Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1/ Perfect Dark - Gameplay Reveal / Gears of War: E-Day

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool

I'm on the last chapter, god damn this game is an experience and a half. I won't go too deep on my thoughts until I finish but from reading some people's thoughts online gamers need to broaden their horizons and open their minds to different kinds of gaming experiences. People who call this game on rails or say it's just walking or that it has bad gameplay are being disingenuous. If you break any game down to it's basic Parts you could present it as something basic, Mario is just running and jumping, street fighter is just punching and kicking, fps games are just shooting, it's leaving out what the game attempts to achieve and the fact that Games are greater than the sun of their parts.

I really suggest everyone smoke a blunt or have a cold one, turn out the lights and give this thing a chance. It's a journey. And God damn does this game look stunning, the performance capture is scary, it's glorious.

Side note, the combat is simple but visceral and can be so brutal and satisfying when it all clicks.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kinda concerning that Hellblade dropped and nobody is talking about it. Anybody here fugging with it? I didnt play the first one.
i played it and im just gonna say it like this bro graphics 10 story 7 gameplay 5 entertainment in playing 4.....its cool but its boring at times the voices talk to much and i know there supposed to but there talking over the dialog as well..my biggest gripe is she runs so darn slow which makes the game slow..im not gonna finish it not saying its bad but its not my type of game its the new dungeons and dragon type game.
First is a storytelling in gaming masterpiece and an achievement in sound design and performance capture, this game is not for the average trump voting American call of duty/fortnight gamers lol if you love gaming experiences like Edith Finch, journey, little nightmares, limbo, stray, ECT then this is for you.

looking forward to this and will jump on it as soon as I can pull myself away from Jedi survivor which is my current obsession. Lol
fam that jedi survivor is the darn truth i mean it hits in all places in gaming and i wish they had a open world star wars game like this or at least have coop but im still on it and having fun lol its harde then the first one which i like but theres times im like bro come on now give me a save point i just killed like 20 plus people lol.if yall havent played it its on gamepass try it out its a great play...

Star
BGOL Investor
i played it and im just gonna say it like this bro graphics 10 story 7 gameplay 5 entertainment in playing 4.....its cool but its boring at times the voices talk to much and i know there supposed to but there talking over the dialog as well..my biggest gripe is she runs so darn slow which makes the game slow..im not gonna finish it not saying its bad but its not my type of game its the new dungeons and dragon type game.

fam that jedi survivor is the darn truth i mean it hits in all places in gaming and i wish they had a open world star wars game like this or at least have coop but im still on it and having fun lol its harde then the first one which i like but theres times im like bro come on now give me a save point i just killed like 20 plus people lol.if yall havent played it its on gamepass try it out its a great play...
I just finished Jedi Survivor. Gonna do a new game plus run.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Jedi survivor is my shit right now, I can't even advance too much I'm over here running around finding shit and leveling up, changing outfits and sabers and bd1 lol great game

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
fam that jedi survivor is the darn truth i mean it hits in all places in gaming and i wish they had a open world star wars game like this
This dropping in the fall..

star-wars-outlaws-poster-1598x1920-1686640977.jpg