What Colonge Do You Like To Smell On A Man.

Manny Styles

Hi-Teknological
BGOL Investor
Re: What Cologne Do You Like To Smell On A Man.

Many perfumes and colognes make me itch, cough, and get watery eyes (especially on women), so I stick to oils or my natural scent (many women love it).

As far as oils, I usually stick to natural things, like vanilla and coconut, as well as various sandlewoods.

I have checked out Unforgiveable and think I could rock it, but it hasn't been made a gift, as of yet.

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
OKAY...

Yeah, a lot of women love it, but it has taken on a stigma as the "ghetto cologne",(niggaz got the nerve to have classism in their veins), but yeah, it is the shit. Ideally, I like oils, but I don't pass up gifts, and I really like this givenchy blue label and pi.

:(@ghetto cologne

i heard oils are real good and they last alot longer than cologne

but for some reason i always thought they were bootleg sents like the incense sticks:

buck wild
money
black love
sex on the beach

ima make a mental note to smell the givenchy for men...ive worn irresistable by givenchy and it smells pretty nice

owl

BGOL Investor
:(@ghetto cologne

i heard oils are real good and they last alot longer than cologne

but for some reason i always thought they were bootleg sents like the incense sticks:

buck wild
money
black love
sex on the beach

ima make a mental note to smell the givenchy for men...ive worn irresistable by givenchy and it smells pretty nice

el oh el...

Naw, I may help a brother's hustle out on the block or out and about, but usually I get my oils either from the loop or this sister at my school who makes them. She is pretty in tune with her core, so I trust her....

Yeah, givenchy is right...

Manny Styles

Hi-Teknological
BGOL Investor
Re: What Cologne Do You Like To Smell On A Man.

Some oils are made to smell like the brand name colognes, but not all. Plus oils do last longer, and can smell stronger if placed on the right spots, when you get warmer.

BTW, what's wrong with Black Love? I have some right now that is always appreciated.

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
nothings wrong with black love

lol

just one of the sents that came to mind when i thought of the insences

owl

BGOL Investor
nothings wrong with black love

lol

just one of the sents that came to mind when i thought of the insences

You know what though, that is something a lot of cats aren't up on, incense, sexiest shit in the world, or the candles with scents, the oil lamps that you light up from the bottom. I had an incense holder shaped like a vulva, outer lip forming the ash catcher...sexiest shit on earth...

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@BronxBomber has some incredible oils for sale.
My favorites are the YSL “Y” and the classic Acqua Di Gio.

Do yourselves a favor and get hip to his site and support.

Good looks! Been meaning to get back to big thread but we have been swamped and USPS is making our lives hell not scanning packages in... SMN

The Y Live will be up by Sunday. Honestly I think its better then Y which is a big feat lol