"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tell "them" that it doesn't make any sense.

Herd immunity is not a figurative weapon. Its just a scientific fact that this is how the collective will get over a rampaging virus.

The only way to beat this thing is to collectively develop immunity.

its being used to get businesses up and running as soon as possible, whether its true or not.... big pharma is

tryin to push a booster every six months..

lets see who prevails..

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
its being used to get businesses up and running as soon as possible, whether its true or not.... big pharma is

tryin to push a booster every six months..

lets see who prevails..

Who prevails?

There is no conflict.

Big Pharma and Big Business both want a maximum of people getting vaccinated to reach herd immunity.

What are you talking about?

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
Not talking big business as much as business class

Their bottom line

And big pharma agenda is clashing...

Hey Bruh check this out....................I need you to look at this right here very closely and pay close attention to facial langauge and well as the verbal exchange.Look at Anthony Fauci looking as if he's ready to break down.Ive never seen Fauci look like this before in public.Hes being grilled by Rand Paul on the Gain of function research and the Wuhan institute of Virology.This may just give you a sign of things getting ready to come.This may be the walls getting ready to close in on this Covid19 fiasco.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Hey Bruh check this out....................I need you to look at this right here very closely and pay close attention to facial langauge and well as the verbal exchange.Look at Anthony Fauci looking as if he's ready to break down.Ive never seen Fauci look like this before in public.Hes being grilled by Rand Paul on the Gain of function research and the Wuhan institute of Virology.This may just give you a sign of things getting ready to come.This may be the walls getting ready to close in on this Covid19 fiasco.

I get a message that says YouTube stopped connection unexpectedly

Ok I got it..I on my cellphone and may have lost connection for a minute..

Hey rand Paul is a fucking dick

But he sure was dropping some interesting tidbits

About what that lab in china..

Has anyone disputed anything he said there...?

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
I get a message that says YouTube stopped connection unexpectedly

Ok I got it..I on my cellphone and may have lost connection for a minute..

Hey rand Paul is a fucking dick

But he sure was dropping some interesting tidbits

About what that lab in china..

Has anyone disputed anything he said there...?
I totally agree that Rand Paul along with his father Ron Paul are dicks and i dont care for neither one..........But i got to admit that seeing this video kind of gave me a glimpse of how this thing may unravel,may not be today,may not be tommorrow right away,but it definitely looks like this is the way it's going to unravel.Somebody i believe is going to blow the whistle and Fauci with his scared as hell snithcing ass is going snitch on everybody,I can bet my payroll check on it with confidence he's going to squill................and when that happens look for a whole house of stack up cards to get blown away and come down.Every body is going to go down in this and you are going to get a big suprise of the who's who.Best believe bank accounts Domestic and foreign will be frozen.There will be no runs at the bank making atm withdrawls.I can give you a glimpse of who all will go down.Everybody from the CDC,NIH,Wall Street financers,Wealthy donors, local and national medical doctors,local and national pedetricians,politicians from democrats to republicans national level state level and local level,TV personalities,Pastors,Ministers,Church members,radio personalities,celebrities,athlethe's,local radio DJ's and owners of radio stations,barber shops owners and employee's,salon owners and employee's you name it.Everybody and anybody that played a hand in promoting this Covid19 and the deadly vaccine knowingly or unknowingly will get indictments.This will damn near be Nuremberg for the 20th century and you know with Nuremberg everybody and anyone will be eligible for life imprisonment or even the death penalty regardless of who you are or your status in life .But thats a big if.....If this thing unravels

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I totally blah, blah, blah. I totally blah, blah, blah. I totally blah, blah, blah. I totally blah, blah, blah. I totally blah, blah, blah. I totally blah, blah, blah. I totally blah, blah, blah. I totally blah, blah, blah. I totally blah, blah, blah. I totally blah, blah, blah. I totally blah, blah, blah. I totally blah, blah, blah. I totally blah, blah, blah. I totally blah, blah, blah. I totally blah, blah, blah. I totally blah, blah, blah. I totally blah, blah, blah.

So I got my first shot of Moderna today...... no side effects.... no arm soreness..... nothing.... and the whole time I was waitng the 15 minutes after the shot..... I was chuckling..... EAT SHIT AND DIE JES McCRACKER.......YOU DUMB FUCKING ILLITERATE TROLL....I honestly wish that I could fill a sack with soft catshit.... put it over your head and tie it around your failing neck
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
Yeah i mean... Thats life... Rich countries gonna vaccinate their own first before handing out the vaccine to everyone else. I honestly dont know that it should be any other way.
Problem is India is to Vaccine Hesitant.Thats what theyre not telling you whats happening on the ground in India.India is simply not all the way pro vaccine.That's why they are lying to world about India hospital rates and not telling you the truth.The vaccine simply has not got off to a good start there yet.But that may change,but how long.?

raze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah i mean... Thats life... Rich countries gonna vaccinate their own first before handing out the vaccine to everyone else. I honestly dont know that it should be any other way.

Except the virus doesn't care about the haves and the have nots. It just wants to spread and mutate. If we don't vaccinate as many people as possible at the same time, vaccine resistant strains from poor countries will eventually spread to the rich ones.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Except the virus doesn't care about the haves and the have nots. It just wants to spread and mutate. If we don't vaccinate as many people as possible at the same time, vaccine resistant strains from poor countries will eventually spread to the rich ones.

The problem is that its not about wanting to do it. Its that there is so much being produced. Not enough to vaccinate everyone at the same time. Companies are holding on to their IPs, which they have a right too... No easy solution here.

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered

People are trying there hardest not to go down the RabbitHole of Conspiracy Theories and be very sympathetic towards Fauci.Fauci was not helping the cause this past week on commitee hearing in regards to Covid19.Fauci has won previous spar's against Senator Rand Paul on commitee hearings in the past year and won a lot of praise in the process.But this time around Its a whole new story to be told,and this latest spar and debate right here may cost Fauci a lot of credibility,trust worthiness and may just end up opening a new pandora's box.We all got to admit that Senator Rand Paul whom i personally dont favor to well myself outflanked Fauci this time around and made Fauci damn near looked poker face.Fauci for all intent and purposes is beginning to look a little suspect now.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Problem is India is to Vaccine Hesitant.Thats what theyre not telling you whats happening on the ground in India.India is simply not all the way pro vaccine.That's why they are lying to world about India hospital rates and not telling you the truth.The vaccine simply has not got off to a good start there yet.But that may change,but how long.?
I got vaccinated yesterday turd...first shot....no side effects whatsoever......you're failing.... EuroCac
:cheers:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Just got my second Phizer jab today. :cheers:
I had actually scheduled a 12-3 appointment at ShopRite pharmacy..... J&J vaccine..... was in the lock shop at around 9am and a customer heard me talking about it.... said that he has two friends that are biologists and they said it didn't provide good protection against the variants..... every one in there started talking about how you could get a shot mostly anywhere now... just walk in.... Sears/K-mart also.... I didn't even know that they had closed all of them already..... went to where K-Mart used to be near me..... big ass COVID shot center on the building... a steady stream of people going in and coming out...... called the number on the banner to see if I had to register.... girl registered me right on the phone.... I had questions so she put me on with a doctor..... I told her about what I had heard about the J&J vaccine... and she said that they were all good... I asked about the efficacy of them.... she said that J&J was about 70%, Moderna and Pfizer were in the 90's... I replied that the Moderna and Phizer ones were obviously better..... she said that she personally had waited for the J&J ... :confused: .... I asked why did she choose that one then... she actually said that she liked their products....... I told here that you must not use their baby powder.... with the asbestos in it...... I immediately chose the Moderna that they had available there........ went in.... the whole Kmart had been gutted...the process took you from one end of the store to the other...... it went pretty quickly...... about 15min.... then another 15min supervised.... boom I was done

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Get vaccinated in Ohio and get a shot at $1 million, Gov. Mike DeWine announces
DeWine said there would be five weekly lottery-style drawings for vaccinated Ohioans.

Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine on Wednesday announced a novel incentive program for people in his state to get vaccinated — a $1 million lottery.

DeWine, a Republican, said only people who've gotten the vaccine will be eligible to win the prize, which will be paid for by federal coronavirus funds.

"Two weeks from tonight on May 26th, we will announce a winner of a separate drawing for adults who have received at least their first dose of the vaccine. This announcement will occur each Wednesday for five weeks, and the winner each Wednesday will receive one million dollars,"DeWine said in a series of tweets.

"To be eligible to win, you must be at least 18 years of age or older on the day of the drawing. You must be an Ohio resident. And, you must be vaccinated before the drawing," he added.

Other states have promoted incentives for residents to get vaccinated — including West Virginia offering $100 saving bonds to people between the ages of 16 and 35, New Jersey offering free beers, and New York offering free MetroCards for anyone who gets a shot at a subway vaccination site — but Ohio would provide the biggest payout by far.

CONTINUED:
Get vaccinated in Ohio and get a shot at $1 million, Gov. Mike DeWine announces (nbcnews.com)

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend