When your dog just sits there and watches you get your ass beat... Also FAMU representing against racist loser

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dog was trying to go full cobra commander in the beginning: retreat , retreat, retreat, unfortunately his cac owner went full cac and said hey I hear a strange noise looks like an asswhipping awaits me I should go investigate it

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
One thing I've learned in life - when you're in an altercation with someone and eh stands in front of you with his hands behind his back, one of you is about to get knocked out.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
That was a good dog, he was trying to let his owner know that he was about to get knocked out. Tried pulling that dummy out of there and everything lmao he knows his owner isn't built for scraps lol

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This one has the hands behind back guy getting it, but to go with that theme... :lol:

One thing I've learned in life - when you're in an altercation with someone and eh stands in front of you with his hands behind his back, one of you is about to get knocked out.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
knocked his ass all behind the soda machine.
stay down and have a Coke and a smile bitch........

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Meth man sobered up after that quick beating. Maybe only for an hour or so until he got his next fix...lol.