Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1/ Perfect Dark - Gameplay Reveal / Gears of War: E-Day

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
I don't know whats going on but I'm definitely liking the Ascent ...

My only gripe is the character creator sucks ...

Also just to let kats know..

I still haven't played Cyberpunk and I'm going to continue not playing it until the X/S version drops.

My only gripe is that I can't aim for shit. The both-thumbsticks-aiming is killing me. I got my ass whooped by the first monsters 6 or 7 times in a row. Finally figured out I had to dodge... But I still can't shoot for shit.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
I gotta learn how to play flight simulator, I never played it before. Is it difficult to learn?

I don't like the default controller configuration. Everything is inverted from what I'm used to.

Once I changed the button mapping to my liking, it was no more difficult than flying in GTA. I'm assuming the Xbox lets you adjust the control but I'm not certain.

My biggest take away from this is that the game only supports VRR on 120hz displays. It seemed like the developer was actually embarrassed/annoyed that Digital Foundry discovered that.

Cyberpunk has to be one of the all-time epic release failures... I've heard the game is decent, but seems like the shit show release push a lot of people away

Imo it's an incredible game, I've put over 200 hours into it and done everything there is to do (side activities, achievements, endings, etc). But the console versions are still not worth $60. It seems like the PS5/XSX versions are close to where they need to be performance wise, but they still need the next gen update.

For them to take this long shows just how much they rushed the game.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Cyberpunk has to be one of the all-time epic release failures... I've heard the game is decent, but seems like the shit show release push a lot of people away
Fuck what you heard and play it for yourself. It is one of the greatest games that I have ever played. I think people on ps4, ps5, and Xbox one gave it a bad rap.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
I don't like the default controller configuration. Everything is inverted from what I'm used to.

Once I changed the button mapping to my liking, it was no more difficult than flying in GTA. I'm assuming the Xbox lets you adjust the control but I'm not certain.

My biggest take away from this is that the game only supports VRR on 120hz displays. It seemed like the developer was actually embarrassed/annoyed that Digital Foundry discovered that.

Imo it's an incredible game, I've put over 200 hours into it and done everything there is to do (side activities, achievements, endings, etc). But the console versions are still not worth $60. It seems like the PS5/XSX versions are close to where they need to be performance wise, but they still need the next gen update.

This

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Exactly, you're not the first person I've "heard" say this... CDPR did a great job of marketing the game, I'd assume a vast majority of gamers, including myself, followed the build up to the release, so it sucks that cdpr dropped the ball like they did... I'm glad the developers are doing right by those that own the game... They had momentum going into 2021, but that came to a drastic decline... And that leads me to....

Fuck what you heard and play it for yourself. It is one of the greatest games that I have ever played. I think people on ps4, ps5, and Xbox one gave it a bad rap.

It was never on my pick up list of games or else I would've pre-ordered like I do ALL my games... How did console users give it a bad rap? Majority of the games sales came from pre-orders... You like credible sources and numbers, shit me to....

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Exactly, you're not the first person I've "heard" say this... CDPR did a great job of marketing the game, I'd assume a vast majority of gamers, including myself, followed the build up to the release, so it sucks that cdpr dropped the ball like they did... I'm glad the developers are doing right by those that own the game... They had momentum going into 2021, but that came to a drastic decline... And that leads me to....

It was never on my pick up list of games or else I would've pre-ordered like I do ALL my games... How did console users give it a bad rap? Majority of the games sales came from pre-orders... You like credible sources and numbers, shit me to....
It plays smooth as butter on my xbox series x and s.