Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1/ Perfect Dark - Gameplay Reveal / Gears of War: E-Day

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
I like the xbox ecosystem....but i think the storage is going to be a issue for both system.
I bought one of these, Seagate STEL10000400 Backup Plus Hub 10TB External Hard Drive Desktop HDD – USB 3.0 for 199.00 and I bought the 2 1Tb for both Series Ss. I am good on storage.

doggface

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Definitely.
Sony has to figure out external drives for the damn slot they added.
Microsoft needs to expand optimized games to external drives. Just isn't enough room.

The storage devices are just too cutting edge, it may be a while before larger sizes are available.

At least MS supports backup and restore. If you have an external SSD swapping games should be fairly quick. I think this works for most people.

Sony will likely have to add this feature at some point.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
The storage devices are just too cutting edge, it may be a while before larger sizes are available.

At least MS supports backup and restore. If you have an external SSD swapping games should be fairly quick. I think this works for most people.

Sony will likely have to add this feature at some point.
Yea I want the storage card but bigger than 1TB. But you right, at least we have options to move stuff around.

jroc007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I bought one of these, Seagate STEL10000400 Backup Plus Hub 10TB External Hard Drive Desktop HDD – USB 3.0 for 199.00 and I bought the 2 1Tb for both Series Ss. I am good on storage.
That's only for regular xbox one games...right?

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
That's only for regular xbox one games...right?
Microsoft's messaging wasn't the greatest. Any game can be moved around to any drive. But the optimized games may stop you and say it must run from the Internal drive. But if you aren't playing some of them, store them elsewhere to save space. I have an HDD for storage and a SSD for gaming connected to my Series X. But optimized games I'm actually playing I move to Internal.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Insane deal....

assassins Creed Origins, Odyssey and Valhalla...Bundle

Is only 63.99 right now... I had to pull the trigger on this.
Yeah I seen that deal but I already own and have played Origins and Odyssey. Is Valhalla any good? I haven't heard much about it.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Haven't started yet... I'm still on Cyberpunk..

I haven't played Origins or Odyssey ... I did want to play Valhalla... so this was a great deal for me.
Yeah if you haven't played any of those games then that is a great deal. Origins and Odyssey is time consuming especially Odyssey but they are both pretty good games. I'll have to do some research on Valhalla. I just installed Cold War, that shit is over 200GB, luckily I have a external hard drive where I can store games I'm not playing on the Series X.