miami. They traveled to a club in Miami in a car rented by Taylor. After spending time at the club, she drove Brown and the other football player back to Brown’s home, where the other football player was staying.

Taylor indicated her immediate intention to drop them off, but she had to use the restroom and grab some food from the kitchen. When Taylor went to leave, Brown grabbed her arm, told her he wanted to talk to her, and pulled her into his bedroom.

They chatted for a few minutes, and when Taylor went to walk out of the room, Brown cornered her and pulled her down on the bed on her stomach, pushing her face down into the mattress.

She attempted to physically, resist, but he pinned her down so that she was unable to fight back. As she struggled, he lifted her dress and told her, “you know you want this.”

Taylor pleaded with him, shouting “no” and “stop.” But Brown refused and proceeded with great violence to penetrate her. Taylor protested and cried the entire time.

When Brown finally released her, Taylor stood up in a state of trauma and shock, crying in front of him. Devastated and disoriented, she ran into his foyer and collapsed onto the ground. She recalled that nobody came to her rescue or to help her in anyway.

It is unclear from the complaint on the whereabouts of the other football player, what he was doing at the time, and/or if he heard Taylor’s alleged screams.

Eventually, she found the strength to leave and drive off. She returned to Brown’s home the following day to pick up her personal belongings. As Taylor remembered it, she said that Brown told her that she “made him feel like a rapist.” She then flew back home to Memphis.

Complete and utter bullshit. So why is she so interested in money rather than justice?!

75K is a lot of money to most people.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Complete and utter bullshit. So why is she so interested in money rather than justice?!

75K is a lot of money to most people.
Bitch is a complete liar. Anybody with a story like that would have went straight to the police no questions asked. And she claims she came back the next day to pick up her things from someone who just raped her. Bitch please

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Her lawyer when she meets with goddell and the squad of NFL lawyers ready to question her

FarComplicatedKagu-size_restricted.gif

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Wow, you're better than this. Why didn't she press charges when the evidence was still there? It appears that an adequate amount of money would have satisfied her.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
Marquise Brown is the unnamed player in Antonio Brown’s rape lawsuit

Marquise Brown’s first month in the NFL will be memorable for more than just the big-play ability he has flashed on the field.

The Ravens’ prized rookie is the unnamed player in the sexual assault lawsuit against Antonio Brown, according to Pro Football Talk. Marquise, who is Antonio’s cousin, is not implicated in any wrongdoing by the accuser, Britney Taylor, but was present one of the evenings that ended with an alleged assault, according to the suit.

Marquise is expected to meet with the league and support the Patriots receiver’s denials in the case. Taylor is meeting with the NFL on Monday, a week after her allegations that Antonio sexually assaulted and raped her in a civil lawsuit went public.

Antonio made his debut with the Patriots on Sunday, pulling in four catches for 56 yards and a touchdown. He bolted the locker room following the Patriots’ 43-0 victory in Miami before the media was allowed to enter.

Marquise, the former Oklahoma star, has 12 catches for 233 yards and two touchdowns in his first two NFL games.

pookie

BGOL Investor

Marquise Brown’s first month in the NFL will be memorable for more than just the big-play ability he has flashed on the field.

The Ravens’ prized rookie is the unnamed player in the sexual assault lawsuit against Antonio Brown, according to Pro Football Talk. Marquise, who is Antonio’s cousin, is not implicated in any wrongdoing by the accuser, Britney Taylor, but was present one of the evenings that ended with an alleged assault, according to the suit.

Marquise is expected to meet with the league and support the Patriots receiver’s denials in the case. Taylor is meeting with the NFL on Monday, a week after her allegations that Antonio sexually assaulted and raped her in a civil lawsuit went public.

Antonio made his debut with the Patriots on Sunday, pulling in four catches for 56 yards and a touchdown. He bolted the locker room following the Patriots’ 43-0 victory in Miami before the media was allowed to enter.

Marquise, the former Oklahoma star, has 12 catches for 233 yards and two touchdowns in his first two NFL games.

Chick done fucked up, you know Hollywood Brown gonna say she was fucking and sucking him all over that house, in the car, in the club, etc....

pookie

BGOL Investor
OH SHIT!!! HE’S DONE!!! They said theirs a second accuser showing up with some half ass story..smh

New England Patriots wide receiver Antonio Brown has been accused of rape by one woman, who is suing him, but details of a second accusation of sexual misconduct have emerged.

Robert Klemko of Sports Illustrated reported: "In a half-dozen lawsuits, he is accused of refusal to pay wages to former assistants and part-time employees. Court documents and interviews also suggest a pattern of disturbing, sometimes bizarre behavior—including, SI has learned, a second woman's allegations of sexual misconduct by Brown."

According to Klemko's report, Brown agreed to buy a portrait of himself at a 2017 Pittsburgh artwork auction taking place at a charity softball game the NFL star was hosting. Brown liked the painting so much that he invited the artist to his home and hired her to do a mural of himself at the residence.

But the artist told Klemko that Brown regularly flirted with her, and on one of the days she was working at the house, she found him standing behind her, almost completely naked:

"He was flirty with me but I paid him no mind because I was there on business, plus, I had already seen him with multiple girls in the short time I was with him. I was about 40 percent done on the second day, and I'm on my knees painting the bottom, and he walks up to me butt-ass naked, with a hand cloth covering his [penis] and starts having a conversation with me."

The woman took it as a sexual advance and ignored Brown, who left for Miami the next day. Despite hiring the woman to paint the mural, she said she never heard from him after that. While Brown paid her $2,000 for the work she had done on the mural, he's reportedly never paid the $700 for the original painting or returned one of the paintings the artist left in his house.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Antonio Brown Reveals Texts Proving Doctor Bragged About Being Farted On

By Alexander Cole
Alexander Cole
HNHH staff since December 17, 2018
View profile " style="box-sizing: inherit; position: absolute; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px; visibility: hidden; opacity: 0; z-index: 2; box-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1) 0px 5px 10px; border: 4px solid rgb(221, 221, 221); display: flex; flex-flow: row nowrap; transition: all 0.5s ease 0s;">
September 19, 2019 09:56
76K Views
a video of Antonio Brown farting on his doctor went viral after a huge report from Sports Illustrated which highlighted some of Brown's behavior. The whole video is pretty bizarre, with Brown ripping farts right in front of the doctor as he tests Brown's body fat. In the article from SI, Dr. Victor Prisk talks about the whole incident and how he found it to be extremely bizarre and unprofessional. Now, Brown is trying to refute those claims, saying Prisk actually loved the whole clip.

On his Instagram story yesterday, Brown posted a screenshot of alleged texts between him and Prisk. Essentially, Prisk found it amusing that the whole thing made it to TMZ when it was first posted a year ago. Prisk even says that it was funny, with Brown echoing those exact same sentiments.

Screen%20Shot%202019-09-19%20at%209.47.06%20AM.png

Image via @ab

As you can see from the screenshot, Brown thinks Prisk is just looking for some clout at this point and just can't be taken seriously. Brown's stance on this isn't all that surprising when you consider how Prisk is suing AB for $11,500 in unpaid services, according to TMZ.

Meanwhile, Brown is currently eligible to play for the Patriots on Sunday against the New York Jets. Let's just say it's been an eventful last few weeks for AB.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Taking his kinfolk down with him. This nigga is a moron......

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Damn, I read yesterday that Nike dropped him. As for you cats blaming the media, you know why the media ain't reporting this type of shit about y'all? Because y'all ain't doing this type of shit. Are they blowing some things out of proportion? Maybe, but who's handing them the balloon to be blown out of proportion?