Voter Registration Deadlines Quickly Approaching!

mc2

Rising Star
Registered
Most states require that people register to vote between October 4 and 6th for the presidential election on 11/4 (30 days prior). Next week Saturday is the 4th, and Monday is the 6th leaving less than a week for people to register. If you are not registered, PLEASE register as soon as possible to account for discrepancies in the process and also encourage anyone you know who is not registered to get it taken care of this week! :yes: Lets not wait until the last minute.

Mods: Please make this a sticky

Here's a link with voter registration deadlines by state

http://www.longdistancevoter.org/voter_registration_deadlines

Its crunch time :yes:

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered
I don't see why this or that other voter registration link weren't sticked in the 1st place. I know this place is the land of smut, bullshit and debauchert but BGOL is one of the largest black forums on the internet.

HNIC handle that.

Solar7

Support BGOL
Registered
...one more thing to add...read the instructions if you do it by mail...my neighbor was close to not having his shit count because he mailed it in, without a copy of his drivers license and a current bill that states where he actually resides. Just putting it out there...it dont hurt to be reminded, you still have time to fix it.