Votes: 4 22.2%
  • FOX NEWS

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

Damn Right

Rising Star
Registered
is it BGOL? CNN? FAUX NEWZ? MSNBC?

we get stuff faster than some national news agencies sometimes, since so many bgol headz are spread around the country (the WORLD really) and kick local facts soon as they happen. then an hour later, u see it on a newz channel. crazy how accurate some of u dudes can be with that local newz....be havin pics and everything

DarkVoid

The Devil you wish you didn't know.
OG Investor
I get my news from BGOL. Odd as it may sound, the guys on here post local news faster than the local news itself.

daakcyde

Potential Star
Registered
used to be mainly CNN and the daily show, but the last couple of months i've started watching washington journal (C-SPAN), newshour (PBS) because the shows are more porfessional/less about entertainment and the anchors/reporters don't show their political leanings, they just STFU and report/interview

also been actually checking Faux too because even though i guess i'd be considered a "liberal", you need to know what the other side is doing/saying for yourself before writing them totally off... if you watch only one side you get spoon-fed one view

the news coverage is different too... CNN shows like EVERY gotdamn Obama interview/speech/appearance, fox just shows the ones it thinks is the most important

don't fuck with MSNBC though, olbermann, maddow etc come across kinda smug and pretentious... cannot STAND that mofo on sunday night football

ShotOfPatron

Support BGOL
Registered
MSNBC and BGOL. I check out Faux News as well because I like to know what nonsense they are promoting.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MSNBC mostly. I used to watch Morning Joe but I can't take anymore of that fucker Joe Scarborough so I haven't watched much of it recently. His show is much better when he's not on it. I always watch Hardball and Countdown. Sometimes Rachel Maddow.

On the weekends if there's nothing else on I'll turn to CNN to check out Fredricka Whitfield.

On Fox News I still watch the Beltway Boys and I used to watch Fox News Watch but that has just become five reporters shitting on Obama (Just like the rest of Fox News).

I watch the Daily Show also and Stephen Colbert sometimes but he can be annoying at times.