What R&B Sounds Like From Hawaiians Living in Australia?

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Very talented family...first time hearing them do the Blackstreet joint
You've heard of them previously? I've been watching some Hip Hop violinists videos lately and Celestial popped up yesterday. They're good.

Rythm

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You've heard of them previously? I've been watching some Hip Hop violinists videos lately and Celestial popped up yesterday. They're good.
Yep, came across my f/b timeline when they did "Every Little Step" sometime last year

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RAW TALENT...NEED TO GET THEM SIGNED......ASAP. they git great harmony and with a layered R and B sound...we can make some money!!!

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
RAW TALENT...NEED TO GET THEM SIGNED......ASAP. they git great harmony and with a layered R and B sound...we can make some money!!!
It's been done before. They just need some folks behind them.

The_Jets_Album.jpg

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
pac islanders can sing. Super talented. There was a guy that sang Somewhere over the rainbow that give you goosebumps. He died shortly after

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude owned this song (Over the Rainbow), what a great rendition.

He also did what a wonderful world

I been here since 1995 and this might be the first time you replied to something I posted lol. Yeh man sad. This guy was a gem

Jackdarippa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I thought this song was somebody in the Caribbean then I saw the video. I met a few Hawaiian cats when I was in the Army that were really into reggae so I wasn't too surprised.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

I thought this song was somebody in the Caribbean then I saw the video. I met a few Hawaiian cats when I was in the Army that were really into reggae so I wasn't too surprised.

That was good. Thanks for dropping this. :guitar02::ipod:

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered
It's been done before. They just need some folks behind them.

The_Jets_Album.jpg

May not be a good idea to get signed. I saw the Unsung on them the business ripped them apart. Went from a loving family to splintered with grudges they may take to the grave.
That family probably better off making YouTube's shining online.