You raggedy hoe

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor
It was at that moment when she got hit, clothes started to shred and turned into a She-Karen

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
becky mcbecky's

are really out beckying themselves lately..

that bitch looked right at the muthafucka and kept

on walking to her death.. she seen the dude walk,

and just walked at his exact same pace, no sense of urgency

even though she was seconds behind him, with fuckin speeding

bikes approaching... as if she couldnt fuckin wait three seconds...

un fuckin real..

those the type of bitches we got teaching our children to...

and we wonder why.... they so far behind on math and science..

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Seems like this is a common white woman trend.

I know y'all remember this one from a few years ago.

AdeptFantasticChuckwalla-size_restricted.gif

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor

That dumb broad took out damn near half the peloton and many top riders. After it happened the bitch dipped out with the quickness and it took police many days to track her down. And get this, I don't think her name was ever released. It's fucked up how society rarely make these hoes accountable for their actions. If it was me or you... :smh:

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
That dumb broad took out damn near half the peloton and many top riders. After it happened the bitch dipped out with the quickness and it took police many days to track her down. And get this, I don't think her name was ever released. It's fucked up how society rarely make these hoes accountable for their actions. If it was me or you... :smh:
Sounds about white

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
If it was me or you... :smh:

This thought process has made me a stickler for certain rules. Sometimes folks do shit and I have to say something, because I know if it was my black ass, then I would have been told something.

Had a condo once and motherfuckers decide to go to the pool at 2 in the morning. I'm thinking, somebody need to tell those motherfuckers something, because if the day comes where I decide to go to the pool at 2, if I'm told something KNOWING other folks got away with it, I'm gonna fucking lose it