Wtf is the big deal about Impeaching Trump?

DirtyCake

Superstar *****
Platinum Member
He got like 3 hours left? And this shit still got to go to the senate anyway? This is all bullshit....

DirtyCake

Superstar *****
Platinum Member
If the Senate convicts, as stated, he cannot run for federal office again and I believe that he loses the $200k/year pension and the $1MM annual travel budget that is afforded to ex presidents.
But are they going to?

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This. It is to disgrace him and remove his political power. He deserves it. It needs to be done!
This is for the safety of all Black Americans because his supporters are coming after us.

If the Senate convicts, as stated, he cannot run for federal office again and I believe that he loses the $200k/year pension and the $1MM annual travel budget that is afforded to ex presidents.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
He got like 3 hours left? And this shit still got to go to the senate anyway? This is all bullshit....

Now he can't run for president again
If OP would watch the discussions about it....... he would found that out, like most of us did..... that's the ultimate end game...... remove him permanently

6z8dcar.gif

Jp45

Rising Star
Registered
There is a good possibility because by the time the trial starts, the Democrats will control the Senate!!!
That doesn’t matter. You need 2/3 of the senate to remove the president so even if every democrat votes to remove him, you’ll need 16% republicans to also vote to remove him.

so, there are 100 senators. 51 of them are dems. We need 15republicans to vote the same way and based off of the impeachment vote, there are only TEN republicans who might vote favorably.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah you are right then.
That doesn’t matter. You need 2/3 of the senate to remove the president so even if every democrat votes to remove him, you’ll need 16% republicans to also vote to remove him.

so, there are 100 senators. 51 of them are dems. We need 15republicans to vote the same way and based off of the impeachment vote, there are only TEN republicans who might vote favorably.

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

None of it is exactly true, but I bet the true endgame is to disqualify him for future office. They could do that through a simple majority vote. Something does need to happen however as just letting him go with no repercussions is just going to open this up to happening every election

NewYorkPrince

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The trial will happen after Biden is in, and most likely the Senate will convict with more Democrats dominating. If convicted, Trump would lose lifetime Secret Service privileges.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

to prevent him from showing his face again but the damage is done. They still gonna feel the way they do seeing Kamala Harris once Biden steps down it may be worse.
Trump is what a lot of them wanted to say and be but laws and consequences prevented that.

but bear believe a lot of people felt what trump was saying. Illegal immigration, lgbt, lower rates of marriages and families.

they probably gonna create a third party because I don’t see the gop coming back from this they way too passive for these angry conservatives.

plus information moving fast due to social media.

2missedcalls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This. It is to disgrace him and remove his political power. He deserves it. It needs to be done!
This is for the safety of all Black Americans because his supporters are coming after us.
"ummm...Black Power, my brother?"
New-Picture-6.png