Wtf!!! Bret Favre Is The Cover Boy.

tjbronx

Potential Star
Registered
http://www.easports.com/madden09/

I cannot believe that they made Favre the cover boy. I could care less that it's 20 years and his career somewhat reflects that, but the motherfucker just retired. How the hell can you put someone who won't be in the game on the cover. Fuck it why not put sweetness on the cover next year, or fucking Johnny Unitas on the cover next year. Fucking stupid EA is a sinking ship and this is just another example of it.

J.A.

New Orleans Legend
BGOL Patreon Investor
117301676978.jpg

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
to distance themselves from a certain BLACK quarterback that (in the eyes of whitey) has tarnished the game. that's why...plus they love them some Brett Favre and this is one last chance to show it.

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dont care if they put Gary fuckin Coleman on the cover!! I just want the gameplay to be better. Yall reading too deep into this. It's obviously a tribute for his career achievements....what's racist about that? :smh:

amir79

Support BGOL
Registered
They waited for a white guy to retire to put him on the cover. Lets see if the Madden Curse injurers him while riding his Tractor. :smh:

Jman23

Support BGOL
Registered
Well atleast adrian peterson, devin hester, randy moss, and patrick willis can have another year to be productive : D

Jman23

Support BGOL
Registered
Oh and with Brett FArve being th e cover boy expect this to be the best madden ever. Madden has salivated over Farves dick for over a decade now so expect nothing but the best for "God" Farve.

kuervogold

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
no problems here. I liked watching the dude play. He qb's like he playing madden all the time. my type of qb. fuck it he'll get open

DaleMabry

Star
Registered
Well atleast adrian peterson, devin hester, randy moss, and patrick willis can have another year to be productive : D

As you say, the bright side is...no jinx.

Plus Favre is probably Madden's favorite player EVARRRRRR

Cant say Im shocked.

keysersoze

Star
Registered
Yall think that black kids are the only one who buy this game :lol::lol::lol::smh:

There is more money in it for 20 years old white boys who been a fan of Favre since back in the day - I think its a good marketing choice, make it seem like a collectors edition or something, so they'll buy it.

Jus play the game and don't treat this cover bs as some political shiet.:hmm:

DAYNE

Star
Registered
I'm surprised he wasn't on their sooner.

This is John goodbye tribute to Favre, now watch his cracka ass get injured fishing somewhere.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
i bet madden made sure that EA paid special attention to the CG model of Favre..you hear him in the game saying"look at the way how the light reflects off of his helmet.." :lol:

Johnny_2_Clips

Support BGOL
Registered
lol some folks in here tripping. Favre was a great QB and should get a chance to have a cover. Hopefully they just stop bullshitting with this game and just put everything in it to make it the perfect game. That Backbreaker is coming out soon and could harm its sales.

amir79

Support BGOL
Registered
So ask yourself, why did it take so long for a white athlete to grace the cover of Madden? Do you think their agents were more concerned about their player production in the future than their Black counterparts. Marketing strategy yes...but Madden still would get the white consumers to buy if Fat ass Dennis Green was on the cover. I think subliminal message about the jinx is real in agents and players minds.:yes: