"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Africa and South America sees to be doing ok
much much much less population density
and
tropical climates = more time in open air and lots of ventilation in most buildings / homes

its winter in China / Asia now- but summer in New Zealand Australia (lots of inter-travel with SAsia )-if they don't get a handle on this before winter hits the southern hemisphere... its a problem

Also the experts are saying based on the pattern they saw in the 2 cruise ship outbreaks
there is a larger outbreak occurring on land that's not been reported or discovered yet

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
and
tropical climates = more time in open air and lots of ventilation in most buildings / homes

its winter in China / Asia now- but summer in New Zealand Australia (lots of inter-travel with SAsia )-if they don't get a handle on this before winter hits the southern hemisphere... its a problem

Also the experts are saying based on the pattern they saw in the 2 cruise ship outbreaks
there is a larger outbreak occurring on land that's not been reported or discovered yet
Yes the Bold part is what I am hearing

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

25026210-0-image-a-21_1582299360348.jpg

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
This virus is uncontrollable the media is keeping everyone in the dark but the numbers are much greater than what they are reporting

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Coronavirus cases soar in Italy as authorities scramble to find patient zero

Photos show what Italy is like under lockdown as the country becomes Europe's epicenter of the coronavirus with more than 200 cases reported in 3 days

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
This shit is horrifying. People have it and don't present, so you don't know where the shit is coming from. Any parts of the world that don't seem to have it now soon will. The genie is out the bottle.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
and

That last part is the bigger problem. They think they know exactly how it's spreading and based on how the number of infected is growing, it doesn't make sense. They're speculating heavily and the infection rate and volume is disproving assertions. How in the fuck do you have numbers of 200+ infected in a single day??? What labs are churning out these results en masse? Or is it that these governments knew the #s and didn't want to cause panic, lowballed to epidemic but gave in when the volume started reaching on pandemic. Either way, don't take any unnecessary risks...

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This shit is horrifying. People have it and don't present, so you don't know where the shit is coming from. Any parts of the world that don't seem to have it now soon will. The genie is out the bottle.
Motherfucking typhoid Mary. People could be asymptomatic spreading the virus without anyone knowing. Fuuuuckkkk

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This reminds me of the credit scene in planet of the apes.

Onlt credit scene i watched i was like :scared:

Coronavirus cases soar in Italy as authorities scramble to find patient zero

Photos show what Italy is like under lockdown as the country becomes Europe's epicenter of the coronavirus with more than 200 cases reported in 3 days

Patient 0 probably been left Italy by now.. :smh:

China should start taking those "Ghost Cities"move all the CV infectees there and wall them off

917937c6-0216-11e7-be53-dd0689cdbd13_1280x720.JPG

the-ghostcity-kangbashi-ordos-china-1-638.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Tinman

I Haz Risen
Registered
Onlt credit scene i watched i was like :scared:

Patient 0 probably been left Italy by now.. :smh:

China should start taking those "Ghost Cities"move all the CV infectees there and wall them off

917937c6-0216-11e7-be53-dd0689cdbd13_1280x720.JPG

the-ghostcity-kangbashi-ordos-china-1-638.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Not sure if it's in this thread, but it was reported that around 5 million people 'escaped' from Hubei Province before the quarantine went into effect.