You thought the Antonio Brown saga was over? NOPE! UPDATE: Patriots have released him UPDATE 2022: Bucs release him

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Ironically the Raiders or even the Steelers would have protected him from something like this.

Now if this allegation gets any traction, the Pats can cut him all together to avoid a distraction especially with Gronk hinting that he wants to come back.

How to go from $50mil to $0 in one month. Yeah real boss move.

Tiger_Hood

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As much as I think she's lying...it's crazy that when the accuser is black, her photo is found and blasted immediately.

I still haven't seen the woman who accused Kobe for the rape yet
I saw her on camera one time. She was knocked up like a year after the “incident “

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Here is the 15 page formal complaint:
https://haaslawpllc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/1_Complaint.pdf

From page seven (and she claims to have other text messages):

69919329_10219807489208411_3191650404509155328_o.jpg

If she can prove that those text are real and came from him... it's a wrap. :itsawrap:

Man this is the biggest pile of horse mess that I’ve seen in a minute. So you mention the text about the jack off on the back while completely ignoring ... the statement saying they “slept together”.... also what is the year of this email because the incident happened in June and this email from him was in June where he clearly accuses her of trying to come up..

Also ... what’s up with all the Bible shit.

And finally..

Damn why the fuck does Ol girl have to be from Memphis...

Does TENNESSEE have to take another L..

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

And finally..

They met in a Bible camp for xtian athletes?!?

:rolleyes::smh:o_O

In her suit, Taylor claims she met Antonio Brown while they were both student athletes at Central Michigan University where they participated in a Fellowship of Christian Athletes group.

Last edited:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's not legal in ANY state to record someone in a bedroom without their permission.
I’m not sure about that champ.

In some states its only unlawful to record someone if they have no knowledge about the recording. You don’t need their consent.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Man this is the biggest pile of horse mess that I’ve seen in a minute. So you mention the text about the jack off on the back while completely ignoring ... the statement saying they “slept together”.... also what is the year of this email because the incident happened in June and this email from him was in June where he clearly accuses her of trying to come up..

And finally..

shidd this ain't on us LOL!

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I doubt he plays one down for New England.

He will be back for the 2020 season, but at a slight discount for other teams.

Way to blow 30mil guaranteed dickhead.

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
no its not.
its legal in all states to video record everything in your residence(s), which includes hotel rooms.

Incorrect, secretly video recording someone is illegal in California, NY, AZ (and a few others) in spaces where there's an expectation of privacy. So that means you could probably get away with it just talking in your own living room but not in your own bedroom or hotel room

Arizona 13-3019
"It is unlawful for any person to knowingly photograph, videotape, film, digitally record or by any other means secretly view, with or without a device, another person without that person's consent n a restroom, bathroom, locker room, bedroom or other location where the person has a reasonable expectation of privacy and the person is urinating, defecating, dressing, undressing, nude or involved in sexual intercourse or sexual contact." This is a class 5 felony."

Last edited:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Bro, I ain't gon' lie. I'm shocked as hell she's black. I was imagining a white bitch and her mama running to a 1-800 lawyer the whole time I was reading, until I came across this pic.

Had my ass like :eek2:

Me too

She had an issue in 2017, why would she allow another incident after that. Get away from dude as fast as possible.

Get violated one time, GO BACK, get violated AGAIN, GO BACK to get violated some more

damn i couldn't even read that

It reads like a list of responses to a email she had sent to him and he was responding to them.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Incorrect, secretly video recording someone is illegal in California, NY, AZ (and a few others) in spaces where there's an expectation of privacy. So that means you could probably get away with it just talking in your own living room but not in your own bedroom or hotel room

Arizona 13-3019
"It is unlawful for any person to knowingly photograph, videotape, film, digitally record or by any other means secretly view, with or without a device, another person without that person's consent n a restroom, bathroom, locker room, bedroom or other location where the person has a reasonable expectation of privacy and the person is urinating, defecating, dressing, undressing, nude or involved in sexual intercourse or sexual contact." This is a class 5 felony."
Where is the rest of this law? Because I'm positive it stipulates that it applies when that person is not with the person who is filming and lives at the place of filming.

Otherwise nanny cams are illegal.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
:lol::roflmao::roflmao2::lol2:@ the reporters trying to get Bill to answer questions about the incident