What region of the country has the most annoying accent and style

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My Niece asked me the other day what she would have to do to attain an accent.

I told her- just travel somewhere- then to everyone else YOU have an accent, even though you can't hear it yourself.... Bingo, instant accent.

It's fascinating to think that every one of the regions mentioned in this thread feel that their way of speaking is NORMAL and that they have no accent.- and they are correct, of course.

I don't hear my own accent(naturally), but mad folks in my own city (damn near born and raised in Ohio) ask my where I'm from.... they say I sound country. :dunno:

But I love traveling and hearing women tell me I sound funny or sexy.

I'm too interested in accents to find any of them annoying, but I do have to work harder to understand some than others.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's not so much the accent but when dudes be talking and it's a word here,a word there with a lot of noises,jesters and curse words.

NYC "You know what I'm saying","Yo Yo Yo Yo" don't yo yo me to death goddamn.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kill yourself.
hit-dog.gif

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
across the pond...

I love english accents on sistas, but on dudes its like

ok you been talkin for three seconds now, can you shut up please...

lol..

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
across the pond...

I love english accents on sistas, but on dudes its like

ok you been talkin for three seconds now, can you shut up please...

lol..

What I can't stand is somebody feeble minded that can't put a sentence together online. You can't just imagine how they speak in person. This ignorant dumb fool will then try to come around me for some reason because of course they lack self awareness.

@Mrfreddygoodbud what are they doing to people in schools? I am not going to fight somebody that is in a different intellectual weight class (featherweight), I am a heavy weight.

I don't mind somebody being an idiot but why do they have to cling onto me for some reason chasing me around?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What I can't stand is somebody feeble minded that can't put a sentence together online. You can't just imagine how they speak in person. This ignorant dumb fool will then try to come around me for some reason because of course they lack self awareness.

@Mrfreddygoodbud what are they doing to people in schools? I am not going to fight somebody that is in a different intellectual weight class (featherweight), I am a heavy weight.

I don't mind somebody being an idiot but why do they have to cling onto me for some reason chasing me around?

Maybe they like you.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
resurrecting an old thread just to re shit on Bmore horrible accent is wild
resurrecting a decade old thread just to be sensitive and pussyhurt by the comments on a particular region is wild...these 21st century niggas are incredible... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Working in Maryland near Baltimore I hear the accent all the time.

For the most part you can still understand what their saying even though it sound funny.

But the south wins for me because I always gotta ask bros to repeat themselves I don't understand shit they said.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
resurrecting an old thread just to re shit on Bmore horrible accent is wild
I didn't even know the thread existed. I just searched the word annoying looking for anthriesd about things that annoy you or a grinds my gears thread but those don't have much traffic.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Gotta be the south for me. I love southern people but I can’t understand a word that’s said.

Be like:

This is a Kentucky bamma ass nigga. All drawls; in the south aren't monolithic. I'm from Miami and we don't sound like none of that.