Wave white flag, gets shot, then bulldozer come to bury body

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
That's what happened to the two Israeli hostages that escaped Hamas

They were killed by Israeli troops while holding a white flag.
Impossible, impossible i say! Israel would never do such a thing! After what they sent through in The Holocaust... They would never treat humans worse than animals, steal homes and land, murder men women and children indiscriminately. Impossible I say!

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Ahhh
I see.
The three Israeli hostages who were killed Friday by Israel Defense Forces soldiers in Gaza were shirtless and waving a white flag when they were shot, an IDF official said Saturday, calling the killings a “tragic, tragic event” and a violation of IDF rules of engagement.

The three men came out of a building “tens of meters from our soldiers’ position,” the official said. At least one of the soldiers “feels threatened and opens fire. Two are killed immediately. One is wounded and runs back inside. The soldiers hear a cry for help in Hebrew and the brigade commander issues a ceasefire order, but there is another burst of fire.”

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
The three Israeli hostages who were killed Friday by Israel Defense Forces soldiers in Gaza were shirtless and waving a white flag when they were shot, an IDF official said Saturday, calling the killings a “tragic, tragic event” and a violation of IDF rules of engagement.

"Mistakingly killed" ah yes, they slipped and fell into bullets. Then we're mistakingly run over by a bulldozer and mistakingly buried to mistakingly cover up the original mistake. . .

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i have no dog in this fight literally....

soldiers do foul shit at times....

give young men full of testosterone....guns...and impunity...and voila....

american soldiers have done shit like this too...russians....chinese....etc

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
i have no dog in this fight literally....

soldiers do foul shit at times....

give young men full of testosterone....guns...and impunity...and voila....

american soldiers have done shit like this too...russians....chinese....etc
True but I think this situation isalittle different
These Israelis want to kill all Palestinians and take their land.
Then move and take small parts of other nations lands

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
I keep telling folks, these Israelis are not Hebrews. They're Caucasians from the Caucasus Mountains who hijacked the Hebrew lineages.

They have no issues committing unspeakable crimes (civilian or war). They are the epitome of evil.

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Israeli will win the battle, but will lose the war. The damage has been done, and no one will be on their side anymore.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Israeli will win the battle, but will lose the war. The damage has been done, and no one will be on their side anymore.

Soon as the battle is over their friends will be back…

And their bestie haven’t left their side yet…it’s looking rocky but we’re still there

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Don't even think it will matter the way Israel has co-opted and embedded themselves in heads of government and ruling classes around the world. Dont nobody want smoke with them.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Don't even think it will matter the way Israel has co-opted and embedded themselves in heads of government and ruling classes around the world. Dont nobody want smoke with them.
them zero-fucks to give ninjas in Yemen…. Seem it be wired a little different

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I’m no expert to know if this story is creditable or not.
We have some real fine experts on bgol, I always get questioned about authenticity of a story. Some even reject certain tweets because that account is this or that.

But always here’s the story…

Bernie Sanders: US weapon deal with Israel is 'obscene'​

"We must end our complicity: No more bombs to Israel," US Senator Bernie Sanders wrote in response to the arms deal that will provide Israel with more than 1,800 MK84 2,000-pound bombs.​

U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) listens during a Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions committee hearing titled “Standing Up Against Corporate Greed: How Unions are Improving the Lives of Working Families” on Capitol Hill in Washington, U.S., November 14, 2023.  (photo credit:  REUTERS/Elizabeth Frantz)
U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) listens during a Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions committee hearing titled “Standing Up Against Corporate Greed: How Unions are Improving the Lives of Working Families” on Capitol Hill in Washington, U.S., November 14, 2023. (photo credit: REUTERS/Elizabeth Frantz)
United States senators have sharply criticized the Biden administration following its recent authorization to send billions of dollars in bombs and fighter jets to Israel, as was revealed in a report released by The Washington Post on Friday.

The report mentioned that the highly controversial arms deal would provide Israel with more than 1,800 MK84 2,000-pound bombs and 500 MK82 500-pound bombs, according to Pentagon and State Department officials who spoke with the newspaper. These highly destructive bombs have been linked in the past to mass-casualty events and have the capability to level city blocks, leaving craters in the earth.

US Senators condemn the deal calling it "obscene"

United States Senator Bernie Sandersviewed the deal to be "obscene" and posted his response on X. Sanders claimed that "The US cannot beg Netanyahu to stop bombing civilians one day and the next send him thousands more 2,000 lb. bombs that can level entire city blocks."

"We must end our complicity: No more bombs to Israel," he wrote.

U.S. Air Force members work on the preparation of a humanitarian aid drop for Gaza residents, in this picture released on March 5, 2024.  (credit:  US Central Command via X/Handout via REUTERS )
U.S. Air Force members work on the preparation of a humanitarian aid drop for Gaza residents, in this picture released on March 5, 2024. (credit: US Central Command via X/Handout via REUTERS )
United States Senator Jeff Merkley also took to X to express his disapproval of the deal, highlighting that after continuously sending humanitarian aid to Gaza, the US decision to sign off on the deal is "Wrong on every level."

"The Biden administration can’t credibly push to increase humanitarian access to Gaza while simultaneously sending the same weapons that the Netanyahu government is using to indiscriminately kill innocent Palestinians."

Can the US help both sides?

Conversely, other United States Representatives voiced their support for aiding Israel. August Pfluger, Don Davis, and Executive Officer of the Jewish Institute for National Security of America Michael Makovsky wrote a column last week in the Washington Examiner in which they expressed the importance of continuing US aid to Israel and wrote that conditioning aid would be a mistake.

“The US can protect civilians, on both sides of the conflict, by continuing to ensure Israel receives as much US assistance as is needed, as expeditiously as possible, to keep its stockpiles full of lifesaving munitions,” they wrote

"Conditioning aid to Israel would be a gigantic mistake. Biden is right to give Israel everything it needs to win this war," they concluded.