WOW?!? Nicki Minaj...Then & Now Update: Pink Friday 2 Album! BEEF WITH MEGAN!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
What should be the next career move(s) for Nicki? Focus on ... more music? Or producing, acting, ... ?

all of it

and stop doing this diva stuff

ESPECIALLY after this pandemic?

I do NOT think people outside her rabid fan base gonna be trying to hear that

and based on her recent concert sales?

I think even THEY want her to evolve a little bit.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Lyrics: 6ix9ine: Watch, Mhm Glock, Mhm Cocked, Mhm Got it, Mhm You need that I got it That’s cash in my pockets That’s cash one hunnits You need that I got it Need it I got it Cash pockets Bands on me Sticks on me You need that I got it That’s cash in my pockets That’s cash one hunnits You need that I got it Yeah she like how I throw them racks up yeah x3 Keep on throwing that cash yeah x5 Keep on throwing that a$$ yeah x5 Benz truck in the back yeah x5 VERSE: I know you don't like me, you wanna fight me You don't want no problems at your party don't invite me I don't worry about you nig**, please stop talking about me Always talking about me cause you looking for the clouty 6ixtynine the nine neena, riding in the 2 seater With 2 neenas Baby got that aquafina, it’s cocaiana Smoking on that Og reeefer, no TMZ-a Forgeatos on a Benz truck, make her friends f*ck Told her she could get Chanel if she let my friend f*ck Slide, shinin in the rolls royce, it got wrecked up Wait hold up, nah I still dont give a f*ck Vroom Vroom G5 Vroom Vroom we high You the type of N** that will I never wanna be like You the type of b*tch that will never get a reply Hi hater, Bye hater, Vroom Yeah she like how I throw them racks up yeah x5 Keep on throwing that cash yeah x5 Keep on throwing that a$$ yeah x5 Benz truck in the back yeah x 5 Nicki Minaj: Minaj: Dolla Dolla Bill come get her Even ya man KNOW Nicki's do it betterrrrrrrrrrr I know you don't like me, you wanna fight me Always on my page, never double tap like me Baddies to my left and my right, never chase a corny N** put that on my life Just put it in his face, all this cake He wanted a taste He sippin on that ace Itty bitty waste, pretty face Yeah, eat it cookie monsta He a slave to this p*ssy call me Masta Real wet, I say slurp it like its pasta They get nervous when its Nicki on the Roster Somebody usher this N* into a clinic My flow still sick I ain't talking a pandemic I write my own lyrics, a lot of these B*ches gimmicks They study Nicki style now all of them want mimic Talking bout Snitches when it’s snitches in your camp Never stand alone you always itching for a stamp Me, I’m still money wrists light up like a lamp They gon have to send they best fighter for the champ Racks, I got em. Mary, I’m Poppin They keep hating, but still watching Check the boards, I’m still topping Bust down or Plain Jane, I got options It's a bunch of mini-me’s, I’m the one they mocking Showed you how to get a bag now you going shopping When I come out all the sneak b*tches start plotting When I come out its a sweep b*tches start mopping 6ix9ine: Yeah she like how I throw them racks up yeah x5 Keep on throwing that cash yeah x5 Keep on throwing that a$$ yeah x5 Benz truck in the back yeah x 5 Watch, Mhm Glock, Mhm Cocked, Mhm Got it, Mhm Nicki Minaj: If you like I throw it fast, real fast fast fast He singing my old song yelling a$$ a$$ a$$ They be speeding, trying to be me then they crash crash crash Still a hundred like the number on my dash dash dash That Real A$$ ain’t keep yo N* home!​

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
best thing well 4 things about the video lol

giphy.gif

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

TheNipSlipThumb-88.jpg

6ix9ineminaj-768x435.jpg

tenor.gif
tenor.gif