Who here owns an air purifier?

NER0

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have a Honeywell tower one, I mainly use it because it’s loud and blocks out noise when I’m sleep

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
naa i'm not a fan of any of it...those scents make my nose itch loL

somebody brought one to work one time and i almost went to HR on they ass :lol:
:roflmao3: :roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3:

zS0y6y.jpg

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I have one in the living room and one in the bedroom. They kick on right away whenever I fart, puff or cook.

Amazon product ASIN B00BTKAPUU
I have two of these, kinda. Bought one for my house and one for my daughters home. Paid maybe $10 cheaper from Woot during Covid. One went bad after some time and the company replaced it even tho it was a refurb.

I've bought aftermarket filters for both, been running great since. They kick up higher when cooking, and any weird odors. It's not a joke how sensitive it is. Someone can fart across the room and it will sense it on a min or two. It's funny.

But I watch the filter life in the app and chenge them every few months. Great filter. I seen them at Costco recently for over $100

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got these jernts for 16.00 on Amazon.

Men's essential oils.

Leather
Cedar
Bay Rum (favorite)
Sandalwood
Sweet tobacco
Teakwood

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wife got me teakwood room spray for the car, man that shit is nice

Gonna look at the oil right the fuck now

Once you get into aromatherapy ain't no going back.

My place ALWAYS smells clean. Fresh. Doing it for myself and my mental health. Not just as air freshener when a girl is on the way over.

It really does help you relax and put you in a better mood.

Got the place smelling like new leather right now.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once you get into aromatherapy ain't no going back.

My place ALWAYS smells clean. Fresh. Doing it for myself and my mental health. Not just as air freshener when a girl is on the way over.

It really does help you relax and put you in a better mood.

Got the place smelling like new leather right now.
Co sign all of this!

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
Careful what you burn, warm or spray in the air it all ends up in your lungs and bloodstream.

Blog_post_images_Sept2021_4fd943a8-08d4-4738-b1fd-4e79f37d6bec_1024x1024.png

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Had to fire up the steamer today.

Got a girl staying at my house for a minute. Her toy dog is finding places to dump off.

How dare you befoul my hardwood floors.

I steam cleaned the entire area.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor

Stix-N-Stonz

Dirty Civilian
Platinum Member
I use this one, its a LEVOIT Core300-P it covers 1090 feet. I smoke so I when I moved my mother in to care for her I started smoking strictly in my man cave so she wouldn't be catching second hand smoke and I keep it in there to clean the air so it doesn't go in the rest of the house. It works well, I'll put it on high speed and it clears the smoke out the room in less than 10 minutes. Costs about $100 at Amazon. It catches hella dust too and the filter is easy to clean, just unscrew the bottom and pull it out and wipe it down or replace it.
iu