The “No name for it” thread.

Majestic Lion

fidélité à la mort
Registered
Far be it from me to defend FBI anything, but this is pointless. He's already said his testimony is the damn report. Blame the politicians for not having the minerals to take it over the finish line with the necessary conclusions, instead of wanting someone else to do it for them.

Nobody wants to take the hit politically, which is why this entire mess can even exist in the first place.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I would do bad things!!!!!! God!!!!

tumblr_pmhvdcmSxj1veooy5_1280.jpg

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Far be it from me to defend FBI anything, but this is pointless. He's already said his testimony is the damn report. Blame the politicians for not having the minerals to take it over the finish line with the necessary conclusions, instead of wanting someone else to do it for them.

Nobody wants to take the hit politically, which is why this entire mess can even exist in the first place.
This. Republican senators are fucking up. The blame goes no farther than them. Stay focus.

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
Mueller sentiments getting lost in all this sauce...
He's just letting his inner Republican show.
He's all about the process & law; subpoena him & see if he shows up.
He doesn't work for DOJ anymore so they can't stop him from showing up as a dept. policy.

Dems have to STOP the closed door hearings & arrest ANYONE not complying with subpoenas.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Mueller Report and potential testimony, for me, confirms that everything written, passed into law, and any regurgitated trope about “America” and “Greatest country on earth” is all rooted in white supremacy. The so-called forefathers and all associated with “building” this nation are all white, and went into GREAT detail to express and confirm this nations rights-good or bad. Mueller did not do that. He purposely, to me, wrote a report filled with vague speak, $10 words and uncertainties. It’s a two year report!!! If the police came to your house after a burglar and spend all day there, the report under ITEMS STOLEN cannot be: Things. That’s essentially what Mueller wrote. It’s as if he doesn’t feel like being accurate. They broke in and stole stuff.

His testimony will be no different. He won’t say shit and he will resort to smug “Read the report” rebuttal. He has said as much. Telling millions of people who already harbor confirmation biases to read 400 pages of what they don’t even want to believe is similar to demanding a child read the Bible cover to cover instead of simply explaining the commandment they violated. He’s old, white, republican and a forever golf buddy of the guy he’s supposed to prosecute.

Last edited: