Wordle: New Word Game. Frustrating and Addicting.

HeavyArmz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
good shit boss, is this on hard mode?

Gl3q1PRJjn5T.jpg

I lost my streak on vacation. Didn’t have an internet source :dunno:. The streak is hard mode

HeavyArmz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't know there were different modes. Where do I check that?
Click on the gear in the top right. Give it a try. It does make it much more difficult. I’ve spent way too much time just trying to think of a word to submit lol. If you get a letter correct, your next guess has to have the letter in the same spot. If you have a yellow letter, you have to use that letter in the next word until you figure out where it goes. Sometimes I get it in seconds, sometimes it take 10-15 mins. I usually get it in a couple of minutes though

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Click on the gear in the top right. Give it a try. It does make it much more difficult. I’ve spent way too much time just trying to think of a word to submit lol. If you get a letter correct, your next guess has to have the letter in the same spot. If you have a yellow letter, you have to use that letter in the next word until you figure out where it goes. Sometimes I get it in seconds, sometimes it take 10-15 mins. I usually get it in a couple of minutes though
I see the setting. Nope, I was using regular mode.

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn I thought I was the only one still doing this...good shit

Wordle 882 3/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜

STATISTICS
Number of games played, 647
Played

Win percentage, 100

Win %

Current Streak count, 203