Weather Manipulation

Fuckallyall

Support BGOL
Registered
This is equivalent to seeding clouds, which is a relatively old and very small scale, technology. As I said before, if having an office of something means it can actually be done, there is

A cure for cancer
A cure for Aids
No more poverty
No more racism
No more terrorism
No more illegal immigration
No more unpredictable hurricanes

and so forth.

As I have said many times before, show some proof that it can be done, not expect others to disprove negatives.

divine

Superstar
BGOL Investor
Old news. The US has been dooing this for years. Even has the ability to create Tsunami's, Hurricanes, Earthquakes... etc

do some research on High-frequency Active Aural Research Program (HAARP)

Makeherhappy said:
Did you know,

That China had an office of weather manipulation?
Heard it on c-span, made me think back to the topics of people saying that we can't manipulate the weather.

OFFICE OF WEATHER MANIPULATION, wonder what they do.

http://time-blog.com/china_blog/2007/08/the_bureaucratic_enviro_wars_i.html?xid=rss-china

Mo Pizorn

Star
Registered
I think about this sometimes when I see news of storms wrecking certain reigons. I'm not a conspiracy theorist but the thought does cross my mind from time to time.

Fuckallyall

Support BGOL
Registered
The Sun hits the earth with as much energy in a month as as mankind has produced, EVER !!! HAARP is like spitting on a forest fire.

There is a lot of theory from the Conspiricy theorists, but they are just that. Thoeries. You can even go to HAARP twice a year.

Fuckallyall

Support BGOL
Registered
I read/looked at all of the stuff possted, and it still comes up very short on scientific terms. There is no source of energy to power the instruments neede to do what you say it does, nor is there any evidence any of this stuff has been done. I have seen much evidence to the contrary. While this stuff has some theoretical interest, it is faaaarrr from practical applications. Especially with controlling weather.