who wants in on the coupon game? 1/31/2022 shitload of coupons also coupons for walmart

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
Good shit. Thank you. :cheers:

Sidenote: What's the difference in the pdf and the "CAT" pdf?
(Forgive me if it's already been discussed. And if so, kindly point me in that direction)

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
whats yo with the ones that say incognito? The jockey 14.99 comes up Hershey kisses .75

and what’s camo? Monster says14.99 but says 1.00
Reynolds $12 camo 1.00 when opened up

the Rubbermaid has a funky date typo/error

And what’s the target screenshots? There’s 2

also if there is only a Cat coupons like for windex will it work? Any way to find out what store that particular cat coupon is for?

sorry for all the questions but I’m sure others may be wondering the Same.

Thanks again! Much appreciated

Monster, Reynolds & Jockey are camos. That means it shows that it will only takeoff a dollar, but it will takeoff $14.99. Reynolds will take off 12.00. Personally I don’t use camos, but I know people who currently use them. They go to Kroger and Target SCO.
You can scan screenshots at the end of your transaction, just like you would with any other coupon or you can go through the register and show it to the cashier when you’re ready to pay. I prefer self check out if I’m using a ss. Some ppl scan it 4 different times. Personally I’ve only scanned them two times each.

Cali2Jerz

Star
Registered
Monster, Reynolds & Jockey are camos. That means it shows that it will only takeoff a dollar, but it will takeoff $14.99. Reynolds will take off 12.00. Personally I don’t use camos, but I know people who currently use them. They go to Kroger and Target SCO.
You can scan screenshots at the end of your transaction, just like you would with any other coupon or you can go through the register and show it to the cashier when you’re ready to pay. I prefer self check out if I’m using a ss. Some ppl scan it 4 different times. Personally I’ve only scanned them two times each.

ok thx. Prob won’t mess with those camos lol. If they look at it and check the screen it will look really fugazi lol

those target screen shots how do we know what to buy/what coupons are in it?

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
ok fellas i see what mistake y'all are making and that's partly my fault. let me explain one thing

look at the coupons. there are some that say CAT on it.

CAT coupons are catalina coupons. catalina coupons only work in grocery stores or stores that have that coupon printer machine in them. you know the one that when your receipt is printed out you get another receipt printed out with coupons? yeah.

CAT coupons as marked worked in those stores. that's why you'll see duplicates of the same coupons in the pile. one is CAT one is not. the one that are not CAT coupons you can use anywhere. the one's that are labeled CAT you can only use like i said where they have a catalina machine, which is basically all grocery stores, but small stores like family dollar, dollar general won't take them.
Much of the last batch are CAT coupons. I have stayed away from using them out of caution, but looks like I'll have to give it a go. My stores have the CAT machines (ones that print out coupons after purchase) but I want to confirm that fellas on here have successfully used them. Can someone confirm?

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor
Much of the last batch are CAT coupons. I have stayed away from using them out of caution, but looks like I'll have to give it a go. My stores have the CAT machines (ones that print out coupons after purchase) but I want to confirm that fellas on here have successfully used them. Can someone confirm?

My 1st round of printing out the coupons were ALL CAT. All of them worked except for the toilet tissue and paper towels at Shoprite (for some odd reason). I'm sure they work in other supermarkets but those specific ones come up invalid. I haven't had any issues w/ food products whatsoever. My go-to's are ShopRite, Family Dollar, & Associated.

Cali2Jerz

Star
Registered
The ones that worked for me so far (ShopRite) also if there was non cat ones I used those

pedigree
Cat food
Cesar
Fresh pet
Windex
Dawn
Raid
Lays
Dove
Vitamins
Nabisco
Capri sun
Reynolds
Glade
Lysol
Sugar
Ziploc
Philadelphia
Dixie
Idahoan
Dunkin

all of them worked no problem. All scanned at regular checkout

anyone have luck with Pepsi, Gatorade, monster, Scott , bounty ? If so where?

TriniBassMan

Star
BGOL Investor
The ones that worked for me so far (ShopRite) also if there was non cat ones I used those

pedigree
Cat food
Cesar
Fresh pet
Windex
Dawn
Raid
Lays
Dove
Vitamins
Nabisco
Capri sun
Reynolds
Glade
Lysol
Sugar
Ziploc
Philadelphia
Dixie
Idahoan
Dunkin

all of them worked no problem. All scanned at regular checkout

anyone have luck with Pepsi, Gatorade, monster, Scott , bounty ? If so where?

Scott and Bounty (as well as every other coupon I've tried) have worked at Stop N Shop for me. I've used all those you've mentioned above, other than the pet stuff.

southrue

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I tried to used them and I was told at kroger they were duplicate/counterfeit coupons. I printed in color on white piece of paper not newspaper print.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
new batch til september sorry i've been nonstop busy so i haven't been able to post it up.

brickdome

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
new batch til september sorry i've been nonstop busy so i haven't been able to post it up.

Bro check your DM please lol

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I just smashed the checkout line. I gotta say, every CAT coupon has worked at Kroger.
Dawn (the largest bottle they sell was 9.49, got 8.00 off)
Softsoap
Eggland's Best Eggs
Raid
Speed Stick
Lysol
Scott Tissue paper (18,000 sheets = 18 weeks' worth: 14.99, got 10.00 off)

Went to 2 different Kroger's and got every coupon through. I went through the line at the first and self checkout at the 2nd...got some scrutiny from the "watcher" but he let it go through. I just told him they were manufacturer coupons.

First Kroger I spent 15.00, 2nd one I spent 6.00. Got about 50.00 off in coupons.

I try to make sure I get the size that makes it almost free with the coupon...the lysol product was like 3.69 for example, with a 3.00 coupon.

I’ll tell anyone I fucks with Korger the long way. It don’t have to be because of coupons they deals are just that great to me

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
So over Memorial Day weekend I stayed in town to do a hard reset on my life..."spring" cleaning, organizing, clear my mind etc. I have been doing the coupons on a small scale because I don't want to make a lot of trips all over town, nor to the same stores...most will only let you use 1 to 2 per item per trip.

I had a bunch of leftovers from my trips so I decided to put them on a coffee table in the condo lobby downstairs. I put a note stating that they work at Kroger and Publix and asked people to take no more than 2 per item, so others can use them.

I stopped by whenever I left my condo just to see if they were being taken. At first, they weren't. Over time, they started disappearing. I felt that rush of goodwill from doing something to help others (I took time to cut them out perfectly and arranged them so people could see what was available).

I noticed what was going quickly (Lay's chips, Gatorade, Dawn dishwashing soap, Lysol, Purex) and what was moving slowly. I actually restocked some of the ones that were going quick.

One of the better "selling" ones was the Capri-Sun...so I go out to walk the dog Sunday night and notice 2 or 3 packages of Capri-Suns thrown on the ground around my car. Man was I pissed....not that they knew it was the car of the person who hooked them up, but like damn people ain't shit, they got these almost free and couldn't be bothered to throw them in a garbage can.

Then, on Tuesday I noticed they were all gone. There had been some left Monday night. I figured the cleaning staff or management threw them away. It just left a bad taste in my mouth...they were obviously there to help people in need and I'm sharing my resources just for good coupons to be thrown away...either that or someone just took them all for themselves.

It's just an interesting case study in humanity and what people will do when they assume no one is looking.

Sorry, that actually wasn't a very funny story, but it still feels good to know I helped somebody save a few bucks. I'll probably continue to put my leftover coupons out there on weekends when the cleaning staff is off.

All you can do is your part, what people do from there is on them.
Yes sir do you’re part....

I remember years ago I worked at Polo. We got employee discount booklet with 20 sheets, I came here asking if anyone wanted one. Many people asked, so I mailed them. They was other folks clowning say crazy shit. Like why you gotta get people mailing address etc....

Shit I felt like I’m buying stamps and envelopes to send this but some of you fuckers complaining. Especially when they said the coupon must be present in store for scan.

I understand but sometimes when u know you not trying to mess over folks, you just have to shake your head

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The coupons are so deep you will never shop without them.

I'm getting largest size that they sell for less than a dollar. Free in some cases.

I would buy items from this elite couponer. I made $20 bundles of most cleaning supplies along with somebody body cleaning items.

I must say If i had the time then, I could’ve save plenty of money.
That’s wasn’t possible working on the plants