WOW...Security Guard Pulls Gun and Fires in a Small Meeting in a Conference Room

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TEUMgyaiRlk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Mint 2 weeks ago (edited)
the guy in the white t shirt does not give a single fuck lol. Didn't even flinch when the shot went off

View all 42 replies
Sage Fields 5 hours ago
+Mint He should be in one of those thug life videos

zegeta18 1 hour ago
+Mint Ya that guy is beast. also they didn't tell him he was being asked to leave the property they should have done so.
·

Jax Jones 1 month ago
hahahahah, look at guy in white shirt, please just watch him

View all 54 replies
alan30189 23 hours ago
+Jax Jones
He's like, "wow man, a fight!"
·

Bruno InSight 8 hours ago
+Jax Jones heheheh... The dude must have seen a lot.. Thats just a lil tiff in some environments he been before.
·

Ryan Taylor 2 days ago
The "Security Guard" is a joke. The most important training a Police Officer has is how to diffuse a situation, NOT escalate it. From the first second the dumbass Rent-a-Cop wanted to grab at the guy and pull at his camera. I'm sure he didn't expect the old man to just start kicking his ass that quick. Then when he was getting his ass kicked, instead of reacting in anything near a reasonable manner he pulls out his .45 and tries to kill the guy, shooting inside a crowded room. If he was a Cop and did this shit he'd be fired and up on charges. If I was on the jury the old man would walk. Sure he threw the first punch and then some, but the shitbags were coming in aggressive and in fight or flight he gets a pass for the fucked up sorry assed way the "Security Guards" caused the fight to begin with. PS. He gets bonus points for quickly kicking their asses LIKE A BOSS.
Show less

View all 5 replies
Michael T 11 hours ago
The old guy was an a$$h0l3 but he just sitting there. A good lawyer needs to go see him.

Hugh Janus 1 week ago
My favorite part is right after "Quick Draw Magraw" accidentally fires his pistol... He is lost..First he just sits there like he is watching MMA.. Then, oh let me put my watch back on...Fix my imaginary hair...Then he sends some signals to second base...Then he grabs his phone to call the cops...Oh wait, I am a cop...Then he decides to try to help the man that is fighting his fight for him...But that 80 yr old's leg is too scary and goes for his gun again...Finally he musters up the courage to lightly massage the old man's back... What a PUSSY...This goes to show you that cops are scared little girls... The moment they get into a confrontation with someone that isn't scared of them, and won't lick their boots, They Piss themselves. What a Fucking joke... And what's up with the guy in the white tee shirt ?? He must have had a few Valiums for breakfast...He didn't move or seem to be surprised by any of this...Great Video.....
Show less

View all 24 replies
gerardo bravo 1 hour ago
Too funny i was rolling. Then i read your message i was still rolling thaks for the good laugh

ImYourGhost 2 months ago (edited)
To the "Officials" it's always a crime to point a camera and ask questions of them, Oh my, they hate it when you point cameras at them and CALL out their B.S.,!

View all 38 replies
4CCB Productions 1 month ago (edited)
2:07 guy wearing white t-shirt doesn't move an inch through it all!

View all 11 replies
GoodISnipr 2 hours ago
+4CCB Productions
White shirt sitter saw it all from a good angle, plus I"m sure he's seen some shit before.
·

This is ̶ ̶a̶l̶3̶6̶9̶9̶..GOOGLE'S CHANNEL 2 weeks ago
is there anyone they WON'T give a gun to?

View all 9 replies
Vigilant Libertarian 9 hours ago
+overthehills_faraway I was being slightly facetious. If given the choice, they would not give guns to law-abiding citizens, and no, they have been shortening the list of "allowed" firearms for decades with no definable logic to their choices beyond slipping each restriction by the American public and staying quiet until it's dug in hard enough to take decades to repeal.
·

MeatySmirk 4 days ago
Lol that dude in the white didn't move once even when the gun was shot XD

View all 7 replies
Peterbilt 2 days ago (edited)
The guy sitting down in the back with the white shirt is a straight G!! Straight from Compton!

MR. Nava 1 day ago
Peterbilt LmaO..ThuG Life..

MR. Nava 1 day ago
Trying To Blame The Guy In The White Shirt lol He Says I didn't Do Nothing Jajajajaj

shannon ferrell 2 months ago
I would say the public is becoming sick of government and public officials manipulation.
They know this, that's why they employe
Private Security with our funds!
This shit will come to an end soon!
If they don't get it together the people are coming and holding them accountable!
We The People Are Pissed Off!

View all 17 replies
Casey P 13 hours ago
+SeikiBrian lol so butt hurt... Stop singling people's out for SIMPLE punctuation mistake's. Smartphone's aren't so smart all the time. Why don't u up ur dose of daily Xanax and chill the fuck out? U like my improper use's of punctuation's ? Now STFU please's's's's's

13thBear 11 hours ago
+SeikiBrian Off topic.

Ivan Diablo 2 weeks ago (edited)
no need for a gun to be fired - no need

View all 34 replies
Gary krawczyk 13 hours ago
+Ivan Diablo No. I would say "Hi Dad, what else have you been up to?"
·

Cast iron1969 2 months ago (edited)
LMAO, cop got his ass handed to him by an old man...lol Oh, and the paid security guard approached him first and placed his hands upon this man, he had EVERY right to defend himself... We as a People are getting really tired of the "same ole game" that only certain characters are allowed to play in.... Oh forgot to mention the FACT that this retard fired a weapon in a public building, thereby could have cause an unnecessary death... Where do you guys hire these people, to protect and serve papers??

View all 27 replies
Audrianne Giroud 13 hours ago
+honey boo boo shut up
·

honey boo boo 11 hours ago
Audrianne Giroud more kids that need schooling.. 7am to 4pm only... ill need an up to date id..ooops u probly dont have one..oh well,,no wonder ur so stupid :) btw listen to ur elders muahahahahahah hahaahahhaha
·

Jim Pimmers 1 day ago
The real problem was that stupid bitch instigating the entire situation. The guy walked over and filmed something with his camera. He never put his hands on anyone. They created a dramatic scene from the get go which wasn't necessary. From the clown running out to get security like someone was just raped to the overreaction when nobody was touched. The man simply sat back down and that was it. The real issue is these clowns around the table who seem to be be servants to the public not liking being questioned about their tactics.

FreedomForce100 7 hours ago
and notice how the short hair brunette cunt who went out to call security is the first coward to leave the room when things get sour.
Funny how bitches who have no regard to males don't hesitate to call MALES to the rescue.

Jim Pimmers 4 hours ago
The entire situation was instigated by the idiots sitting around the table and security guards clearly not trained properly. Especially when you have them carrying guns. The one bitch was clearly looking to instigate the situation to have the guy removed. Perhaps he got too close to the girl with the laptop but he clearly sat right back down. The you touched her nonsense was ridiculously overboard and there was reason for that other moron to go running out of the room like somebody was being attacked. Just a completely mishandled situation.
Show less
·

Frank Blackcrow 2 months ago
The security person actually attacked the man by grabbing at his camera, this is known as an assult and he had every right to defend himself and property.
The video sure does prove the mans questions about security, and that the woman got up and went and got them at the first instance that she could, and then the man who he claims has nothing to identify himself as a security person grabs his camera as if he had a right to it, and then when the guy retaliates he gets shot at by the security person who has not said a word to the man about anything,,wow,,is this a shoot frst identify yourself later sort of thing that security gaurds do,, is it a thier mode of operation to not say a word and assume that what they do is the right thing to do,,I don't think so, not by a long shot,,lol.
Show less

View all 52 replies
ssn708 2 hours ago
+Josh McConnell Wow. where to start in explaining why you are wrong. There is just so much wrong with your statements this will take a while.
First, yes, he absolutely WAS justified in defending himself when the guard grabbed his camera. A security guard has no more legal authority to seize property than a civilian does, and his powers stop at the level of a citizen's arrest. He had no more right to grab his camera than any person on the street would. If someone came up and grabbed your camera, you would have every right to defend yourself and your property with force, using the amount of force necessary to stop the person from their aggressive actions. The guard had NO legal right whatsoever to seize, or even touch his property. He attempted to take his property by force. That is the basic definition of strong armed robbery. By yanking on the camera, he also committed assault / battery on Mr. Skidmore as the camera was clearly attached to his person. No, Mr. Skidmore did not attack the guard no questions asked, as you so blatantly misrepresent. The guard assaulted Mr. Skidmore, no questions asked, no request given, no statements made, NO ORDERS GIVEN. Just immediate use of force, which even POLICE can not use unless to compel compliance with a lawful order or command (which was never given) or in direct self defense (Mr. Skidmore was passively sitting in a chair). Grabbing and yanking his camera absolutely was assault / battery giving Mr. Skidmore the legal authority to use the level of force that he did."Who says what force is necessary?" Actually the attacker does. By CEASING HIS ATTACK. When the attacker is subdued, incapacitated, or simply gives up his hostility. This guard SHOT AT HIM, and attempted to do so a second time, so clearly he had not stopped his attack or his aggression. No, Mr. Skidmore will not be convicted of ANY crime (unless he accepts a plea to save money and time), because he committed no crime whatsoever under the law. They will likely offer him disorderly conduct or some other BS, because they have literally NO CASE whatsoever, as any defense attorney would know. By the way, security guards can not "arrest" him any more than any other citizen's arrest. So yes, it absolutely is self defense when you are assaulted by a CIVILIAN as Mr. Skidmore was. He was assaulted, and the guard was attempting to unlawfully seize his property. Two crimes of violence against him. As far as identity, they did not have their badges on identifying them by name. That was the whole point they were making in the first place, the failure of security to identify themselves for individual accountability purposes (not just whether they were actual security). It does not matter that they were dressed as security. It does not even matter if Skidmore believed they were security. A man with no authority to do so walked up to Mr. Skidmore and assaulted him without so much as a word.
Any defense attorney of your choosing will be happy to confirm everything I have said.
Show less
·

Jay B 2 weeks ago (edited)
Accidental discharge!?!?!?!?

View all 5 replies
Patrick Trimble 4 days ago
+Jay B It's only accidental because it was all on camera, had there been no camera and he shot him, it would be told that he had deserved it... he had a gun or some bullshit like that.
·

DemocracyOfHypocrisy 2 days ago
There is no such thing as "accidental discharge". If a gun fires unintentionally it is due to negligence. In this case he had every intention to shoot that guy, I believe he consciously pulled the trigger but missed. And in doing so he endangered the lives of innocent people. Not to mention there was no justification of lethal force in the first place. He should be charged with unlawful discharge of a firearm and public endangerment. Give an old guy with no training a gun & a badge and this is what you get.
·

Chuck Davis 4 days ago
Honestly the first security guy seems to be a little bit too old, that is why he discharged his gun, too old to handle that crazy guy.

View all 3 replies
Chuck Davis 3 days ago
+Daryl Faught
Clearly he is not up to the job, you could get another job but not where you need strength and quick thinking, not for an older person like him.

geovs20 7 hours ago
+Chuck Davis crazy guy? Shit if that was me an you walked up and tried rippin my camera away from me without a word. Fuck kinda person would think theres anything right about that, obviously some power hungry court here. Sad state of America!
·

Michael C 1 week ago (edited)
Peaceful conversation does not start by grabbing old mans right shoulder with your left hand then taking his Camera away with your right hand! Security Guard assaulted the old man with the video recorder, by putting his hands on him and trying to take his video recorder away! That's illegal and you are by law allowed to film public officials in a public building! Security guard should have been charged with assault and discharging a fire arm inside of a person contained building!

View all 5 replies
adirondaker 1 day ago
+Michael C Agree with the discharge of the firearm. Guard putting his hands on skidmore, agreed also, but it is battery, not assault.
But, private security, non sworn/non peace officers, are not public officials, they are private citizens, and under no obligation to id themselves, and laws regaarding taping individuals apply as to all citizens, ie, "two party" stipulates those being filmed give permission.
Skidmore was guilty of a more aggregious battery. he was not defending himself, and made no attempt to retreat.
Even being private citizens, security guard can be "authorized agents" of a property, and may use physical restraint to take a person into custody/private persons arrest for misdemeanor offenses, in thise case probably tresspassing.
Read more
·

FairLady 2 months ago
I don't see where Skidmore is supposed to have put his hand on the woman. It looks like the side of his body brushed up against her arm. Then woman across from her escalates it prompting the woman next to her to get security.

View all 37 replies
ssn708 2 hours ago
+Mystical Knight Last AmeriKan is just filled with impotent rage and has to direct it at someone, since he is just an internet tough guy with no brains and less balls.
·

Chris Newman (Fat Libertarian Dude) 1 month ago
A bunch of idiots. The man who was angry but relatively calm was expressing a grievance with government in regards to their use of security guards who refuse to identify themselves and put their hands on the public. The security guard walks in and immediately puts his hands on the person with the grievance. Of course this is going to turn the already angry man into a combative man. This is when the original grievance guy becomes a fellow idiot. He emulates the idiocy and the assault of the security guard by becoming violent himself. This is when idiot security guard #2 draws a weapon and fires against a non-deadly threat.

They are all a bunch of idiots, but none more than the city counsel who ignore the grievance of the person they serve and then use the color of office and an imaginary assault to create the environment where the idiocy would fester.
Show less

View all 53 replies
buckandotis 1 day ago
+Cerrano18
try reading a book or newspaper while you prep your ass for wiping..... y'know taking a dump doesn't have to be the most intelligent thing you have to talk about

ssn708 1 day ago
+Cerrano18 Oh well, that explains your utter ignorance at least! You have no attention span and obviously can not comprehend anything more than 500 characters or so. It explains why you have no ability to learn or actually comprehend. That really explains it, thanks for clearing that up.
·

Agent Smidt 1 week ago
Women...always the first to ones to bail. They cause the trouble by throwing ridiculous, exaggerated claims and bolt like hell when shit hits the fan. They don't own to their own bullshit.

Michael J. Jackson 4 days ago
+Agent Smidt You're right. Women are so tough until in a dark alley getting their smelly pussies ravaged.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
first off he never touched that lady, he did invade her private space

but he never touched her, secondly he fucked that security guard, who

shouldve never been a security guard in the first place because he couldnt even secure his face from those punches..

an example of euro affirmative action, europeans having jobs that should obviously go to more qualified people...

dude messed up when he agreed that he did touch her...

plus he even had it on his own video camera he didnt..

either way the video was hllarious...

and I thank them all for the entertainment