Who Da Worst Mod On Bgol?

Imhotep

Star
Registered
it says it on the main forum page

Lexx Diamond, shanebp1978, TEN, QueEx

Ok Ten, but QueEx post only in the Politics forum.

When the last time Lexx Diamond, or shanebp1978 been present and account for?

A better choice (IMHO) would be Soup nuts, or Lonestar. (Anyone with over 10k post).

Rossini

Rising Star
Registered
Ok Ten, but QueEx post only in the Politics forum.

When the last time Lexx Diamond, or shanebp1978 been present and account for?

A better choice (IMHO) would be Soup nuts, or Lonestar. (Anyone with over 10k post).

Nah they got too much beef with folks

and just becuz they dont post dont mean they arent moddin

Imhotep

Star
Registered
Nah they got too much beef with folks

and just becuz they dont post dont mean they arent moddin

Soupnuts only beefs with Tranny poster. Not sure who Lonestar has problem with (other then JJWalker).

As for the modd'n portion, no real effort is really being seen with the "Habitual line steppers". Then what is the function of the mod?

Rossini

Rising Star
Registered
Soupnuts only beefs with Tranny poster. Not sure who Lonestar has problem with (other then JJWalker).

As for the modd'n portion, no real effort is really being seen with the "Habitual line steppers". Then what is the function of the mod?

Stop FTP's? :dunno: I know the tranny attack that happened the other day got shut down with the quickness.:yes:

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
I don't think there will be any new main board mods anytime soon. What regular poster on here would allow the bullshit to continue as is, and go unchecked? You have to be willing to be in on the "game" that goes on here.

Rossini

Rising Star
Registered
I don't think there will be any new main board mods anytime soon. What regular poster on here would allow the bullshit to continue as is, and go unchecked? You have to be willing to be in on the "game" that goes on here.

:yes::yes::yes:

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

exactly

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
Stop FTP's? :dunno: I know the tranny attack that happened the other day got shut down with the quickness.:yes:

The FTPs are allowed to plot and execute their attacks. You can see them coming a mile away. It shouldn't get to the point where an attack has to be stopped.

Last edited:

Imhotep

Star
Registered

Yeah and they also have access to the IP address range of the user, whom are the Tranny posters ( aka attention staved BGOL's vets). Finally with the amount of Virtual rednecks, E-thugs and red merchant/ bloodseed fan boys, their work is not self evident.

Another choice of mod should be "Dr truth", or "MoneyInTheBank". The more mods the better.

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah and they also have access to the IP address range of the user, whom are the Tranny posters ( aka attention staved BGOL's vets). Finally with the amount of Virtual rednecks, E-thugs and red merchant/ bloodseed fan boys, their work is not self evident.

Another choice of mod should be "Dr truth", or "MoneyInTheBank". The more mods the better.

Truth cant be a mod

Blunt will be gone forever :lol:

Not that I would mind that at all but I guess blunt is wanted here :hmm:

MODS SHOULDNT HAVE BEEF WIT ANYBODY. THEY SHOULD BE IMPARTIAL AND FAIR. IVE GOTTEN ALL MY POSTS DELETED AND BANNED 4-5 TIMES ALREADY BY TEN AND IVE NEVER BROKEN ANY BGOL RULES :hmm:. HNIC ITS TIME TO CHANGE MODS :yes:
OH 1 MORE THANG, MODS SHOULD BE UNDER 40 YEARS OF AGE SO THEY DONT ACT LIKE SENSITIVE PUSSIES THAT ARE FRUSTRATED WIT THEIR OLD AZZ SELF. (TEN)

Rossini

Rising Star
Registered
MODS SHOULDNT HAVE BEEF WIT ANYBODY. THEY SHOULD BE IMPARTIAL AND FAIR. IVE GOTTEN ALL MY POSTS DELETED AND BANNED 4-5 TIMES ALREADY BY TEN AND IVE NEVER BROKEN ANY BGOL RULES :hmm:. HNIC ITS TIME TO CHANGE MODS :yes:
OH 1 MORE THANG, MODS SHOULD BE UNDER 40 YEARS OF AGE SO THEY DONT ACT LIKE SENSITIVE PUSSIES THAT ARE FRUSTRATED WIT THEIR OLD AZZ SELF. (TEN)

:eek::eek::eek:

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
I know if Lonestar ever became a mod Im lurking........I know she would try to banned me every chance she gets....:hmm::hmm:

:lol:

I'll say it again, I don't think being a mod on the main board is really about beefs/or impartiality. It's about being willing to keep board (operational)secrets and not fuck up the "game".

bermyshotta

International
International Member
miss mighty worst mod ever,10 gets pms sometime,overall he ok.WHOEVER SUGESTED SOUP NUTZ A OR TEUTH A MOD U FUCKIN BUGGIN.OK MAYBEE SOUP NUTS CAUSE HE ON HERE 24 7,BUT HE A DICK

UltimateLurker

Star
OG Investor
@thug nasty, your posts were (changed/deleted), because you switch to your "thug nasty" name from "latin playa"(latin playa = 10000 plus posts to thug nasty's -1000). Blame yourself :hmm: