"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Yep the third wave is happening although I think it’s really the second wave but enough of the semantics.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hundreds of ultra-Orthodox congregants attended an indoor prayer service in Borough Park on Friday in open defiance of Governor Andrew Cuomo newly imposed restrictions on religious gatherings in COVID hotspots. The service was led by a prominent rabbi who tested positive for coronavirus one week ago, multiple sources told Gothamist.

For five hours on Friday, roughly 300 people gathered without masks inside the Bobov-45 synagogue on 15th Avenue, according to one person in the room. Mordechai Dovid Unger, the grand rabbi of the Hasidic dynasty, led the ceremony from behind a plexiglass shield.

:smh: :angry: :smh:

easy_b

BGOL Investor
we are going to get herd immunity whether we like it or not

I was looking at the sorry ass hurricanes game and I noticed the Stadium was full or halfway full and I was shaking my head I was like some of these people are going to catch hell in a couple days

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I was looking at the sorry ass hurricanes game and I noticed the Stadium was full or halfway full and I was shaking my head I was like some of these people are going to catch hell in a couple days
It's on the adults to adult. Young people going to not take this shit seriously. Could anyone tell you shit when you were 18-21? Young folks doing young people math. 200k dead out of 330 million. They likely don't know anyone who died and haven't seen young people dropping from this. Won't learn it's real until it personally affects one of their older loved ones.

For the most part, college are liberal institutions. But it's funny how that money talked and here we are. :smh: In-person classes for bullshit that could be online. And all the schools caking of football got in line quick. People ain't shit man. Follow the money, fuck the lives.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
It's on the adults to adult. Young people going to not take this shit seriously. Could anyone tell you shit when you were 18-21? Young folks doing young people math. 200k dead out of 330 million. They likely don't know anyone who died and haven't seen young people dropping from this. Won't learn it's real until it personally affects one of their older loved ones.

For the most part, college are liberal institutions. But it's funny how that money talked and here we are. :smh: In-person classes for bullshit that could be online. And all the schools caking of football got in line quick. People ain't shit man. Follow the money, fuck the lives.
Like someone said earlier in this post when these kids go home for Thanksgiving it’s going to be hell on earth and some of those households.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Like someone said earlier in this post when these kids go home for Thanksgiving it’s going to be hell on earth and some of those households.
It's going to be a disaster. People still think friends and family are safe. Combine that with this college shit. :smh: I wonder how many people going to have fam hosting thanksgiving and putting the pressure on to attend. Peer pressure about to get folks smoked. Folks out here did 4th of July like wasn't shit wrong, but thanksgiving is inside.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

NINTCHDBPICT000613553797.jpg

b9abd3f9-2735-4fa5-a50c-81934b52b18b.jpg

ac-graphic-UK-deaths-cases-combined-linegraph-oct-09-v7.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Let me ask you a question: do you think all young kids are rebellious or is certain kids. If you look at the deaths around the world you can see the pattern.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

It amazing how many people use their Lysol as an all all purpose mist. They spray whatever they have to spray and pick it up in seconds as if that is how quickly you kill germs. You have to drown that mothafucka in bleach for at least 5 minutes. I learned this from work when you had to clean the glucometers and wait 3 minutes. But all this is moot because the virus is really contagious from touch.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
It amazing how many people use their Lysol as an all all purpose mist. They spray whatever they have to spray and pick it up in seconds as if that is how quickly you kill germs. You have to drown that mothafucka in bleach for at least 5 minutes. I learned this from work when you had to clean the glucometers and wait 3 minutes. But all this is moot because the virus is really contagious from touch.

This cold & flu season is not gonna be good, man.

Not looking forward to these months ahead.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This cold & flu season is not gonna be good, man.

Not looking forward to these months ahead.
There was a story you posted in June or July from Chile that said the country less infections from the flu this year probably because of increased mask wearing. It is the middle of October and most senior homes have not administered flu vaccines to their patients. I think the severity of the disease spreading in this country is going to be less than some projections because of increased mask wearing.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Americans going to American. Our youngsters, even moreso. That's the pattern. Young people always have to be kept in check by adults. Especially young males.
Look at the deaths around the world. Cant you see the pattern? Air quality and pollution plays a part, however, I think we should look at the idea of consumption. To me this disease is a poor person killer — a quality of life disease.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
There was a story you posted in June or July from Chile that said the country less infections from the flu this year probably because of increased mask wearing. It is the middle of October and most senior homes have not administered flu vaccines to their patients. I think the severity of the disease spreading in this country is going to be less than some projections because of increased mask wearing.

On a hopeful note, one positive about winter weather is that harsher temps and conditions lead to more people staying home. Compared to people flaunting not giving a fuck during the summer and gathering in large groups. Let’s hope people take this shitty year more seriously into the 1st quarter of 2021. Canadian Thanksgiving is this wknd. No one I know is partying. People have kept it to immediate small bubbles, or said fuck it not bothering this yr.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Look at the deaths around the world. Cant you see the pattern? Air quality and pollution plays a part, however, I think we should look at the idea of consumption. To me this disease is a poor person killer — a quality of life disease.
Well, yeah, there are other factors. We see quality of life issues and we see choices. Back in March, we discussed how different areas of the world would be affected differently by COVID.

The pattern I'm most concerned with is domestic. And domestically, Americans making shit choices across the board. Could have called March/April Covid spring break the way folks were acting up here. Folks who could least afford to get sick were the ones having house parties and kicking it like wasn't shit wrong.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
This is not good people We are heading into a very rough winter

Again I’m pretty Sure this got attention from a lot of scientist because this could be seriously bad if it was to jump back to a human

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

d9ef13fdce394a298ee961c3798b299f_md.jpg