Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Indiana Jones and the Great Circle 2024 - Palworld About to Break PUBG Record

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
Man, all my gaming buddies been talking about the MSFT acquisition of Activision all day. I have one buddy who has both the Series X and the PS5. During the holiday break he was telling us how he hasn't been playing the PS5 as much. Today he says it is official...he is packing the PS5 up and putting it on eBay.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Sony might want to look into revisiting the Killzone universe after Horizon Forbidden West drops :lol:

FJaeEBAWQAQvPoo
My new desktop background...

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Not going to lie..... We need to Speak this cancelled badboy back into existence

In 2020 there was a leak of the files for the unfinished version.... So there is a build out there.

StarCraft: Ghost
3927-starcraft-ghost.jpg

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Saw folks still claiming that nothing on XBox interests them except maybe Starfield. They just full of shit and don't want to admit it.
Halo, Gears, Forza, Fable, Killer Instinct, Perfect Dark, Avowed, Outer Worlds 2, Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Doom, Quake, Crash, Spyro, WOW, Overwatch and COD to gamepass?! BS!

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

I don't know why people don't get it..

Phil wants Gamepass everywhere... He gives two shits if it is on Sony or Nintendo or Xbox or PC

TWO SHITS.... he wants more subscribers .... It's the netflix model.

Netflix is on everything now.... Everything...

So buying up these big franchises... puts pressure on the other consoles to think about allowing Gamepass Cloud on their hardware.

You can't have that leverage if you put these games on other systems.

Sure Microsoft is going to take huge losses for the next 5 to 8 years.... but this is clearly a 10 year plan.

You could see this when Phil talked working to get gamepass on TVs. He already has it on phones. He is probably trying to get it on Firetvs, chromecasts, Roku's and Apple Tvs.