Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 confirmed for Xbox Game Pass on day 1/ Perfect Dark - Gameplay Reveal / Gears of War: E-Day

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Got a question for the folks clamoring to get a PS5. Now keep in mind I have always been team Playstation. So I'm not a Xbox fanboy. I kinda lost interest in gaming after the PS3, especially after NCAA Football got canceled. I did pick up a PS4 after it had been out a couple of years, but hardly ever played it. I didn't really start playing consistently again until the Switch came out. And didn't really have any plans to dip my feet into the upcoming next gene systems.

But damnit..Microsoft pulled me in with Gamepass and the option to get the series S at a reasonable price. Gotta say gaming has become fun again for me. The quick resume and being able to sample so many quality games has been nice. A lot of them I would've never bought like Flight Sim and MLB The Show. I have plans to get a PS5 down the line, but I'm in no rush. Wondering what games are PS5 owners playing other than Ratchet and Clank? I know Myles Morales looks good on it, but thats more of an expansion. Just trying to figure the hype of having one at the moment.
Gonna be 1000% real with you. They are playing third party games. Demon Souls and Returnal are niche games. Scalpers buying them up is driving people crazy and they just want to be included. With the Series systems, the features sell it. Which is why Sony fanboys say we had no exclusives for launch. We know that. And we still were excited. The PS5 can't even recognize more than one external drive, do quick resume or copy/download games while you play something else. But you know what system can do that.......the Series S. :lol:

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
my 2 cents on the ps5 is RIGHT NOW theres no games coming out i mean ratchet but that's it that's not the type of game a lot of folks like. kena is dropping soon but its a $40 game thats it.now i dotn see how sony fanboys are saying xbox dont have games when there dropping exclusive left and right. gamepass is the future and that alone puts xbox over sony.ps4 era sony killed xbox but this gen i think xbox will crush sony .i mean the studios xbox have compare to sony is crazy.. not craping on the ps5 cause im not gonna lie they have dope exclusives but its the same stuff year after year. god of war, uncharted,last of us, grand Turismo get what im saying.xbox dropping forza and halo but for the most part they been dropping new games and will drop a lot more here coming up in the beginning of the year..

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Got a question for the folks clamoring to get a PS5. Now keep in mind I have always been team Playstation. So I'm not a Xbox fanboy. I kinda lost interest in gaming after the PS3, especially after NCAA Football got canceled. I did pick up a PS4 after it had been out a couple of years, but hardly ever played it. I didn't really start playing consistently again until the Switch came out. And didn't really have any plans to dip my feet into the upcoming next gene systems.

But damnit..Microsoft pulled me in with Gamepass and the option to get the series S at a reasonable price. Gotta say gaming has become fun again for me. The quick resume and being able to sample so many quality games has been nice. A lot of them I would've never bought like Flight Sim and MLB The Show. I have plans to get a PS5 down the line, but I'm in no rush. Wondering what games are PS5 owners playing other than Ratchet and Clank? I know Myles Morales looks good on it, but thats more of an expansion. Just trying to figure the hype of having one at the moment.
The answer is none. You will get some Apple stans like responses though. When you get a minute try Arc Survival, Acent, and No Man's Sky. Game pass has fucked up the game for good. When that shit start showing up on TVs and Rokus like devices it will be ubiquitous like Netflix. Sony will be the new blockbuster.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Marvel's Avengers: War for Wakanda - Story Trailer

Marvel's Avengers: War for Wakanda Black Panther War Table Full Presentation

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
WD 14tbs easystore external hard for 270!!! :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money:

Western-Digital-10TB-8TB-TB-4TB-3TB-Elements-Desktop-External-Hard-Drive-USB-3-0-3.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp

It's about to be on and fucking Popping!!!

A nigga is going to be adding fucking games and movies like

reasons-we-all-loved-chadwick-boseman-as-black-panther-4.gif

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I have plans to get a PS5 down the line, but I'm in no rush. Wondering what games are PS5 owners playing other than Ratchet and Clank? I know Myles Morales looks good on it, but thats more of an expansion. Just trying to figure the hype of having one at the moment.

I'm waiting for them to release a smaller version of the PS5.... That seems to be everyone complaint. I just don't have the space for it.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Charles Xavier,Rey Skywalker and Norman Osborn in the same game..

CDPR forums..they been banning people left and right :smh:

If you are like me waiting on Halo: Infinite to drop, do not sleep on Splitgate! It's in Beta on XSX, PC, and I think PS4. Plays just like Halo, but it has portals you can jump/shoot through like that Portal game from Valve.

Yea this game crazy..im betting there going to be a bunch of players rage-quitting in tournaments :lol:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Dumb Question. I just got the Series X for myself. Downloaded NBA 2k21 off of game pass with Dame Lillard on the Cover. Is that the Xbox Series X version or the Xbox One version. Just trying to figure this game pass out.