WTF?! Soulja Boy and Colin Powell showed up to Root for the Wizards?!

keysersoze

Star
Registered
"Maybe it was the new haircuts sported by four Wizards players. Maybe it was the presence of Soulja Boy. Maybe it was sight of Colin Powell in a "White Out" T-shirt. Or just the comfort of being home. Or the inspiration of having Gilbert Arenas in the starting lineup, even though he limped out of the game in the first half."
http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=280424027

I didn't think that Soulja Boy would actually show up as per request of the Wizards DeShawn Stevenon after Lebron James insulted him but Colin Powell was there too in a white out t-shirt?!?! :lol::lol::lol: dam... anyone got a pic of that - that's gotta be classic - Powell in a oversized white tee, perfect to already match his image of ...

6y5pfew.jpg
:lol::lol::lol:

tre2k4

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Maybe it was the new haircuts sported by four Wizards players. Maybe it was the presence of Soulja Boy. Maybe it was sight of Colin Powell in a "White Out" T-shirt. Or just the comfort of being home. Or the inspiration of having Gilbert Arenas in the starting lineup, even though he limped out of the game in the first half."

I didn't think that Soulja Boy would actually show up as per request of the Wizards DeShawn Stevenon after Lebron James insulted him but Colin Powell was there too in a white out t-shirt?!?! :lol::lol::lol: dam... anyone got a pic of that - that's gotta be classic - Powell in a oversized white tee, perfect to already match his image of ...

6y5pfew.jpg

I didn't do the photoshop but i added those words in blue
Crank_Dat__Supaman_Dance__by_Fugaz_.gif

Kaine3000

Heart of a warrior mind of a revolutionary
BGOL Investor

6y5pfew.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

da_monumental_1

LinuxGawd & BOFH
BGOL Investor
Didn't one of the guys here on BGOL make that "shop" of Colin? It makes me sick how other sites steal stuff from here and promote it as their own.

luvpussy

The wallaby champ
Registered
Aight fair enough. My Cavs got complacent ad relaxed too much on these cats but the intensity comes from pressure. Talk shit once the series is done