Super Moderator

Okay, Dog the fuckin Bounty Hunter didn't know, right? :smh:

Well, what about this bit*h: :puke:

La. Pol's 'Buckwheat' Remark Draws Ire​

rep51.jpg

Rep. Carla Blanchard Dartez

Associated Press
November 13, 2007

HOUMA, La. (AP) — A white state lawmaker in a runoff election called a black civil-rights veteran who had helped her campaign "Buckwheat," angering the NAACP, which urged voters to kick her out of office.

Rep. Carla Blanchard Dartez, a Democrat, acknowledged that she ended a Thursday night conversation with Hazel Boykin by saying, "Talk to you later, Buckwheat." Dartez had been thanking Boykin for driving voters to the polls.

Buckwheat, a black child character in the "Little Rascals" comedies of the 1930s and '40s, is viewed as a racial stereotype.

Boykin, 75, helped desegregate restaurants and the parish school system in the 1960s. Her son, Jerome, is president of the Terrebonne Parish chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.

"I've never had no one talk to me that way, and I considered it a racial slur," Hazel Boykin said. "I know the meaning of it; it's just like the N-word."

On Monday, Jerome Boykin held a news conference asking voters to cast ballots against Dartez, who faces Republican Joe Harrison in Saturday's runoff.

"The NAACP is going to do all it can to see that she is not re-elected," he said. "At this point, the NAACP is not concerned about the Democratic Party or the Republican Party. If a Republican is elected because of her racist remarks, that's her responsibility."

Dartez did not immediately return a call Monday.

"I made an insensitive comment, and I regret my choice of words," she said Friday. "I have apologized to both Hazel and Jerome Boykin. The Boykin family has been a huge help in my campaign for re-election, and I did not mean to offend them."

But Hazel Boykin said Dartez still has not personally apologized.

Dartez has represented parts of Terrebonne, St. Mary and Assumption parishes since 1999. She has said she does not intend to drop out of the race.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jol1stoHanScCbli9oDkzKFgjiBgD8SSFH201

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
`

NOTE: Carla Blanchard Dartez was quoted on CNN as saying "SHE DIDN'T KNOW THAT CALLING A BLACK PERSON BUCKWHEAT, WAS OFFENSIVE".

`

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
The way we use it. It shouldn't be. That's what he means. It's Ni**a this Ni**a this with our People.
Thank you; but (1) thats not what this thread is really about; and (2) thank you for letting us know that you're clairvoyant -- with the ability to see into thye mind of Dogthefuckingbountyhunter to know what he meant.

QueEx

michigantoga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thank you; but (1) thats not what this thread is really about; and (2) thank you for letting us know that you're clairvoyant -- with the ability to see into thye mind of Dogthefuckingbountyhunter to know what he meant.

QueEx
I know what he meant. I'm saying how we use the word ourselves. I don't give a fuck about that Mutha Fucka. I do, however give a care about Our People.

Makkonnen

The Quizatz Haderach
BGOL Investor
If you listened to the audio you can easily see that Dog the Bounty Hunter is a racist pig. He's not Hitler racist, as he said to his son, he doesn't believe "nigg*** dont have souls".

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Yeah, in my opinion, he's a racist mfk'n bastard. Clearly, what he is trying to do, post rant, is to rehabilitate his image as best and as soon as possible. Slight of going to work for the Klan, the Aryans, some other extremist group, or doing the shit that sent him and his sons to jail - - there ain't a lot of ways that sombitch can make the kind of money he was making, pre-rant. Hence, he has tried his damnest to squeeze his racist ass tail between his racist as legs while trying to act like his racist ass cared about a group of people he clearly detested.

What Dog didn't know was that his words would hit the public airwaves
in the same stinging fashion as he thought he privately uttered them to his son.

QueEx

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor

A couple of days ago it was Dog the damn Bounty Hunter stating he didn't know the "N" word was offensive to Black people. Imagine that. He claims he's been tight with the hood and . . . didn't know? WTF?

Dog the bounty hunter explains himself
http://www.bgol.us/board/showthread.php?t=207379

Obviously he's playing dumb, but who can blame him? It's worked for countless other American public figures caught in embarrassing situations including Bill Clinton.

What really gets me about this is that his son taped the conversation full well knowing that his dad was likely to use the word. Notice on the tape that Dog uses the word frequently without provocation. He also doesn't use it as a term of endearment once. Instead he uses it with vile and hatred, just as the slave masters of yore intended. His voice doesn't come across as being particularly angry or intoxicated, but almost matter of fact (at least for Dog anyway). He shows no concern at all about what exposing his slurs will do to his supposed black friends and only cares about his career.

This man doesn't give two shits about anyone, not even his own family. He even publicly implies that his son is a drug addict in an effort to save his own skin (if that were really true why wasn't he fired years ago). According to medical definition the taped conversation, and everything that's occurred since, identifies Dog as a sociopath.

I hope his son sues him for wrongful dismissal and defamation of character

Actor4Truth

Star
Registered
If you listened to the audio you can easily see that Dog the Bounty Hunter is a racist pig. He's not Hitler racist, as he said to his son, he doesn't believe "nigg*** dont have souls".

Right on... I belive it's like what Dr. Joy Leary says "slavery and Rasicim don't only effect us black people.. it also effects the brian/ soul of the the former slave master and his family.. "
They (Whites) clearly don't see/ understand/ care about Inequlity, Intolorance, Racism.. This pyscological defict has been w/ them for centuries.. If one was allowed to do any thing w/o fear of consiquence for centuries..( Rape, Murder, etc..) think of the damageing effect it has on one's brain and soul..! "They have NO fear, therefor they feel they can do whatever it is they want to do..!"

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
But whats Carla Blanchard Dartez's excuse ???

QueEx

Dog was playing dumb. Dartez IS dumb.

Dog's income (especially now that he's lost his show) is dependent on lending people bail money and capturing them when they don't show up for court. He will always have customers because he's obviously good at his job and doing business with a racist is still a hell of a lot better than sitting in jail until your trial is over.

I believe Dartez because unlike Dog her career is completely dependent on public opinion. What else, other than total and complete IGNORANCE, would cause her threaten her entire career over an offensive slur? Nobody, not even the most militant Nazi, is going to throw away their livelihood like that, especially when dealing with an influential civil rights activist who just helped save your career.

Last edited:

Actor4Truth

Star
Registered

Dog's income (especially now that he's lost his show) is dependent on lending people bail money and capturing them when they don't show up for court. He will always have customers because he's obviously good at his job and doing business with a racist is still a hell of a lot better than sitting in jail until your trial is over.

I believe Dartez because unlike Dog her career is completely dependent on public opinion. What else, other than total and complete IGNORANCE:yes::yes:, would cause her threaten her entire career over an offensive slur? Nobody, not even the most militant Nazi, is going to throw away their livelihood like that, especially when dealing with an influential civil rights activist who just helped save your career.

Thats it.. Total and complete ignorance..!!!:(:yes::angry:
Morally Bankrupt.. Pure in their own Mind..!!

Makkonnen

The Quizatz Haderach
BGOL Investor
Right on... I belive it's like what Dr. Joy Leary says "slavery and Rasicim don't only effect us black people.. it also effects the brian/ soul of the the former slave master and his family.. "
They (Whites) clearly don't see/ understand/ care about Inequlity, Intolorance, Racism.. This pyscological defict has been w/ them for centuries.. If one was allowed to do any thing w/o fear of consiquence for centuries..( Rape, Murder, etc..) think of the damageing effect it has on one's brain and soul..! "They have NO fear, therefor they feel they can do whatever it is they want to do..!"
One thing I hate is the effect racism has on me. Its hard to break free from the tit for tat racist reactions that pop up when I see crap like this.

Que said:
Yeah, in my opinion, he's a racist mfk'n bastard. Clearly, what he is trying to do, post rant, is to rehabilitate his image as best and as soon as possible. Slight of going to work for the Klan, the Aryans, some other extremist group, or doing the shit that sent him and his sons to jail - - there ain't a lot of ways that sombitch can make the kind of money he was making, pre-rant. Hence, he has tried his damnest to squeeze his racist ass tail between his racist as legs while trying to act like his racist ass cared about a group of people he clearly detested.

What Dog didn't know was that his words would hit the public airwaves
in the same stinging fashion as he thought he privately uttered them to his son.

QueEx

He made exactly what he feared would happen occur. Karma?
Maybe he can have his own sitcom now that he is repentant. "They Call Me Dog" ?

That other Bayou Racist Scumbag Chick should be denounced by the democratic party. You don't mistakenly call a vietnamese person a gook. You don't mistakenly call a white person a cracka. You don't mistakenly call a black civil rights leader buckwheat. :smh:

WTF is going on? Two steps forward, five steps back. Its the white supremacy cha-cha.

Makkonnen

The Quizatz Haderach
BGOL Investor

I believe Dartez because unlike Dog her career is completely dependent on public opinion. What else, other than total and complete IGNORANCE, would cause her threaten her entire career over an offensive slur? Nobody, not even the most militant Nazi, is going to throw away their livelihood like that, especially when dealing with an influential civil rights activist who just helped save your career.
No. You don't understand Dartez. She's not dumb. In her privileged racist existence she felt so comfortable doing as she pleased she couldn't contemplate a world where she'd be held accountable for being her racist petty self. So far she was right.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
What I don't understand is how Dartez managed to hold down a job as an elected official in a mostly black state like Louisiana for nearly 10 years without getting exposed.

Makkonnen

The Quizatz Haderach
BGOL Investor
Mostly Black state?
people really need to study that us census black population map better - I really bug out at all the smart people on here who really have no clue as to where black america really is.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
people really need to study that us census black population map better - I really bug out at all the smart people on here who really have no clue as to where black america really is.

Sorry, I should have checked the census first. Still, 32.9% is a pretty large portion. I can't imagine that she would be able to hold office after alienating 1/3 of her constituents.

Makkonnen

The Quizatz Haderach
BGOL Investor
Sorry, I should have checked the census first. Still, 32.9% is a pretty large portion. I can't imagine that she would be able to hold office after alienating 1/3 of her constituents.
So she's Govenor? I missed that.

32% isnt the eligible black voters in her district. She could have many or few in her district.

I guess you arent from the South. Ever hear of Jena? What state was that in?

Go look up Angola State Penitentiary

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
That other Bayou Racist Scumbag Chick should be denounced by the democratic party. You don't mistakenly call a vietnamese person a gook. You don't mistakenly call a white person a cracka. You don't mistakenly call a black civil rights leader buckwheat. :smh:

Exactly. It's not carelessness it's recklessness because there's no accountability. Dog and the lady should be honest and admit
"I didn't know... I would be caught talking shit."