World’s smallest stripper, 32, trolled for dating guy, 19, who’s twice her height

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
World’s smallest stripper, 32, trolled for dating guy, 19, who’s twice her height
By
Andrew Court
February 10, 2022 3:16pm
Updated

Close
MORE ON:STRIPPERS
A Minnesota woman who claims to be “the world’s smallest stripper” is being trolled for dating a teenager who is almost half her age and twice her height.
“Sassee Cassee,” 32, told Truly that she has received dozens of cruel comments on her social media accounts since she began romancing her 19-year-old beau, Blake, last summer.
The couple is targeted not only for their 13-year age gap but also for their obvious height difference. Cassee stands at 2-foot-10, while Blake towers over her at 5-foot-7.
Cassee shared some of the nasty messages she has been subjected to, including one which read: “OMG is Blake dating a m—-t?”
Another cruel commenter claimed Cassee looked like Blake’s “mom” due to their striking age difference.

Cassee was born with cartilage hair hypoplasia — a disorder of bone growth characterized by short stature and other skeletal abnormalities.
But the exotic dancer has capitalized on her small size and boasts a popular OnlyFans account under the handle “M—-t stripper XXX Sassee Cassee.”
Cassee describes herself as the world's smallest stripper and she has a popular OnlyFans with paying subscribers. Cassee describes herself as “the world’s smallest stripper” and has a popular OnlyFans account with paying subscribers.Truly Cassee was born with cartilage hair hypoplasia — a disorder of bone growth characterized by short stature and other skeletal abnormalities. Cassee shared some of the nasty messages she has been subjected to.sasseecassee89/Instagram
She told Truly that her much-younger man doesn’t judge her for her height or her kinky career.
After initially connecting on Facebook Dating, Blake learned about Cassee’s racy occupation.
“I told him, ‘I’m the world’s smallest stripper,’ and Blake’s like, ‘Oh cool. That’s fun,'” Cassee recalled. “Blake doesn’t seem to care. He’s like, ‘I care about you for you.'”
The stripper further explained: “People that are attracted to little people can just be attracted to them because they find them beautiful. They like their personality.”
Cassee and Blake first connected over Facebook, and quickly began dating. They now live together in Minnesota. Cassee and Blake first connected over Facebook and quickly began dating. They now live together in Minnesota.Lovedontjudgeshow/Instagram

Blake was also interviewed by Truly and concurred with his girlfriend’s sentiments.
“I looked at her like a normal person you’d see on the streets,” he said, adding that he is unbothered by the nasty social media trolls.
“She’s a kindhearted person and I love her very much and she makes me happy. She smiles. We laugh together. I’m trying to find a relationship and settle down. I’m not trying to play around.”
He also clarified that he is not worried about the fact that Cassee is 13 years his senior, saying: “Age is just a number.”

Despite their detractors, the lovebirds have moved in together after a whirlwind romance. They also have joint investments, including a car.
Cassee is cautioning trolls to stop and think before making nasty comments about the fact she is dating a taller teen. She said critics have no idea about the reality of her relationship.
“Don’t judge a book by its cover,” she declared.