Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1/ Perfect Dark - Gameplay Reveal / Gears of War: E-Day

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
We all saw that coming. Luna may not make it out of the starting blocks it seems. Microsoft may be alone with Cloud Gaming since they will have Orion.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
My body is ready to jump back into this..

Even though ....I'll forever say.... Mass Effect 1 needs a complete remake... not a remaster ...It's so close to perfection. Easily has the best story in the entire series.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Ugh they really dragging me back into Mass Effect. Would love someone to redo 1-3 + Andromeda with the 2 engine and a cohesive storyline linking them better and redo the ending. Can't believe EA just abandoned this franchise.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Ugh they really dragging me back into Mass Effect. Would love someone to redo 1-3 + Andromeda with the 2 engine and a cohesive storyline linking them better and redo the ending. Can't believe EA just abandoned this franchise.

That's cause Andromeda got that work...

They haven't abandoned it though... they are making a Mass Effect 4.

Like you said... I would love a straight redo... I've replayed the OG trilogy multiple times. 2 and 3 still hold up well..

But Man..... I would give anything for the First game to get a True Remake..... It's the one that needs tons of work.

Like some of those Mako Missions drive me crazy.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
That's cause Andromeda got that work...

They haven't abandoned it though... they are making a Mass Effect 4.

Like you said... I would love a straight redo... I've replayed the OG trilogy multiple times. 2 and 3 still hold up well..

But Man..... I would give anything for the First game to get a True Remake..... It's the one that needs tons of work.

Like some of those Mako Missions drive me crazy.
And you get stuck so easily on the terrain trying to find shit that didn't even matter in the end. Ugh!

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Question, can you do all the shit EA loves like microtransactions when the players in the game aren't being paid???

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Had AT LEAST 3 saves for each game. Tempted to dive back in but that's a lot of time to put in. ME2 may be my favorite game all-time.
ME2 is definitely one of the best games ever made. But this time just one save file. ME3 ruined the idea of multiple stories.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
ME2 is definitely one of the best games ever made. But this time just one save file. ME3 ruined the idea of multiple stories.
I wanna say no to that but thinking back since you could romance Miranda, Liara, Tali, & Jack in ME2 plus I had a Fem Shep save I had 5 ME2 saves playing from the beginning to end. Damn sure don't have that kind of time now.