(WARNING: GRAPHIC)Body cam footage shows police killing unarmed Oklahoma man who pointed hands in sh

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Body cam footage shows police killing unarmed Oklahoma man who pointed hands in shape of gun (WARNING: GRAPHIC)
BYCHRISTOPHER BRENNAN
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Updated: Wednesday, July 13, 2016, 7:19 AM
ap_logo_75x27.png

Raw: Moon Photobombs Earth
AP
ap_logo_75x27.png

KING: White men with assault rifles simulate lynching of Durant

oklahoma13n-5-web.jpg

Andrew Henson, 25, was killed last month after pointing his fingers in the shape of a gun at an Oklahoma police officer.
(FACEBOOK)
Video from the encounter shows the suspect raising his arms towards the officer, later identified as Robert Reynolds.

“You’re going to have to kill me n----r,” Henson, who is white, yelled at the cop, who is also white.

Reynolds shot a burst of four shots and then a fifth as the driver slumped to the ground.

oklahoma13n-2-web.jpg

Newly released body camera footage showed Officer Robert Reynolds firing five shots at the 25-year-old.
(WAGONER POLICE VIA TULSA WORLD)
“I don’t know if he’s got a gun, he pointed it at me,” the officer tells a colleague afterwards.

KING: ISIS terrorists aren’t Muslims — they're just evil men

No guns were discovered.

"Mr. Henson failed to comply with the commands he was given and he reacted to what he perceived," Wagoner Police Chief Bob Haley said, according toKOTV.

State authorities are still investigating the shooting, and Reynolds remains on leave.