What type of dirt are they hiding

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
Real talk, America is simmering. At some point it's going to boil over, and it'll be bad.

I've lived through two riots in LA. I was a youngster in the first one, so I don't remember it. But I remember the one in '92 very well, because I had to go out in it. Imagine if most of the big cities have riots at the same time... we may not ever recover from that.

Policing needs to be revamped. These MoFos think that they "ARE" the law, when they really represent the law. Those differences seem minute on paper, but they're the difference between life and death on the street. More ill shit gets kicked off because of the way cops deal with the citizens. Qualified Immunity needs to be done away with asap!

Last edited:

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Real talk, America is simmering. At some point it's going to boil over, and it'll be bad.

I've lived through two riots in LA. I was a youngster in the first one, so I don't remember it. But I remember the one in '92 very well, because I had to go out in it. Image if most of the big cities have riots at the same time... we may not ever recover from that.

Policing needs to be revamped. These MoFos think that they "ARE" the law, when they really represent the law. Those differences seem minute on paper, but they're the difference between life and death on the street. More ill shit gets kicked off because of the way cops deal with the citizens. Qualified Immunity needs to be done away with asap!

They talk to people any kind of way cause they have that badge, gun and radio. Not my fault you had a stressful day. We both know you got the power to detain me/waste my time, jail me, or kill me and there's not much I can do about it.

I was taught to respect cops growing up as a matter of survival in the South. I detest them now. Can't wait to have the license to start suing them.